Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Row over Pakistan actress Veena Malik nude 'ISI' photo

Discussion in 'International Politics' started by ManuSankar, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManuSankar

ManuSankar Major SENIOR MEMBER

A row has erupted over an image of Pakistani actress Veena Malik sporting the initials ISI on her arm, with FHM India insisting it is not fake.

[​IMG]

It has caused a sensation in Pakistan for both the nudity and the initials of Pakistan's controversial Inter-Services Intelligence spy agency.

Pakistani media have quoted a spokesman for Ms Malik as saying she never took part in such a photoshoot.

But FHM India's editor told the BBC that nothing had been doctored.

"We have video footage of the shoot as well as emails from Veena about how she's looking forward to the cover," Kabeer Sharma told the BBC's Nosheen Abbas in Islamabad.

"The idea to have ISI written on her arm was mine, and it was Veena's idea to have it in block letters," he added.

He said that the image was intended to be playful, saying that: "In India we joke about this... if anything goes wrong... we say the ISI must be behind this."

The ISI has been in the headlines in recent months after senior US officials accused it of supporting militants based in Pakistan's tribal areas who target Western troops in Afghanistan.

In September the most senior US military officer Adm Mike Mullen said that the Haqqani militant network "acts as a veritable arm of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence Agency".

Pakistan has vehemently denied such allegations.

Pakistan outrage

Correspondents say that the image, which is the cover of the December issue of the Indian edition of the global men's magazine, has caused a storm in Pakistan with many people expressing outrage over the nudity and the boldness of the photo.

Many Pakistanis on the micro-blogging site Twitter are also expressing bemusement at the image.

The Express Tribune newspaper in Pakistan said a representative of Ms Malik had denied she posed for the shoot.

"Veena knows her limits. I know we have done quite bold stuff/shoots, those which are available on our website, but she knows her parameters," Sohail Rashid is quoted as saying.

FHM's editor said he had never heard of the representative and added that Ms Malik had not got in touch to ask him to modify or remove the image.

The actress has been at the centre of controversy before.

She caused outrage among conservative circles in Pakistan for appearing on the Indian reality show Bigg Boss in 2010. She hit the headlines again in March this year by challenging the views of a Pakistani cleric on television.

BBC News - Row over Pakistan actress Veena Malik nude 'ISI' photo

The Fatwas are on their way.Veena Malik,watch out!!!:lol:

2. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

She is not going back to Pakistan now !

PS: She is not as sexy as I thought earlier ! lot of touch up in photo , look like photo chop!

3. ManuSankar

It's obviously a fake.Her complexion of face and rest of the body does not match.But what is really funny is ISI tattoo on her arm.I wonder what were they thinking,ISI's weapon of mass distraction.:lol:

1 person likes this.
  4. Steel

Steel Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

I don't feel its fake and is done for total publicity stunt for Ndtv Imagine reality show. but AUNTY ko koi bhav dega..:no:

5. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Dudes, seriously, we gotta get her out of pakistan and give her asylum iMMEDEATELY in an unmarked location- It don't matter if it's fake or genuine- she's gonna be COOKED ALIVE- SLOW AND STEADy

1 person likes this.
  6. ManuSankar

Dude,you are absolutely right,I am looking for a roommate too,Her safety should be our top priority right now:lol:

1 person likes this.
  7. vikas jat

vikas jat Captain SENIOR MEMBER

cheap ....publicity stunt by veena

8. lucifer

lucifer Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

nothing cheap.... she's a girl, its a glamour magazine, she's proud of her body (whether ugly or not) and she had it pictured in the nude...... eh! big deal :drag:

9. Veer

Veer 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Yaar, just google there are loads of her nude pics available she is just one of the ********** from Pakistan she is here to earn some good money as pakistani don't have much.

10. rocky.idf

rocky.idf BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    Bangladesh
    Don't you think her thighs are rather thin?

11. lucifer

lucifer Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

well barring her face and personality.......... I think she fine ;)

12. Veer

Veer 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Going deep in anatomy :tongue:

1 person likes this.
  13. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I would have loved it if she had her pu**y hair cut to say the same down there. Atleast we could have claimed that Asmit an Indian F**ked the ISI. We all Inians could have claimed that India F**ks ISI in more than one way and also in true sense.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  14. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

It's time we started accepting sexually assertive women.

15. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    You should go deep into her rather than her anatomy. Misplaced loyalties. If you think I am joking or being suggestive, You are correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.