Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Rahul for PM? Seven reasons why he is unfit to lead

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by 4Aces, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvana

Nirvana Major SENIOR MEMBER

Rahul Gandhi Should Not Be P.M , I hate This Gandhis [Except Indira Ji] And Nehru And Yeah 'Father of The Nation' too[Just My View].Just Because He Belongs To 'Gandhi' Family He should Be P.M ?? what Has He Done For Our Country....Even If Congress Wins - They should Go With MMS [He is Better]
    The Rule Of Gandhi's In India Should Be Overthrown Once and for All , Hope Congress Dont Win The Next Election. :toast_sign:

2. Nirvana

If BJP wins Next Elections , Modi Will Be A Good Candidate :biggthumpup:

3. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx Major SENIOR MEMBER

I too like it But Sickulars wont allow... Arun Jatleyji will be a Perfect Candidate or Ravi Shankar prasad...

4. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf Major SENIOR MEMBER

1. Sonia was a 'CIA' Agent.
    (She, along with Rajiv, was Russian KGB agent is a known fact. Russians have published the records).
    2. Finger of suspicion points at her, for the deaths of Indira Gandhi, and Rajiv Gandhi.
    She was a waitress in a Pakistani restaurant in Cambridge, England, when she met Rajiv. That's a minor issue. It is not emphasized. SONIA (Antonia Maino’s) father, who was a mason and a fascist, Signor Stefano Maino, was a prisoner-of- war in Russia from 1942 till Italy surrendered to the Allies in 1945. It is obvious that Maino cannot be the father of Antonia Maino. So the date of birth and place of birth of Antonia Maino alias Sonia Gandhi had to be changed to cover up this fact. Her new date of birth became December 9, 1946, and her place of birth became Orbassano.
    On September 27, 2001 Rahul Gandhi MP and his Columbian live in girl friend of Kerala backwater tourist centre fame, Juanita alias Veronique, was arrested in United States of America’s Logan airport in Boston, by the FBI. Rahul was having an Italian passport and was carrying suitcase full of dollars. Some say it was about $2 billion or was it $2 million. This huge dollar amount generated suspicion with the US authorities. Rahul and his girl friend was thus detained by FBI. FBI suspected that Rahul was carrying terrorist funds or drug money for laundering in US.

5. Nirvana

Yes , Jatley will Be a Good Candidate - Hope Congress Dont come To Power Once Again

1 person likes this.
  6. JanjaWeed

JanjaWeed Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Sickulars will start crying like a b!tch if Modi becomes PM! they will go to every galli & start singing 'hum lut gaye.. barbaad ho gaye!' & i'l just stand there & have a good laugh watching their nautanki!!

2 people like this.
  7. JanjaWeed

@bad wolf.. you are really confusing.. man!! on one hand you call yourself a congressi & on other you are just opening up all those kuccha chitta about congressis!! what are you like???

8. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

The problem will be with the NDA Allies Like JDU & Indian National Lok Dal..

9. JanjaWeed

what if BJP secures kind of numbers where no other party will be able to form govt?? believe me... all BJP needs to do is get the support of one more major ally & everything will fall into is own!! it's indian politics my friend!! greed of power is way bigger than ethics & principles!!

10. xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx

The Presence of BJP in major States is a Issue... If UP , Rajasthan & Maharashtra Votes for BJP again & AIDMK, TRS, BJD stands with BJP then no one can Stop BJP from Coming to Power...

11. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Raul can try to be PM if BJP allows :haha:

ITS BJP WHO WILL WIN IN 2014 .(period) :yahoo:

12. desiman

desiman Lieutenant ELITE MEMBER

I can give you many more reasons that this.

13. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Wat a cart load of bull. Why would the PRIME MINISTER of a country with a billion people be an 'agent' of some small time agency? That's llike saying I'm not gonna be a CEO- I'll settle being a chaprasi. Are you on pot?

14. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

If you think bjp is gonna be a force for good...jus come down to karnataka

15. Welcome

Welcome 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Now i understand why congress don't like to see PM under lokpal bcoz they don't want to see rahul under any control...he should be free to do any thing (biggest scan ever to boost his family income) just like his great mother sonia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.