Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Rahul Gandhi :- Next PM

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Bad Wolf, Aug 8, 2011.

?

who is your choice for PM

Poll closed Sep 27, 2011.
  1. Rahul Gandhi

3.8%
  2. Narendra Modi

76.9%
  3. Soniya Gandhi

1.9%
  4. Manmohan Singh

9.6%
  5. Lal Krishna Advani

1.9%
  6. Any militry chief

5.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I don't understand one thing, what is your problem with saffron and why do you think each and every person in disagreement with the present govt. is an RSS agent or a Sangh parivar activist? India flag has saffron, hell even Congress's flag has saffron in it. Why don't you ask Amul baby to change it first. :lol:

Anyone who is not in agreement with the pseudo-sickularists are all saffron boys, so what are you - green boy? Everyone has had enough of your obnoxious attitude here on this forum.

2. Bang Galore

Bang Galore Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

After you tell me your story of the "return".

3. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

While I can make a long winded rebuttal, what difference does it make? I told you...he ISN'T the next PM of INdia and the Gandhi's no longer have that kind of a say in the party. People were a bit insecure in the decades immedeately after independence. They wanted certainty and a congress headed by known people/dynasty seemed to make them comfortable. Remember ours was a country that came out of long traditions of dynastic kingdoms, it's afterglow was in the form of a need for certainty in the titular head. It helped that some of these heads (both JN as well as IG) did turn out to be very competent. As time went on and the society moved on people began to be more comfortable with a more dynamic leadership structure. I think RG has understood and is staying in the background. Having said that...if he does deliver UP to congress...there'll be no one equal to him deserving that post.

4. Guynextdoor

Goddamn Troll

5. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

I posted Rubbish so its your turn now :mrgreen:

6. ssbcrack

ssbcrack FULL MEMBER

Narender modi is the much better option available now, we have experienced everything so lets try him also...this congress has HAND behind scams only...even BJP is not behind congress...

7. Bang Galore

Bang Galore Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Unfortunately, there isn't a Presidential system of government. That means a party has to win a lot of states. Anyway you cut it, the BJP just does not seem to be able to come up with the numbers. Where exactly will the BJP win its seats from? Unless the BJP is able to wrest a major chunk in U.P. (looks impossible), the BJP just will not have numbers on its side. Surveys supporting Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi are essentially meaningless; people don't vote for them, they vote for the party most of the time. A Tamil Nadu voter or a Kerala voter may support Narendra Modi, come election time; the BJP is nowhere in the picture. Would be true of the entire NE, Bengal etc. The BJP's base is a small one, the last time they were in power, it was because they did well in U.P. & were able ride on Vajpayee's charisma. No such luck now.

8. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

You compare Pakistan & JuD with INDIA & RSS see what chief Hafiz Saeed said, he warned India to leave the held-Kashmir or get ready to face jihad.

Did you have seen RSS telling Muslim brothers to leave INDIA and go to land which they got telling "Separate land for all muslim in INDIA"

According to RSS all living in INDIA is INDIAN and "Hindu" in spite of any ones individual religion remember by saying that don't forget Hinduism is "way of life" more than a religion, We did not ask or force to worship Hindu god's, all should practice Hinduism, No Muslim should live in INDIA, bla blaa blaaa those are all mis guided facts.

All we ask is please help live in society peacefully side by side and it was thus mostly accepted by our Muslim brothers too until the so called Suckulars and Paid media tweaked them.

If you still think RSS or those who supported them and Hindus is anti Muslim or is Responsible to those accusations you posted see this

* Show one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a 'fatwa' against terrorists.
    * There are nearly 50 Muslim countries. Show one Muslim country which provides Haj subsidy. Including YOURS
    * Show one Muslim country, which has a Non-Muslim as its President or Prime Minister.
    * Hindu-majority Maharashtra, Bihar, Kerala, Pondicherry , etc. have in the past elected Muslims as CM’s, Can you ever imagine a Hindu becoming the CM of Muslim - majority J&K?
    * When uniform is made compulsory for school children, why there is no Uniform Civil Code for citizens?

* Abdul Rehman Antuley was made a trustee of the famous Siddhi Vinayak Temple in Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Can a Hindu say Kumar or Ravi ever become a trustee of a Masjid or Madrasa?
    * Has the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid, Delhi, Ahmed Bhukari been arrested for claiming to be an ISI agent and advocating partition of Bharat?

* An Ex-Muslim President, A Hindu Prime Minister and a Christian Defence Minister run the affairs of the nation with a unity of purpose.

Facts that i am proud of Facts that i am ashamed off

How was this possible where 85% of population is Hindu ? Why did not RSS or BJP oppose those if they are what you say ANTI-MUSLIM & TERRORISTS ?

NOW ANSWER WHO IS SECULAR AND WHO IS SUCKULAR FOR VOTE BANK ? BJP/RSS or CONG ?

JAI HIND :india: Long live Hindu Muslim brotherhood let it Blossom again and once that happen you will run for cover :india:

4 people like this.
  9. HULK

HULK 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Rahul Gandhi is an ordinary person with extra-ordinary surname. He is misfit for the PM Post, but having said that lot of Indians are Gandhi worshiper and we have to give credit to them that they made so many people fool in thinking they are good people.

I am not saying other parties are good, I hardly see any good party or politician but at-least people do not think they are god.

10. turkish

turkish Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Well said Mr Ryu............

1 person likes this.
  11. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I have an idea:mod:, since Pakistanis love so much this Raul Vinci, why not exchange him for something or someone say, for example, who is that Lady? Khar:cheesy: I suppose.

Since, these Pakistanis love Raul Vinci, and since Raul Vinci loves shekularism, he will have a good support in pakistan in turning Pakistan to a shekular state. It will be such a great achievement for the subcontinent.:man_in_love:

Who else support my Idea?

1 person likes this.
  12. Guynextdoor

I have pointed out the fallacy of this argument. Not just on vote terms, Narinder Modi will not become the PM because even the BJP isn't going to let him become the PM. Has the BJP said that he's going to be? Why are you assuming things? They have kept him in Gujarat while projecting sushma swaraj/ jaitley as national leaders. My personal belief is that if the BJP does win, it'll be someone like Rajnath Singh who'll become the PM, NOT Modi. Modi will NOT become the PM of India even if BJP wins because he is NOT their prime ministrial candidate.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2011
  13. Guynextdoor

:mrgreen: Now I can see that the congress is doing a great job of keeping the country secular. Long live congress, thanks for listing it's enduring achievements.....:agree::mrgreen::partay:

14. Novice09

Novice09 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

BJP is not like Congress... they don't have any dynasty controlling all the power to operate the party... They have several leaders who could be the Prime Minister... However, the common BJP supporter wants Narendra Modi as PM... I personally favour Narendra Modi followed by Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitly... that does not means that no one else could the the PM from BJP...

15. Galaxy

Galaxy Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Yes, doing great Job. Like calling Osama Ji, Giving shelter to 20 Millions Illegals Bangladeshi. Kasab and Azmal should be not be hanged as it hurts secularism. Great Congress. A Moron will only support such Pseudo Sickularist. Congress is part for morons and corrupt people. Leaders Like Amul Gandhi and Madam gandhi Should be deported to Rome. 50% problems will be solved. Dogvijay Singh should be hanged till death.........:2GUNS:

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.