Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Recess - The Chill Corner

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by SpArK, Jun 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. BlackOpsIndia

BlackOpsIndia Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I gave you live example, going on as we speak in 3 states of India including the state I am living! Anyways forget it there is no use debating it.

Ayub Khan, military dictator in Pakistan wrote his own constitution, just to legitimise his own government, so much for deriving power from people. This is what I meant, get out of definition of books they barely stands in real world. Just look around India there are plenty of examples to learn from, Pakistan, Nepal, China, all different form of governance, all had different types of experiments.

In real world whoever has the power makes his own rule and whoever comes first makes his own definition. Anyone who believes once a definition is coined will stay for eternity in political and social issues just because someone said so in some book cant be a bigger fool. With change in time everything evolves.

Also dont be in any kind of imagination that only you read political science here and the one you are talking to has not. Dont coin one more definition for "buzz" words out of your own theory.

2. Proxy1234

Proxy1234 FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Going round in circles? Told you that is transitory case. You said what if it becomes the case for eternity. Replied that it is not possible because of Constitution and Supreme Court.
    Goes in drain your eternal rule of bureaucrats.

Who told you that democracy is the only kind of Constitution? I never said that.
    There is monarchy, dictatorship, oligarchy, plutarchy, anarchy, etc.
    There, more buzz words for you. :cheesy:

I am out. Lol! Its waste of time. No offence.

3. Levina

Levina Colonel on stilettos SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
    Nintendo's first Mario game for smartphones is headed to Android on March 23
    [​IMG]Nintendo

99 days after Mario's smartphone debut hit iPhones, "Super Mario Run" is launching for Android phones.

On March 23, Super Mario Run will become available on the Google Play app store, Nintendo announced. The platformer's first three levels are free, and users can pay $10 in-game to unlock all of its levels.

Apple struck a deal with Nintendo to bring the game to iPhones exclusively first. Before Apple announced the iPhone 7 in September, Nintendo creative director Shigeru Miyamotointroduced the game on Apple's stage.

[​IMG]Nintendo creative director Shigeru Miyamoto at an Apple launch event.Getty

Plus, Apple participated in marketing for the game - it even required Apple Store employees to wear Mario pins.

But the game was always going to launch on Android as well, which is the most common mobile operating system.

A January estimate suggested that Nintendo fans downloaded Super Mario Run 78 million times in its first month and a half. Nintendo is hoping Android users can blow through that number.

@shaktimaan interested???
    I luvd this game since my childhood.
    Nothing like brainwars though.
    I must say your last game took me by surprise. The improvement in your game was awesome.
    Infact...I think this was the first time I got distracted by your game and lost points in return. :lol:

Wolfpack and shaktimaan like this.
  4. shaktimaan

shaktimaan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Ya .....i love this game .....i play mario till now by wii emulator on pc ....oh thanku for appreciating my game , u made my day :) Actually i really wanted to win ...

Levina likes this.
  5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    how is the situation right now? do have regular thyroid function tests from time to time.to check your hormone levels.

Grevion, Levina and Bregs like this.
  6. Bregs

Bregs Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Nah that has now been taken care of by burning the thyroid gland through nuclear medicine, which i had to take twice with certain precautions. Now i am to take single dose of thyroxine daily in morning

Grevion, Levina and Wolfpack like this.
  7. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Glad to know you are well.

Grevion, Bregs and Levina like this.
  8. Levina

Levina Colonel on stilettos SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
    Hahaha
    You did win all the games throw time.
    I think the trick lies in not getting distracted by your opponent's game.

shaktimaan likes this.
  9. shaktimaan

shaktimaan Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    hahahahah true that :p

Levina likes this.
  10. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    @VCheng Does Islam "Quran" Prohibits Females to Worship at Mosques Or, Mullahs stops them?

11. VCheng

VCheng RIDER GEO STRATEGIC ANALYST

There are no prohibitions on females worshiping the same as men in the Quran. The problems arise only when there are both genders present at the same mosque.

Scotlander likes this.
  12. Scotlander

Country Flag:
    India
    If you don't mind, any Verses from quran explaining the problem?

I tried to learn about this subject on Google, but answers are contradicting. Hence, thought might check with you. :)

13. VCheng

Actually, Quran has no problem with this and hence it does not address it. It is the derived (and contrived) restrictions according to certain schools of interpretation that create the problems.

Grevion and Scotlander like this.
  14. Scotlander

Country Flag:
    India
    Most of the problems in Islam lies in certain schools of interpretation.

Thanks for clearing my doubts.:)

15. VCheng

If you ever have questions like this again, try reading the Quran. It is a very easy and simple thing to do, as long as you keep an open mind. Just like the Bible and other great religious texts, do not take its meanings in the literal sense of the word and/or out of context, but the enlightenment behind it.

Scotlander and PARIKRAMA like this.