Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Rahul is still not mature, please give him time: Sheila Dikshit

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Agent_47, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Former Delhi CM Sheila Dikshittells Ambika Pandit she has not stopped campaigning for theCongress in UP and insists that she has not retired from politics.Excerpts:

Q: After you stepped down as Congress's CM candidate for UP+ , why did you not campaign for the Congress-SP combine?

A: It is wrong to say I have stopped campaigning. Since I came back, I have gone wherever the party has asked me to go. I was supposed to go to Kanpur and Banaras but then I fell ill so I could not go. Now I am better and will soon be going to Banaras.

Q: How is the Congress-SP tie-up+ faring?

A: This alliance has been welcomed. There were some initial hiccups but all has been sorted out. This is the era of visibility and Akhilesh is way above everyone else. Mayawati does not have that style so she is there but not too much. BJP does not have a leader for UP. The PM is going there very frequently but everyone understands that he will not be CM. We believe Muslims are coming out very strongly with this alliance and of course the Yadavs will be there. Rahul and Akhilesh campaigning together+ has had a positive impact.

Q: Congress is getting reduced to the periphery in several states. This is happening despite Rahul campaigning aggressively. What is going wrong?

A: You see, we are going through change. It is both a generational change and a change in politics from what it was till a few years back. The political language has changed quite a lot. For instance, you would not expect the PM to say what he said about former PM Manmohan Singh+ . In this change of approach, link, language and relationships, Congress is adjusting itself. And please remember Rahul is still not mature, his age does not allow him to be mature. He is what... in his forties. Please give him time. Having said all this, Congress believes in development of the weak and marginalised. Rahul is the only one who has spoken about farmers.

Q: You said Rahul must be given more time. He has been around for long. How much more time does he need?

A: I think he has come a long way. He is not yet prime minister because that opportunity will come later but he is doing things. He is attending meetings and he is one person who is known to speak his mind. I feel it is good that he is natural but if some feel that it is not so then one develops it on the way.

Q: Don't you think it is time Rahul took over as Congress president? What about Priyanka's role in the party?

A: I believe it should happen this year. The party needs changes in leadership on posts that have been occupied for decades. The whole thing is being kept on hold waiting for Rahul.. and this should happen after these elections are over. As far as Priyanka is concerned, I must say she is very sensitive and intelligent. She is a fantastic listener. She has played a very important role in the shaping of the Congress-SP alliance in UP+ and she has done it very subtly. Whether she will enter electoral politics is a decision that will have to be hers and that of the family. We are all hoping that both Rahul and Priyanka take up positions in the party.

Q: What role are you seeking in Congress now or are you planning retirement from politics?

A: Whatever I am asked to do by the party I will do. Why should I seek something? I have had a wonderful innings in politics... So, I have no greed, I am very satisfied. I will not say retirement, for if tomorrow the party gives me a role then you will say I spoke of retirement (laughs).

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-time-sheila-dikshit/articleshow/57322185.cms

Rain Man, anant_s, Hellfire and 5 others like this.
  2. Levina

Levina NONconfirmist Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
    Yes at 46 he's expected to be still playing with toys in the kindergarten.

I like the way congress party members act so protectective about their lil Rahul baba...who btw is just 6 years younger to Amit Shah.
    They should both take inspiration from each other. :lol:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    Rain Man, anant_s, Hellfire and 10 others like this.
  3. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Rahul is still not mature, his age does not allow him to be mature-
    Its good for India that this 45 year child is still not mature enough to talk sense. Otherwise who will set a factory to manufactured potatoes or will tell us about real source of milk in Gujarat.

I wish may he take another 45 year to mature

he is one person who is known to speak his kind-
    And lord save us from this innocent naive 45 year old child.

Rain Man, migflug, Hellfire and 5 others like this.
  4. turkish

turkish Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Rajiv Gandhi was 47 when he died. Our beloved Papu is 46 and still not mature ! Whenever I hear Modi and Rahul speak both inspire me to vote for BJP!

5. lca-fan

lca-fan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Sonia should put a soothing NIPPLE (silicone or real she can decide) in Rahul Baba's Mouth as every time he opens his mouth he becomes comic and people look at him as joker or comedian and not as a politician.:D:D:D:p

6. Nirbho

Nirbho 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Picture speaks for itself::bunny:

[​IMG]

Rain Man, anant_s and Hellfire like this.
  7. Sathya

Sathya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Please give him some chair ... But not PM
    Experience gives maturity not age.

Levina likes this.
  8. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    To be mature, you need to have a good brain first. Thereafter you must lead a life which gives you experiences. A child watching "Chota Bhim" can't just get up and become mature over night. He has been brought up with the mind set that PMship is his birthright like that of a Prince. Unfortunately, we are in India where youngmen with P.Hd apply for the jobs of sweepers. What qualifications does this guy have?

Rain Man, Hellfire, ni8mare and 6 others like this.
  9. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Amit shah is just 6 year older than Rahul. :biggthumpup:

anant_s and Levina like this.
  10. Robinhood Pandey

Robinhood Pandey SECOND IN COMMAND Staff Member SECTION CHIEF

Country Flag:
    India
    People may or may not like NaMo . .but they surely know that if RaGa becomes PM . .desh ki lag jani hai.

o they vote for NaMo :p

Rain Man, Hellfire and Abingdonboy like this.
  11. AbRaj

AbRaj Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Its an grave insult to IQ of us Indians that a moron ( no exaggeration here) will become our PM.

12. Nirbho

Nirbho 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Under his esteemed leadership Congress has given space to regional parties on a platter. His Party is done and dusted & Maharashtra election was an example of it. BJP-SS were in BMC for 20 years; but still they couldn't do zilch.

AAP (I don't want this @@$! Party to grow) is going to take place of Congress in other states ex: Gujrat, Goa, MP etc and will be sole opposition to BJP.

He's not going to be PM of India for next 2-3 decades and can watch Chota Bheem.

Abingdonboy, Sathya and AbRaj like this.
  13. mirage

mirage FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    but i ask , why give rahul khan so called gandhi a chance ??? wtf is his political experience = nil bataa nil . shameless dumb people still believe in slavery of a dynasty who ruined Bharat since her inception. Chacha Nehru gave the country 1962 and kashmir problem , indira khan let pakistan develop a nuclear bomb and started the licence raj scheme in the country , rajiv khan was just like pappu khan alias rahul khan [ good for nothing ] <> although rajiv khan gave our country foreign mata in the name of sonia mata who did everything to loot this nation and furthermore supported non sanatan dharmies at the cost of majority sanatan dharmies just to rule the nation full of illiterate dumb people . round corner table conference were their mode of attaining freedom ( actually autonomy which mohan das karam chand gandhi ( actually a blackmailer for sanatan dharmies as he did everything to degrade and dishearten ( sir nathuram godse ) the majority in the country just to appease muslims always (((( syapa macha ke beth gaya thaa when government refused to pay pakistan the balance55 crore after they attacked kashmir , blackmailer because anshan is equal to blackmailing as that ganja knew people will surrender to his clever tactics of anshan satyagrah ) strived for all the time in stead of freedom ) although gandhi round corner table conferences were just a propaganda to come in the news in british newspapers .Desh ke liye kuch kiya nahi ollukepathe ko PM banna hai , although he is not even fit for a job of a peon if gandhi word is striked off his name ( first of all there is no documentary proof,that that so called bapu officially adopted that mulla pheroz khan whose grave is still there in allahabad where INDIRA KHAN use to visit often , so they are the biggest fraud family ever born in Bharat .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
    Golden_Rule and vstol jockey like this.
  14. lca-fan

lca-fan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Rahul Gandhi AutoTune Rap-Congress Party Ko Desh Se Nikalo Song

anant_s and Levina like this.
  15. Levina

Levina NONconfirmist Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates

Your angst against the so called Gandhi family is very evident in your post.I understand the reason behind it but expect you to be a little milder in your approach. :tup:

AbRaj likes this.