Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

RSS-backed meet has Christians worried

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Osiris, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hembo

Hembo OLD MOD STAR MEMBER

^^^
    Tshering22,

Thanks for your elaborated response. I'll not be doing the same for paucity of time. However, I have realized one thing that we both are actually trying to say similar things but with a different centrepiece.

Just to make myself more clear to you, since you asked me the following

Personally, and it is my very personal view, all religion have outlived its purpose, which originally was to bring humankind into a single platform, preaching moral and ethical code of conduct. Now, the whole purpose is defeated as all religeous beliefs are making humankind fight with each other more and more. The highest of the religeous leaders are unethical, immoral and dishonest and only showmens. In my book, its time for a new concept devoid of the religeous preachings if we want to make this world a better place for our children.

And I am blaming only one party, i.e. RSS. I equally condemn SIMI, Wahabis, Christian insurgent groups and the likes. I view all through only humane angle.. Religion plays no role whatsoever in my judgement. That's the beauty of it.

I agree that the concept of secularism in our country do have some flaws. But the onus is on us to remove these creases from this beautiful concept, which should emphasise only on the humane, not any religion/ race/ creed/ cast/ region/ ethinicity etc etc. India is the epitome of "Unity amongst diversity". If people divide ourselves on issues of religion/ race/ creed/ cast/ region/ ethinicity, we are only going to get weaker.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  2. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

You think Islam, Christianity or Sikhism does not have casteism in them ??

Nope each and every one of them have casteism ingrained in them.So it wrong to highlight only Hinduism here.

3. WARrior

WARrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

no. my point is something different.

my point is in india things are according to ethnicity and culture rather than religion.

so even religion isnt saved from old castist nature of we ppl.

tell me outside subcontinent do we have caste system prevelent ?

4. Karthic Sri

Buddy I honestly don't know which terrorist org you are speaking about ??

Are you speaking about the various 'fellowships' that are destroying the social fabric of Mangalore and other parts of coastal Karnataka ?? Because even the member of Karnataka State minorities commision , Mr.Bennjamin thinks so. :lol:

If you want I can elaborate on that with proper facts from non-Hindu ,'secular' sources. Game ?

5. Karthic Sri

True --- and I am speaking of the subcontinent only.

Hinduism is vilified as practising casteism by the other religionists, but do they realise that casteism is alive and kicking in their religion as well.

Or is this a case of pot calling the kettle black. ?

6. Karthic Sri

Ok --- so what exactly is the problem when RSS/VHP play the same trick ?

7. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

I figured it must have been evident from my posts, but I guess not. The terrorist org I was speaking of is RSS.

1 person likes this.
  8. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Really? This so-called terrorist organization was given the honor to participate in a republic day parade. How many other terrorist organizations have had this honor so far? :lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

ps: This was not during BJP/NDA rule.

9. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Was this honor bestowed upon RSS before or after the arrest of terrorists linked with it?

10. Hembo

Hembo OLD MOD STAR MEMBER

It depends on people's perspective. I firmly believe that "Two wrongs does not make it right".

There are other ways to make things right, which I elaborately discussed and suggested in my earlier posts. But I guess that does not interest you. As long as your chosen ones are declared to be holier-than-thou, everything is hunky-dory for you perhaps.

Regards

2 people like this.
  11. Tshering22

Tshering22 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Better than the Congress missionary-mulla terrorists and secular fascists that are encouraged to fight and create riots and unrest countrywide while the media is pressed not to report these incidents. Just like the Kashmir of 1989.....

12. Karthic Sri

13. Karthic Sri

True --- two wrongs never make a right . But what are the steps Gov has taken to check/correct the 'original' wrong , for the 'second' to not happen.?

If they have not taken any step, what moral right do they have to condemn the 'second' wrong ?

Yeas dude, I am probably not interested in these internet goodwill generators while the mischief makers or the 'first' trouble makers (in your parlance) get away for good, ON THE GROUND.

Case in point - Mangalore. It has been confirmed by various ground teams, one of them headed by none less than the Karnataka Minorities Commision member, Mr.Benjamin that coerced market conversions by various fellowships, spreading of deragatory literature on Hindu gods,customs and in some cases even Various Christian sects fighting each other was the main reason for the alleged 'Hindu' fundamentalism (as reported in our secular media). But what action has been taken against them ? None right.Insead we have the Union Law minister saying that he was not satisfied with the clean chit being given to the Govt of Karnataka and wants to appoint his lackey, the CBI, to probe it. So how can you expect me to believe a system that is rotten to the core and what is wrong in me getting defensive.?

Long article, but if you are as sincere as you show yourself to be do read this - http://www.birdindia.org/xhtmlphp/birdactivities.php

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  14. Timba

Timba FULL MEMBER

The Following are the list of abuses from one such book – "Satya Darshini" – distributed by the missionaries of New Life. This book is in Kannada and the translation of the abusive passage is as follows.

Urvashi – the daughter of Lord Vishnu – is a prostitute. Vashitha is the son of this prostitute. He in turn married his own Mother. Such a degraded person is the Guru of the Hindu God Rama. (page 48)
    When Krishna himself is wallowing in darkness of hell, how can he enlighten others? Since Krishna himself is a shady character, there is a need for us to liberate his misled followers. (page 50)·
    It was Brahma himself who kidnapped Sita. Since Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva were themselves the victims of lust, it is a sin to consider them as Gods. (page 39)
    When the Trinity of Hinduism (Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva) are consumed by lust and anger, how can they liberate others. Their projection as Gods is nothing but a joke. (page 39).
    When Vishnu asked Brahma to commit a sin, he immediately did so. How can such a "evil brahma" be a Creator of this Universe? How is it possible for both the sinner and the entity which provoked the sin to be gods? (page 39)
    God, please liberate the sinful people of India who are worshipping False Gods that believe in the pleasures of illicit 'Vyabichari' relationships. (Page 39).

Now this is from a book called sathya darshini a book published by christians which led to karnataka religious clash..
    Now tell me all pseudo seculars/xians here If some hindu organisation would have written something about jesus like this would you have kept quite ?:no:

1 person likes this.
  15. Timba

Timba FULL MEMBER

I had my postings in a church run hospital in honnavar[uttara kannada] where they compulsorily make hindu student nurses read verses of bible everyday morning by force,they would comply for the fear of failing[Now what is that Do we make christians to read geetha or do muslims make others read khoran in schools,colleges run by them?].Cant they find some christian nurses to do that ??
    Its sad that In uttara kannada all christian groups are involved in conversions...All the siddhi tribals are now converted by catholic missionaries..Why ??
    Why dont you people practice your religion for yourself..
    Muslims are way better .they are straight forward and they dont hide they dont convert[although in the past they did] and any communal incident they/hindus forget fast and live together..
    But christians never forget,are never straight forward even after a year you people are having hatred.For what..
    Like that if you see we hindus must have had hatred against you for goa inquisition[mind you all catholics of costal belt had konkani hindu ancestors],rampant tribal conversions, soul harvesters in tamil nadu..
    we should have etrenally hated muslims for conversion by sword and destruction of our ancient places of worship..But we have moved on..
    So christians get a life ,move on

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.