Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

RSS-backed meet has Christians worried

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Osiris, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kishana

kishana FULL MEMBER

Dear you are either ignorant of what Vedas Hindu scriptures state or either lost somewhere else.

No Hindu scriptures state that people be classified in the basis of birth in a particular caste.
    They only state that one who do good work ( righteous karma) will be Brahman
    and on that basis only the path to attain supreme soul "OM" is told.

The manuscript which state this is written in 15th century and so is not authentic as was written on the guidance of Muslims then.
    Our scriptures are atleast Vedas which are 15000 years old as historian states.

I have put an article below you will understand further what's going in reality.....

Second thing is muslims rule for around 450 yrs and British or say christian for 190 yrs and lots of attack from outside and in these years everything is distorted
    And we must ban christian missionaries like china did

and if not then must take violent turn now as they seek a lesson now.

2 people like this.
  2. Tshering22

Tshering22 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Oh yes; typical secular-fascist attitude that most anti-mainstream Hindus and anti-Buddhists have: missionaries and mullahs preaching are all secular, cool and liberal while Bhikshus and Hindu priests are radicals. This is called slave mentality. Just before you start howling at me, know that I am aware of problems of this region and if you cared, Google is your friend. So use it, search for the problems that I am talking about and then argue with me.

Call us radical all you want but this sort of pseudo-secular radicalism is not acceptable to us at the cost of our ancient way of life. We are proud of being called radicals if this is the true meaning of radicals. At least we don't have blood of terrorism, bomb blasts and inquisitions on our hands.

2 people like this.
  3. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf Major SENIOR MEMBER

for all other community we the hindus are always peace lover world knows that we are polite and have a policy of live and let them live till today we did not attack in any country did't force to convert other in to hindu only you are who attack in india and convert hindu .

4. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

If people want to convert its their choice man why stop them, if they want to reconvert its also their choice.Violence here must be strictly dealt with,but the argument of "Oh! the poor innocent tribals got deceived" it is so pathetic and an insult on the very ability of the tribals to think for them selves who are these people (Anti-conversionists ) to say the tribals don't have mind of their own, what make these ant-conversionists think they know what is best for the tribals , after all tribals, dalits any one else for that matter who want to leave Hinduism or any other religion to be an atheist or to follow an another religion have all rights to make their own choices , i they feel one religion suits them better or if they feel in one religion they will be discriminated against and treated like second rate human beings they free to do so and the Constitution gives them the right to choose for them selves the path they want to follow , the preaching and propagating ones religion is not wrong ,it is a right given to every Indian, so all those people who think conversion to Christianity or Islam is wrong , need to read the Constitution.

Hindus in general are peace loving , so are Christians, Muslims , Buddhist etc....
    Why is it that people who have been so furiously defending some Radical organization understand that some Hindus have fallen a prey to terrorist ideology and they are the targets and not the Hindu community at large.
    Why do you people Take an attack on Radical People with terrorist ideology as an attack on Hinduism on a whole??
    Cant you differentiate between the two ??

All religions have Flaws ans Radical elements in them none of the religions of the world can claim to be totally free of this vermin of extremism so quit this attitude of "Hindu can never be a terrorist" look within and root out the extremism.
    Also before you go on basing the Missionaries for using the presence of cast system and social injustice for their own advantage, look within and rectify these for you can't hold back an oppressed or segregated dalit within your fold for ever he will move on to greener and less discriminatory pastures , so clean up you flaws before you pint a finger f conviction at the missionaries.....

1 person likes this.
  5. Sid

Sid Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Which Country protected the Parsis when they were getting persecuted by Muslim Invaders?- India
    In which country not even a single attack on Jews happened at the time they were going through holocaust in Europe? - India
    Which country believes in "Vasudeva Kutubvatsam",meaning "the whole world is one family", which should be considered the universal motto for world peace?- India
    Which country believes in non-violence so much so that every havan,every puja starts with "Om Shanti! Shanti!"?

...and last but not the least...throughout history we have never crossed our borders to achieve military victories.We were invaded,looted,plundered,mercilessly butchered,forcibly converted by the "moderate & secular" rulers like Mohammad Ghori, Mahmud Ghaznavi and others, so much so that the mountain peak of "Hindu-Kush" literally meaning "the killer of hindus" stands tall laughing at us.

Who cares when the "secular & Moderate" ghoris themselves considered the attack on Hind as Jihad? isn't it? Our Marxist friends dont want to wash the dirty linens in open and suppress the glory of muslim regime in India.That is what we were made to learn in our school books.Surely, the marxists have succeeded,they have succeeded in forming a society which doesn't even know the real history of there nation, consider marx and lenin as their heroes,forgetting the valour of Guru Gobind Singh,Banda Bahadur, Shivaji, Chhatrasaal, etc;

Thank God, people like Maharshi Aurbindo and Swami Vivekananda are no more with us, they surely would be rolling in their graves seeing the pathetic situation of our nation.

2 people like this.
  6. Tshering22

Because there is no proof of terrorism against RSS as a terrorist organization working for such motives as a whole. So far it has been nothing but pseudo-secular fascists who have been blaming everyone from Hindu to Sikh to Buddhists for "atrocities against Christians and Muslims" and what not. Sikhs in the past have complained of pessimistic missionaries bothering them (check Sikh social sites if you think this is crap, I know some who have personally been troubled), we Buddhists have to face Christian missionary bullying everytime here in northeast that the anti-Indic faith government-stooge mainstream Indian media doesn't show, and the government is purposely removing attention from Jihadi terror by creating a fictinol mainstream "Hindu terrorist" enemy, by using a few fringe elements who have still not be acquitted of terrorism completely by their own designed national law.

Why is it that fancy terms like "Islamophobia", "minority oppression" etc coined up everytime such questions are asked to Islamic or Christian communities in India? I am not a mainstream Hindu but there are hundreds of minorities, subsects, groups etc living in India in peace. How come only these two communities are always complaining of "discrimination" compared to Zoroastrians, Jews, Tibetans and even Islamic subsects who escaped persecution from Pakistan like Gohar Shahi and Ahmediyyas? They don't seem to have a problem at all.

And all this, while denying all the wrong doings happening from their side as "RSS or Hindutva propaganda" whereas not just Hindus but other sister faiths are also affected by these elements?

Blame is two ways. One isn't always the purest one either.

This is absolute bullcrap. We Buddhists don't have caste system even mainstream Hindus have officially abolished caste. I know many re-converts back from Christianity to Buddhism or mainstream Hinduism as to how they continue to be discriminated even after converting and hence they reconvert back to their previous beliefs.

Let me give you the example of hypocrisy here:

WTF is a "Dalit Christian" when Dalit is even Abolished in Hinduism now? There is no "dalit" at all in any sect of Buddhism or any school of thought of any of the sects of Buddhism. And according to these "angelic and oppressed" missionaries, there's "no division in Christianity. Then you tell me.... W-h-a-t t-h-e H-e-l-l is a "Dalit Christian"? See the hypocrisy and its examples here? This is what I am talking about.

Royan, whenever there is smoke, there's a fire nearby and clapping cannot be done with one hand alone. Please do read up on other side rather than blanketing all mainstream Hindu groups as terrorists.

I am telling this to you because earlier even I was like this. Often people realize problems truly when it befalls them or their kind at a much more closer proximity than television shows or newspaper articles.

7. WARrior

WARrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

yaar, i have said many times i am here to enhance my knowledge and to distribute what i have got coz i think i am among those privileged to be in the best MBA institutes of india and we do get some elite classified knowledge. if i can share some info then it wud be a good entertainment and interesting to be in such forums.

I frankly dont mean to demean anyone but i do urge all my countrymen to follow logic and try understand each and every post present here.

@Topic :

if u say RSS dont follow terrorism then tell me which organization in this world does so ?

even LeT in name of JuD does all charity work. the ppl like u working for them, managing their sites, etc will never believe if they are said that their leaders are involved in terrorism in India. their argument wud be same as urs..... "I WORK FOR JuD AND I KNOW WHAT THEY DO. THEY ARE A CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION AND NOT ANY TERRORISTS".....:wink:

the point i am making is, actions like terrorism are not dont openly. thos who do are given danda in country like india coz we know our govt who have to sustain their impression of a SECULAR nation are compelled to stop acts of ANY religion against ANY OTHER.

just imagine GODHRA incident...and india was the pariah of da world. thats india for u.

So u need to understand that whatever u see NEEDNT be always true though i am not trying to straighforward imply anything here or try to say RSS are terrorist or something...so chill !

the point i am making is, incidents like samjhauta blasts, malegaon blasts, ajmersharif blasts cant be done by some z-grade rightwing organization.

it needs strong support logistically, monetarily, etc etc.

thats why its natural that this all has some serious strong political backing.

now dont deny the fact how much rightwing guyz hate muslims.

Now u will be shocked that i myself had very close relations with some SHIV SENA politicians. :agree:

i know their ideologies, how muslims are called 'BABUR ki AULAD'.....even tough he brutally attacked and his army raped muslim women who were under another muslim ruler 'IBRAHIM LODI' ......

sometimes i feel who are 'IBRAHIM LODI KI AULAD' then ? :haha:

see this is what happen when we follow rightwingers blindly. :hang3:

hence to rest my case, i conclude that

1) hindus for da 1st tym has been found in a large scale terrorist attack
    2) such attacks cant be done without some serious political, logistical, monetary support
    3) what we know neednt be the truth but what we understand can lead us to some. hence owing to above 2 points i can say some big rightwing party who dont have obligations towards nonhindus has to be the support.

now i can think only of VHP, RSS, etc and we all know they all are very united in such activities.

8. WARrior

dude, i never supported conversion which is violent or missing good intent..... i suggest u to refer all my posts to know my stance.

yes, we do differ in 1 point and that is hindu caste system and my argument goes as follows :

1) i have complete knowledge about our caste system and its roots. but i dont see any reason a person believing i that if we cant justify it. it doesnt mean what vedas say until we keep discriminating ppl on basis of caste and treating some right from their birth.

even today in gujrat a person born in BHANGI samaj is not admitted in schools. i have a documentary for this and frankly its very depressing. this is da truth in most of rural india. so it doesnt matter what my vedas say.....

2) the above case is just what rightwing hindus think about islam..they are rapists, invaders,terrorists etc etc even tough nothing of such is written in Quran. still we see ppl by their actions and not by what book they follow......thats what da problem is.....

3) in both the above points and in many other posts i have repeated a sentence 'RELIGION IS NEVER WRONG..ITS HIS FOLLOWER WHO ARE WRONG'.....

i never said hinduism is wrong.....but what version of hinduism i see, yes thats definitely wrong...

similarly, islam and christianity is not wrong....Muhammad (PBUH) or Jesus Christ never preached anything wrong.......but with time things went astray. same with most of da religions in da world.

dont u think just qouting some vedic sentences dont make ur acts justified if they are not.......our brahmins did the same for 1000s of years..... (do watch movie SADGATI...u wud understand better).........and frankly even u tried to justify wrong acts of fanatic hindus by quoting some vedic sentences. :D :D

9. WARrior

are u sure what u said just now ?

we never attacked any country ? :

tell me how did some of our empires reached till present day Afghanistan ? u mean we went with a candle and asked them to please surrender and they obliged ? still ppl dont understand inquisitions were part of Monarchy and its not a shame to accept that even hindus were as violent as any other religion coz actually inquisitions arent done on basis of religion but for empire expansion. religion is just a political motivation which we even see today. again i repeat, POLITICS and POWER is different from RELIGION !

we never converted anyone ? :

tell me how many hindus are there in malasia and thailand ?

till where did chola empire expand to its peak ?

how did it expand ? etc etc.

do answer above questions plz.

10. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Buddy. Let a court of law prove something. Let the "accused" actually get "convicted" and then come here to write all your above BS. You are aware of india's present political cloud. Even a kid on the street can understand the motive behind framing of Hindu organizations by the establishment . So, wait just a little longer and then come with your "so called classified" knowledge that you are boasting about.

11. Tshering22

There is no formal conversion to Buddhism or even mainstream Hinduism. Those who renounce the world, do so on their own quest to search for reality. I know that in modern times, it has become an "organized religion" and somewhat dogmatic being falsely inspired by foreign "religions" but this is wrong.

We never had anything called "religion", a term coined by foreign invaders who failed to understand the depth, openness and meaning of Dhamma. So these terms were coined. Buddha means "enlightened one" in Sanskrit. Hindu was a Persian term made by Turkic invaders based on Indus river, Sikh was a sect formed during Mughal time against these invaders to simply the same ancient message in a simplified and orderly manner etc etc.

And when finally shallow-Europeans landed on our shore, they could not comprehend all this at all. So the added this "ism" and that "ism" and following their ulterior policies made these as separate "religions".

First of all about the bolded part, you don't know about mainstream Hinduism or any of its sister faiths. This is not a religion; its a way of life. Its an open philosophy. Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains etc and their thousands of branches and subsects don't follow a "religion". Organized religion is an Abrahamic creation that has no relevance to our part of the world. For example, let me remind you about ancient Greeks and Norse faiths. They intermarried just like the branches of our faith do. It expanded their philosophy all the more. Organized religion, conversion, apostasy, one book, one prophet, one concept, loyalty order etc.... all this is not ancient Indian concept.

I know Hindus ho visit our temples, I having lived in Delhi visited mainstream Hindu temples, even Gurudwaras where everyone is welcome. What does this mean? Dhamma or Dharma as people call it, is an open-source ancient philosophy that has seemingly no restrictions but still prevents people to do bad and work towards good. It moulds itself as the region it flows into; for example, the Buddhism school of thought called Theravada is followed in conjunction with mainstream Hinduism in Southeast Asia since ancient times. These 2 are not 2 different "religions" like how Abrahamic order is.

The Thai king Bhumibol Adulyadej is Buddhist but has a high priest who whenever appointed, comes to India and Nepal to enlighten the Sutras and Vedas; both a mainstream Hindu thing. Now let me tell you another example of what Dhamma is; I am sure you would have heard Bali province of Indonesia.

The Balinese Hindu "ism" is totally different from what is followed in India/Nepal. YET it shares the same core concept. Now the Buddhism that we follow in Sikkim despite being a combination of Mahayana and Vajrayana is again totally different from the ones that Mogolians follow all while sharing the same core. The Protector entity of Ulaan Bataar (Mongol capital) is Garuda; what is termed as mainstream Hindu.

All the 4 branches meditate on the Reality in thousands of different forms; Buddh Gurus did it, Hindu rishis did it, Sikh Gurus did it, Mahavira and his disciples did it.

If we all are separate "religions", then HTH do we have all these same concepts? Go figure out.

Can you tell me what the Afghans, Malaysians and Indonesians were before the Cholas reached there? How do you know they were not Hindus/ Buddhists beforehand naturally like how Indians were since birth? Do you have any link any archaeological fact that they were something else before Cholas reached there?

Do you have any solid, credible, unbiased proof of the fact that they were not like us as you claim otherwise? If so, please prove it here. I await your revelations. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  12. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Please take a note the Indus Valley Civilization, c. 3300 to 1300 BCE, Harappan period, from 2600 to 1900 BCE, (Bronze Age), Iron age vedic civilization that was in the entire indo-gangetic plain are the earliest indian civilizations, which formed the earlier forms of hindu kingdoms. Now, tell me in which of the above civilizations, any country outside their kingdom was ever attacked. Indian empires did expand, but the wars were limited to the various kingdoms within the greater indus subcontinent. The inhabitants of the afghanistan then were people from either zorastrian religion or indo-aryan from indus valley civilization (earlier hindus), who were in contact with indus valley civilization through trade route only. Please take a note that when all this happened islam or christianity was not there.
    The only evidence of any kingdom from india attacking afghanistan was during mauryan period and interestingly there was no war. No violence. No forced conversions. Before mauryan attacked afghanistan, alexander had conquered the territory south of the Hindu Kush from indo-aryan people. Seleucus gave this territory to chandragupta maurya in exchange for 500 elephants (a trade deal) and a deal to do marriages between two kingdoms. So, no force involved.

Alexander took these away from the Indo-Aryans and established settlements of his own, but Seleucus Nicator gave them to Sandrocottus (Chandragupta), upon terms of intermarriage and of receiving in exchange 500 elephants.[24]
    —Strabo, 64 BC–24 AD

This answers your candle question.
    However, if you have a knowledge of any bloody war in afghanistan during this period, please educate us.

Please go through the history of spread of Hinduism or buddhism from india to the eastern nations. You will be amazed to know that hinduism and buddhism were not spread by anyone from india, but monks, travellers, traders from these eastern nations, who visited india spread the religions.

The spread of buddhism started after King asoka after his Kalinga war. He himself converted to buddhism, which was limited to just gangetic region then. He renounced all violence. He built many stupas. The news of his pious attitude, his noble gestures, and his pledge of nonviolence spread all over the world and monks, traders, visitors started visiting him. These people in turn spread the religion to other countries.

For example, take a look at

Ten years (of reign) having been completed, King Piodasses (Aśoka) made known (the doctrine of) piety (Greek:εὐσέβεια, eusebeia) to men; and from this moment he has made men more pious, and everything thrives throughout the whole world."
    (Trans. from the Greek original by G.P. Carratelli[8])

"Thus philosophy, a thing of the highest utility, flourished in antiquity among the barbarians, shedding its light over the nations. And afterwards it came to Greece. First in its ranks were the prophets of the Egyptians; and the Chaldeans among the Assyrians; and the Druids among the Gauls; and the śramanas among the Bactrians ("Σαρμαναίοι Βάκτρων"); and the philosophers of the Celts; and the Magi of the Persians, who foretold the Saviour's birth, and came into the land of Judea guided by a star. The Indian gymnosophists are also in the number, and the other barbarian philosophers. And of these there are two classes, some of them called śramanas ("Σαρμάναι"), and others Brahmins ("Βραφμαναι")." Clement of Alexandria "The Stromata, or Miscellanies" Book I, Chapter XV

Similarly, traders and merchants from india who were in touch with south east asian countries like cambodia, vietnam, siam, burma took brahmins and monks with them. You will find that the rulers of these countries, who did not have any organized religion of their own, were so much influenced by the vedic and buddhist religious practices that they themselves converted to Hinduism and buddhism. However, if you have any knowledge of spread of hinduism and buddhism by violence to these countries, please educate us.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  13. Bad Wolf

'Hindus asked to pay Rs 6 mn jiziya in Pak'

Islamabad, June 28: An unidentified caller claiming to represent the Taliban demanded Rs 6 million as "jiziya" from the minority Hindu community of Battagram district in Pakistan�s North West Frontier Province on Sunday.

The caller made the demand during a phone call to local Hindu leader Parkash. He asked Parkash, a doctor, to collect Rs 6 million from the Hindus in Battagram and pay the amount to the Taliban.

According to media reports, the caller said all minorities living in Battagram must pay "jiziya" or a tax levied on non-Muslims.

Last month, some 35 Sikh families were forced to leave their homes in the Aurakzai tribal region after they failed to pay a jiziya of Rs 50 million demanded by the Taliban. The militants burnt their houses and looted their shops.

Following the call, security agencies have launched an inquiry to confirm the caller�s identity.

District police chief Sohail Khalid said he was unaware of the call. He said similar calls and threatening letters had also been received by NGOs and other people in Battagram. In some cases, persons had posed as the Taliban to settle "personal scores", Khalid said.

14. Bad Wolf

chacha
    but we did not force any one like muslim and xian

15. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

This is a thread about a meeting held in India.

If you want to discuss atrocities happening on Hindus in Pakistan feel free to start another thread. Or do you expect us to behave like Pakistanis?

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.