Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Role of Pakistan in anti Islam video Protests

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Blackwater, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G777

G777 Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Re: Role of Pakistan in anti Islam video Protest

Then I get my axe :butcher: find the guy that did it and chop off something that will stop their acts.

2. BlueOval

BlueOval Captain SENIOR MEMBER

The problem is not Islam..but the Morons who follow an idiotic version of Islam that is based upon showoff... tokenism and false pride.

3 people like this.
  3. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

He is one of the two.
    He claims to be a scholar, perhaps of propaganda and not Islam.

he either doesn't know any better or he lies.
    I've read through his work and posted analysis of his articles on PkDF before and also I've seen some of his speeches in which he doesn't tell the truth for whatever region.

He has lied about Hinduism and Christianity in particular, I am not a fan of him that is for sure.
    And he has called for Shariah. But I ask you do you know what Shariah is?

He has lied comparing the two religions but I haven't seen him spew hatred.
    Could you please show me some evidence? I don't Zakir Naik for his behavious anyway but this seems too much.

No conspiracy. It is a multi-million dollar effort in the US.
    With all examples of this network in front of you today and all evidence in the PDF I posted in this thread.

Some of them do. Admittedly stupidity is more common among us.
    It's is basically a lack of development and this Wahabi model people follow where they do before they think.

They are idiots and they don't represent everyone of us.

1 person likes this.
  4. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States

I think the video was made by a Coptic Christian from Egypt whom was on probabtion for fraud in the USA. Any one any where can load something on to the internet. Lot of Christians still have their shorts in a wad over the picture of a cross in urine, think the US Goverment endowment to the arts even helped pay for it...If can put up with that crap Muslims better learn to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ

Pictures like the piss cross and burning the flag, you just got to learn to suck it up...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  5. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

I agree with you.
    But the topic shifted from a small anti Islam video made to anger idiots.

To the massive network that promotes hate for Muslims.
    I can't think of any such powerful propaganda network that incites hatred other than the anti-Islam network in the US. A comparable network would be the antisemitic propaganda in post-WWI Weimar republic and post-depression Nazi Germany.

1 person likes this.
  6. tilopa

tilopa Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

1) Ali Sina has debates with islamic scholars on his websites so far none has been able to defeat him
    Ali Sina's Debates

2) I will not go into the supposed 'essence' of Shariah but what i know is that it is a pretty inhumane system.It basically combines religion with politics and directs the society.Mutilation,flogging,jihad etc are important parts of the greater Shariah system.

3) He does spew hatred in a subtle way.But i do like how cleverly you are showing soft corner for him here.That is soft jihad ;)
    So on hindu festival of ganesh chaturthi he says "Prove that your Ganesha is a god and i will take the prasadam" .Now this is clearly very inciting especially on the day of festival and is deliberate to arouse violence.But hindus have a higher threshold of tolerance so its still peacetime here.
    I won't go into the theological depths but he selectively picks up tales from hinduism and twist to suit his agenda and show how hinduism is similar to islam but he completely ignores the core hindu philosophies like Advaita Vedanta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More on Ganesh Chaturthi issue:
    Hindus don’t need to prove Ganesha is god | Niti Central

4) Why do you always throw any islamic fundamentalism on the wahabis? The truth is that sufism has never been accepted in the mainstream islam and only in indian subcontinent it has gotten wide acceptability because of the tolerant hindu population which mixed with the tolerant islam aka sufism and thwarted the mainstream interpretation of islam.

1 person likes this.
  7. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

This is what one of my friends posted.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.