Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Recess - The Chill Corner

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by SpArK, Jun 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Bloom 17

Bloom 17 2nd Lieutant IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    I live in Texas. You shouldn't be surprised if ppl walk into a bar with an AK model strapped to their back. I'm not a big fan of firearms. Now and then I go to a gun range and shoot, that's all. Bought a Ruger because it looked cool. I have a fnp45 for home defense. I keep moving so cant buy big guns, Every state has a different regulation.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  2. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Something has gone wrong at the 'other' forum. Nowaydays its the same routine- some guy will put a sarcastic post on India, lots of Chinese andPak members come down to troll. Nothing else happens there anymore.

3. Vyom

Vyom Captain IDF NewBie

It was always like that. The Other forum was always a dis-information and psy op platform run by some ass from Pindi. How has it got such fancy updates ? And the systematic targeting of Indians. They don't even bother to congratulate on genuine issues like the GSLV MK III launch not one Pakistani came. If you look at it one way all members do only one thing run down and humiliate Indian members, zero nuance in posts.

All Indian members were guinea pigs and acted as a sample study into what divides the Indian society be it politics, culture, linguistics, food habits, religion, sects... everything. If anything at all, Indians usually have a inferiority complex in addition to their differences, they seek validation from 'outside' (One member sided with Pakistanis because of his political differences with his compatriots, funny isn't it ?).

They tapped into those differences and congratulations to all Indian members there they just Provided Pakistan with a template to run a dis-information offensive. Death by a Thousand cuts...

@Hellfire @Levina @nair @Gessler

4. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

That's why it is so satisfying to open a thread on GSLV over there :) . Yeah and I too have felt that someone from Pindi is taking fantasy revenge over there. Anyone who is stupid enough to think that differnces or frankness about those differences indicates a weakness should get his head checked.

5. Levina

Levina Guest

Lol
    Thanks.

Except the ocassional trolling that I face from an *ss called excess load, I have enjoyed my interactions with people there. Be it Pakistanis or Indians or other nationalities.
    I was centre leftist,Palestine supporter and pro-minority when I joined the other forum. And then I interacted with a few Indians ...rest they say is history. It made the person that I'm today. Ppl say I have become a Sanghi but I'm sure I'm just a harmless centre-rightist who might tilt a lil more to the right with time. :lol:

I don't dream of drilling sense into each and every cartoon, here,there or on twitter.
    This is Internet, I treat it as such.

Ciao

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
  6. Levina

Levina Guest

whats the update?

7. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I filled counter FIR's against Them. We had to do settlement. Appatards, managed to Got my Twitter Account Suspended. :cry:

Wolfpack, Notsuperstitious and Levina like this.
  8. Dagger

Dagger 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Suspension is cool. Takes 2mins to start another one man.

what settlement they forced you into?hope you did not lose much.. wtf happened to "freedom of expression" ? Even abusive doesn't give them right to get you arrested for social media!

Wolfpack likes this.
  9. Levina

Levina Guest

You should have contacted @ippatel on twitter.
    He's the one fighting AAP's 21 MLA case.

10. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Sancho likes this.
  11. Sancho

Sancho Lt. Colonel IDF NewBie

Good, till the monsoon season kicked in. Was not able to do much outside as I hoped.
    Was happy that I got a chance to see a glimpse of the IAC1 though. :mrgreen:

Grevion and Agent_47 like this.
  12. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer VETERAN MILITARY STRATEGIST

I am sorry to have taken so long; I was away from the forum and from the 'Net itself for some time.

An NLU student will have to qualify for the bar all over again, in the state in which she desires to practice. As far as I know, at a cursory level, this is true across a diverse spread of countries; each requires a national qualification.

Bloom 17, Grevion and Hellfire like this.
  13. Scotlander

Scotlander Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Levina likes this.
  14. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Levina, X_Killer, Scotlander and 2 others like this.
  15. bharathp

bharathp Developers Guild IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    option2:

use the "media embed" link next to the "embed image" link.. then you can directly put in the twitter link.

Levina, Scotlander and Agent_47 like this.