Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Proof that Modi's development image is a mere hype to cover his past sins

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Kejriwal4PM, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaykay

kaykay 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

well he is all set to gain more than 2/3rd this time too....just hold your breath.....and not just gujarat...you will see that in other parts of India too....people are with modi this time and people are fed up with congressi scums...raul baba will run to cover for his ass and so will sonia madam.....hahhaha

2. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

wait for 28th December. and do not forgot the publish those result in your one sided blog. I understand it will be pain for you.

3. tunguska

@ KejriwalforPM --What kind of person you are ? I am unable to understand. Here you are coming to bash the particular person and when people do the counter argument with facts then you just run away like cowards and not replying to those facts. Still i am waiting for your reply regarding vstol sir’s 22 nos post of this thread and other ground fact put up by Kaykay and me. If you are sure about your facts then reply point to point in debate instead of asking to read your one sided blog.

1 person likes this.
  4. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    wht does IAC stand for? Is it Indias academy of corruption.

5. BLEND

BLEND FULL MEMBER

OK Mr Kejriwal4PM if its a mere hype, then in the next election Gujarat people should hit back at him and show his place. Because if he wins then it will show people's tilt or the other way. So it would be better if we let the Gujaratis decide whom to choose. Because they would be knowing more then any of us.

6. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

He wont be kicked out. Guj congress has been no better either. But Modi's vote share will come down.

@tunguska: There has been considerable discussion on those (and other grants list he provided) in the pages that follwed comment #22.

7. kaykay

man didnt you get it till now???....he is a congressi blogger doing his best to spread propaganda against modi as elections are near by......anyway with same blog he was on a pakistani defence forum too with username 'guan'....but his ass was spanked hard by many members there then he moved his propaganda to this forum......and the history repeated once again.....he is exposed!!..he is like chinese 50 cents army who do online propaganda on behalf of china....just thinking that who's gonna pay him??...dogvijay singh??..or madam directly....hahahaha

1 person likes this.
  8. tunguska

Exactly with username Gu'an on PDF and here with new username.

1 person likes this.
  9. tunguska

Hey you arrogant and ignorant person , go and read that 22 nos post again and you did not reply to the single point and grant list was come in the the form of excel file and that has been discussed. but you have not reply to the single point of post no 22.

10. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

1. 20 years ago there was no Modi.
    2. TN installed capacity is a wee bit lower than Gujarat.
    3. TN is whopping larger in area and population.
    4. TN has more industries than Gujarat.

In light of these facts, I cannot understand how TN can supply 24 hour power to villages IF Gujarat CANNOT. Can you crack this mystery?

Installed caoacity as of 30.6.2012. Wiki

Maha 26499.35 MW
    Guj 23086.74 MW
    TN 17656.22 MW

11. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I can only imagine if Modiji actually saw this forum.
    or matter of fact any gujarati living in gujarat.
    they know the real deal in gujarat not the propoganda being spread by khangressis and khujliwals.

12. Trendz

Trendz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

this idiot cause me to hate congress more :rockroll:
    Man if u got your 50 cent from rahul for posting till now , take rest for one day :bunny:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  13. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Thats exactly my point. 100% electrification does not mean 24hr supply. There is the census 2011 result and Meera Sanyal's blog that I had quoted to show that there are power cuts in rural gujarat. If someone else says they have seen those villages and theres 24hr supply, then is their word against census and Meera Sanyal's.

@tunguska
    Like I have said many times, quoting ground water increase etc etc are listing projects or sector-specific data. I am sure all states have one achievement or the other. I am talking about aggregate numbers like GDP, debt etc in my blog (see signature).

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  14. tunguska

First of all, you do not read my post carefully and also you do not have ability to read your own reference. I have never spoken again Meera sanyal or any one. You are serious ill character. And read article of meera sanyal again which you have included in your blog.

Hamlets of Meghraj | Meera's Musings

This blog clearly suggest that this is aadvasi village. Yet the development has been commendable. The articles says,

• Grinding poverty of the past seems to have been eliminated, thanks in large part to watershed works.
    • Somewhat to my surprise, each home had an electric connection (power was generally available for 8 hours a day) and mobile connectivity (including 2G ) was reasonably good.
    • In 2007, the RBS Foundation was approached by DSC (founded by the late Anilbhai Shah), to support a Livelihood Enhancement Program through Natural Resource Management (LEP NRM) in the same 11 villages, so as to ensure that the progress achieved was consolidated and enhanced through further capacity building and market linkages.

Dude – you do not have idea of location of this village and its geography and how the people are living there before 20 year ago. Sabarkhatha district is one of the most drought affected area. It’s terrain is difficult. Literacy rate has been low. But still government is able to implement the development program me at this place.

Even Blind person will also appreciate the government for it’s effort implemented in this region.

Further what about this link from same blog of meera sanyal
    Villages of Mehsana | Meera's Musings

1 person likes this.
  15. kaykay

kejri bhai aab besharmi band karo...and accept that you were trolling all the time.......what about the second blog of meera ben..haha......

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.