Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Proof that Modi's development image is a mere hype to cover his past sins

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Kejriwal4PM, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

In fact kaykay ,I have not even read this blog earlier and I said in this thread that many of villages in mehsana have Mineral water plant started by most of grampanchayat in order to provide the safe and pure drinking water to villager. It has also been described by meera sanyal during his visit to mehsana.

This person is really trolling.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    good fight guys ... u showed K4PM his place ... we should not allow anyone to troll or spread hate propaganda ...

keep it up ... if he comes for 2nd round ... we r ready ... :cheers:

4 people like this.
  3. Trendz

Trendz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

His brain is like rahula baba , nothing inside it :LMAO:

4. Kejriwal4PM

Kejriwal4PM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

So you accept that not all villages have 24hr supply as claimed by Modi?

And yes, there are other developments in villages - not only in gujarat but everywhere in India (when all states have been growing, you will surely have development). The point of my blog is comparing gujarat with other states.

Its good to have mineral water plants in villages - but note that its not supplied by govt (Meera Sanyal clearly mentions its by a pvt entrepreneur). Nothing bad, but not a credit that Modi can claim. It is a credit for the business acumen of gujaratis that had made gujarat one of the fastest growing states even b4 modi took over (again, see my blog in my signature below for actual numbers). Likewise, many of things that you list are work done by NGOs (RBS foundation etc) in partnership with villagers. Again, not something that Modi brigade can claim credit for. Stop stealing credits from ordinary gujarati folks!

5. kaykay

kaykay 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

you are worst kind of self made-analyst and troll in congressi brigade......look on one hand you are trying to say that gujarat developements were not because of modi but rather because of gujaratis..well true as that is true for any state and on the other hand you are blaming modi for gujarat being inferior to other states in some 3-4 issues.......we call your kinda people in hindi as 'dogla' people means a double standard....so stop being dogla and accept the truth as you are failed to reply anything on post 22.......first reply then talk.....

6. tunguska

Will you accept that tribal village of Gujarat also developed as meera saying? And i have given you the reason for 24 hour electricity in Megraj ,Sabarkhatha. Despite those problem, Meera sanyal actually praising that here also there is a electricity & despite it is a tribal village – development has reached there. Poverty was eliminated with watershed work. Why you not highlighting this. If you want to compare then compare the tribal village of Gujarat with other state tribal village.

Further highlight that government effort in almost all villages of Gujarat ,which Meera has described (Refer Link which i have given in my earlier post)

Show me such villages example So i can appreciate it. Please share that kind of example. Now do not divert the topic.

Do not show your idiocy and ignorance and read the complete line. That entrepreneur has started the Water purification plant in return the Gram panchayat has given him land. In my village, it has been open solely by gram panchyat. Further there has been awareness campaign by government in mehsana for pure water as Ground water quality is bad which contain excess amount of fluoride. And they are granting the every help to open up such plant. It was all possible due to the lot of initiative taken up government of gujarat like “Nirmal Gram scheme” and “Samras gram Panchayats” .

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...55582_1_samras-sarpanches-village-development

Further who have done watershed work in Megraj in order to eliminate the poverty? It is initiative of Gujarat government across the Gujarat in order to recharge the ground water by various means so can be used for the Agriculture.

Yes Gujarati people are business minded and enterprising people. But without proper Administrative initiative, you can never utilize that potential with greater percentage. And Modi do have taken the initiative during his regime so definitely credit is due to him and all Gujarati.

1 person likes this.
  7. Kejriwal4PM

Seeing others' arguments here, I am reminded of a quote:
    "Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience" !!

While I have been quoting aggregate figures of GDP, poverty reduction, human development indices etc in my blog, I cant help but quote the above on seeing arguments which are talking about one specific aspect here and there! :sigh:

@tunguska:
    Of course I also accept other good things that Meera Sanyal says about the villages! My point of quoting her blog was to disprove Modi's claim that all villages get 24hr electricity which, as Meera observed in her site visit reports, was not true. As for examples of other villages, I can recollect Ralegan Siddhi and Hiware Bazar of maharashtra, at the top of my head. I can also cite the example of Activity Based Learning syllabus that was introduced by TN govt in govt schools starting in 2003, which was appreciated by UNICEF and was later taken up by many states. Also, there are voices against Modi within Gujarat itself (given that congress got a vote share of 45.44% in 2009 elections, not all of them could have been ghetto-seeking muslims). You should read one such on a firstpost comment thread (read the back and forth discussions that followed this particular comment).

On a slightly different topic from this thread's:
    One should also remember that, while state govt has a role to play in village admin, it not the sole player though. The Panchayat Raj Act 1992 gives a constitutional status to village, block and district level panchayat bodies and places them at the "same level" as central and state govts, and both state and central govts are mandated by this constitutional amendment to directly provide funds to the panchayats (both state and central govts have panchayat raj ministries). But then, like at center and state govts, panchayat elections are also cornered by one or the other party (and I think it is BJP mostly in gujarat?). But beware that local body elections can also make strange partners - like NCP and BJP formed an alliance in Vidharbha zilla parishad elections! The reason I am telling all this is because, when that article you quote said panchayat gave lands to the entrepreneur to set up drinking water plant (as also the cases in Ralegan Siddhi and Hiware Bazar examples I gave), it is actually a strong case for the Swaraj proposal of Kejriwal to give more decision making powers to local bodies (gram and mohalla sabhas) - the political libertarianism.

8. tunguska

That is why i do not like to reply you as you are bigger idiots and you are dragging the other people to your level. Do not show more stupidity as already your myth and argument has been debunked. You are double speaking guy.

Why the hell can't you see the grant given by government to the village in my earlier links?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  9. Kejriwal4PM

I saw that, but whats your point? Are you saying no other state govts provide funds to panchayat raj or make grand statements when providing such funds? Every state govt and every central govt is mandated by constitution to provide funds and provide general policy directives to panchayats. Like I have said several times already, provide a comprehensive/aggregate figures for several states (incl. gujarat) to compare or provide comparative data from pre-modi times and current-times, like I have done in my blog. Just providing a link where Modi gave some crores to panchayats, another link that talks about drinking water plant etc are very amateurish arguments.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  10. Kejriwal4PM

Some more facts on Modi's "development" model concerning critical areas of education, health and agriculture:

Reserve Bank of India(RBI) report titled "State Finance A study of Budgets of 2012-13: State wise Social Sector Expenditure to Total Expenditure'' ranks Modi's gujarat ranks 15th among large states in government spending on social sector as a share of its total budgetary expenditure. The same report puts Gujarat on 7th rank in spending on public health and family welfare and 14th in spending on education as share of total state budget, in spite of its poor standing in malnutrition and education parameters (eg. Gujarat is ranked 18 in basic literacy in 2011) and in spite of the growth in overall government revenues.

For an up to date agriculture trends in Gujarat, during Modi's tenure, see: http://counterview.org/2013/10/01/g...ton-2-45-per-cent-and-oilseeds-2-71-per-cent/
    (you can also cross-check these figures from table in pg-24 of a report - Socio Economic Review 2012/13 - released by Modi's own gujarat government)

For a comprehensive look at Gujarat's education and health infrastructure: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-on-education-health/articleshow/31814890.cms

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Bismarck

Bismarck BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Well to be honest Khujliwala was not able to handle Delhi in 49 days,
    Desh kya ghanta chalayega!!
    All Khujliwala has been doing is spreading misinformation. He is trying to start his own dynasty using the many Indians who want corruption free India. He is a magician, he points to corruption and tries to use it to get power.

Soumya likes this.
  12. Kejriwal4PM

Now, RBI reports and Gujarat govt's own reports are misinformation to Moditards. Only those cooked up figures posted all over the internet, by minions employed by Modi's PR agencies, is gospel truth to Moditards! LOL.

13. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    welcome back !!! let the ranting begin baitch !!!

14. SidKhadak

SidKhadak REGISTERED

Perversity of Investigating Agencies in Akshardham Attack Case

Before parting with the judgment, we intend to express our anguish about the incompetence with which the investigating agencies conducted the investigation of the case of such a grievous nature, involving the integrity and security of the Nation. Instead of booking the real culprits responsible for taking so many precious lives, the police caught innocent people and got imposed the grievous charges against them which resulted in their conviction and subsequent sentencing.

Disturbing as it is in such a critical matter of National Security why did the Gujarat Crime Branch try to shield the real terrorists ? and who actually are this real terrorists ?

Perversity of Investigating Agencies in Akshardham Attack Case | Bodhita

15. tusharm

tusharm Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    New to this forum thread so don't know what has been discussed . Just want to say that whatever you(AAP) can say about police & judiciary system of India (Last nights incident) but you can't decline the enthusiasm & support of people of India for Mr Modi.

even a blind can see that 73 seats in a state like UP is a clear indication of Pro strong Nation & Pro Mr .Modi sentiments.

Also i have heard in news about subamanyam swami calling AAP naxals (for creating disturbance in India/Indian Systems) & although he is a loose cannon but he is right . You can't say you are bad , you are bad , you are bad & we are good ,we are good ,we are good when you can't run a national capital with ample resources by your side.

Go to CG,Orissa , UP , where riots & naxals are major problem. You are weak because you can't handle " NATIONAL CAPITAL" where major problems are drinking water & power rates(not major power cuts unlike UP,Bihar). So get your act together & think about the people who trusted you .Don't blame everyone for your mistakes or create a nuisance in the streets of Delhi.

On the other hand congrats for getting 4 seats in Lok Sabha & well wishes for your future dharna's in the parliament.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.