Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Robotic soldiers working in groups to be reality by 2023: DRDO chief

Discussion in 'Indian Military Doctrine' started by Abhyuday Pratap Singh, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

What, by just giving the 0.5 or 1% of the total budget, excluding Germany which is spending more than 18%. They are getting a really critical technology by spending little penny..
    So, what they have reverse engineered it, and produce it. Like the chinese did, whose whole space program and even defense program is reverse engineering of the russia,

But you are doing the same job against ISRO.

2. Abhyuday Pratap Singh

Abhyuday Pratap Singh 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Everyone gives according to his GDP and moreover the case of Europe is entirely different, they are united, EU is taken as a whole, whether its in terms of GDP or anything else.

And in this same thread (post #12) you were comparing problems with DRDO were also applicable to China, isnt it???? #India is not reverse engineering other's products

Where the hell I did this so called "same job", again and again I am saying please stop comparing DRDO with ISRO, # anyway the ISRO guys are doing excellent in their sector but if you judge DRDO by comparing it to ISRO, that will be stupid thing to do...

3. kumar2310s

kumar2310s 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I see a lot of students doing their B.Tech in robotics and are jobless and end up learning Java and other programming languages and join IT since there is no job in Robotics. Hopefully these B.Tech Engineers will now find jobs in Defence/Private Sector is if Robotics is popularized. Hopefully after a lot of criticism about DRDO not meeting their targets in time, DRDO may have also done some introspection and may address issues to meet timelines. Moreovers the government is now sensitive to repeated criticism to its PSU and encouraging indigenous development. Hope they wake up.

1 person likes this.
  4. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    AM very sorry, I can help you only if you are willing to be helped. But if you want to stick to your guns and defend for lost cause be my guest. Am not going to engage you.

As of such i have not got any justification or replies for my earlier post. Rather am getting replies that all are in same boat and it is ok. Sorry my friend it not ok for us or me. We want results are we want it fast. DRDO should work on a plan for more investment in R&D and infra and efficiency. Then again why India has to invest in this lame organization, because time and again they have proved they are incapable of delivering other than toilet seats and stuff.

So all the best with you support... :rofl: :facepalm:

1 person likes this.
  5. Abhyuday Pratap Singh

At the very beginning I said there is no end this discussion ^^^Thou art in a parlous state^^^ Best of luck you too :mrgreen:

6. Abhyuday Pratap Singh

So when did I say they were not, The same SLV-3 boosters were used in AGNI. It is a two-stage missile with the first stage using the first-stage solid-fuel booster motor of the SLV-3 satellite launch vehicle.

Source:- DRDO
    Agni - India Missile Special Weapons Delivery Systems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.