Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Rahul gandhi Exposed by a IIT student...NITIN GUPTA...

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by xXX-Nair:::Saab-XXx, May 21, 2011.

?

Is Rahul the right person for Future PM of India...

1. YES

8.6%
  2. Offcorse NO

91.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

You know I do not understand what you are trying to interpret since beginning. But I can see from beginning that you are trying to give the communal color to thread here .I has replied to your points all. Where I have objected action? Riots are not good for any culture. But it was unfortunately happened due to the misdoing by one community and later exploited by the other secular parties for political gain.You can’t control sentiment of mass people.

2. peterparker

peterparker FULL MEMBER

this is the real problem

both with BJP and their supporters

actually,BJP has this BANIYAWADI mindset

they themselves are ashamed of their hindutva

first they would attack muslims, then they would ask sorry from them and would even give their daughters..

these muslims must taught lesson, in israel, jews rule, in saudi arab, only mohammedans rule, so india is only for hindus

BJP played with the emotions of hindus, so they were kicked out

3. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    BJP is not a baniyawadi organisation. It is actually a rastrawadi party. Infact Baniyaas have always voted for whomever could benefit them. BJP has a very strong brahmin and Rajput base including those so called shudras who are educated and are fed up with the policy of congress of appeasing muslims at the cost of Dalits of Hindus. We accept that we did wrong to our dalits and we want to right it now. Why must congress take away their right and give it to those who do not desrve it?

Every Dalit who stayed a Hindu when he could have easily converted to islam or christianity to become powerful, needs to be respected for sticking to his dharma. I am very strongly and violently opposed to anyone who takes away their right in any manner. I am a brahmin and oppose untouchability and I want my Hindu brothers to get what they deserve. We will fight with our dalit brothers to ensure that their right is not denied to them.

1 person likes this.
  4. tunguska

There is problem of your behavior. BJP is not baniyawadi party. Most of the middle class hindu are it's support base. Further congress can not kicked out muslim as you want to do & which is not party to rely on and they have not courgage to do so.

when you understand that Hindu have never attacked any once. Take history of Gujarat, who has started the things first?. After then that they got reply. where the selling of daughter come in between?

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  5. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Muslims never had the courage to fight like men. They always attacked those who could not save themselves. Salman Khan is from Pindari Pathans if I am correct who used to rob dead bodies and kill those who were alive after being hurt in the battle. Ask any Afgan and he will tell you that these pandari pathans were their dalits and kasabs who lived by selling flesh. Shah rukh khan also belongs to the same type of pathans.

Hamsey kya dhoti chupaogay, saarey pathano kee asliyat hum jaantey hain.

6. tunguska

Pindari pathan , i do not know about that. I have to search about that honestly. And what about Saif ali khan -A navab of patudi? Lover of Kareena

1 person likes this.
  7. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Please remember that the muslims who became rulers were acually those Afgan Pathans who were either Brahmins or Rajputs before they converted to islam. They maintained their status and nobility even after becoming muslims. The Pindaries were the looters and thugs of old nothwest India who lived by being plunderers. I do not know the antecedents of Saif, but I do know that he is a Mewati. Mewati Pathans are actually Rajputs who converted to islam way back in 12th century. They have same traditions as normal Hindu Rajputs and also celebrate all Hindu festivals like holi and Diwali. Allahuddin Khilji called these muslims in 13th century Kafir and created a mountain of 100k heads of these pathans to sit on them. Khilji could never digest the fact that a muslim can follow the traditions of hindu kafirs.

But these Mewati Muslims even today maintain their Rajput traditions and you can see a class about them. Nawab Pataudi was always and till today a very respected name in this area. ask any haryanavi mamber on this forum.
    But salman & Shahrukh, lesser said the better. Amir khan is from the same family as Maulana Azad. You know how respected that man was and is and will remain.
    Can't you guys make out from the behavior of these pindari looters, their upbringing and their roots from their behavior?

8. peterparker

peterparker FULL MEMBER

people have been stuffed BS about hindu history..MARXISTS have made all these things.. the start was done by GANDHI, NON VIOLENCE and all..SANATAN DHARMA is the only religion whose GODS carry ARMS and they are guide to kill evils

and
    BJP is a BANIYA party

9. peterparker

peterparker FULL MEMBER

pleaes spread information, not PROPAGANDA

there were no brahman converts in muslims first of all..this is the reason for most of the castes of their hatred on brahmans

you would find musallas in rajputs, jatts, sikhs, jijotiyas, mahars(MARATHAS), etc..

10. tunguska

What is problem with you? What is bs in that? Why you change again? What can’t you reply the specific ?
    Tell us what is exact history of hindus?

11. tunguska

Yes everyone know who is doing propaganda.

12. smestarz

smestarz Lt. Colonel REGISTERED

Maybe he is BIPOLAR

1 person likes this.
  13. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India