Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

RSS-backed meet has Christians worried

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Osiris, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf Major SENIOR MEMBER

RSS-backed meet has Christians worried

Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh last week we made second class citizens and given to the gruesome, inhuman atrocities many articles related to newspapers - magazines are read.
    I welcome this monograph screenwriter friends and give Asadhuvad. But I wonder deep in the Hindu majority country and Hindus in the world where the home is the largest population; the Hindus make up the second class citizens Why not be the same serious being written.
    Over the years, our corruption, which inspired the party's central government - Sonia Gandhi Hon'ble sources are imported from Italy; the Hindus to prove a terrorist campaign - has little running. Dont Government's intention behind it? But much certain that the government's intention to Hindus is not good.
    You in the morning from across the country to air the national news bulletin news - morning regularly hear her coming between you must have heard that ads which never Razia Maria called and sometimes students in higher education by the central government to be discounted is to Sgarv. it should not discount all Hindu girls? you should not get why? the Union Government will clarify?
    Similarly, an important issue of Haj subsidy to Muslims to be supplied. Central government against the Asmantapoorhn pleased the court case has been stacked in favor of the government subsidy. This subsidy is also given then Islam allow this does not. neighboring Pakistan because such subsidies are not. similar lines of the Andhra Pradesh government in 2008 be supplied on a visit to Jerusalem Christians subsidy announced. However, the government arranged visits are Hindu Amarnath etc. But subsidies are not. Why should not be given or why not? The answer is evident that the Centre would know. Some might say that any Hindu religious events-up cost is less. So I would like to tell people that mislead 99.999999999999999999 percent Hindu temple set up by states under state Parshadoan religious trusts and governments of these temples that do not get it any lower. billions of money are income. If everyone is equal to the law are under the Muslim religious venue. While all Muslim mosques and Khankaah Sunni and Shia Wakf Board and Wakf Board as far as I know them are run by central and state governments do not have single penny.
    Current central government wrong and Hindu - Anti policy is not just limited to the country. Due to wrong policies of the central government declared the world's only Hindu - Hindu nation, Nepal today - not the nation. Perhaps the government to a Hindu - Speaking to the nation was trouble. But the same government to improve relations with Pakistan, including any Islamic country remains desperately Why? same way central government in the name of LTTE massacre of Hindus in Sri Lanka also Htsthtapoorhn stance. whether domestic politics or global; politics dead (or issues) are also not killed; are kept alive. But the center of important neighboring Sri Lanka to be relieved. what Sri Lanka is now India's arch - enemy has sat in the lap of China India is showing the same eye. Indian fisherman killed by Sri Lankan Navy for fear of the India - Sri Lanka maritime boundary have begun to fear than to go around.
    Hindobhual on Hindus in India because Nehru's stupidity Hindu Marriage Act, Article 370, etc. have been banned by the variety. But Muslims have been kept free. Muslims are free to follow their beliefs, ie they are official guests ; first-class citizens. the Hindu population in the country whose three - quarters is more than can not follow their beliefs freely. He has to follow government regulations. the two laws in the country. majority dependent and Alsankhik Free. It Only Hahhapaenc India. That the Centre is Incredible India.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
  2. Bad Wolf

Now tell me how many xian or muslim killed or toucher in this kumbha ?
    And answer is o
    so why they worried
    we are worried by cost conversion don by xian missionary,s at chhattishgarh converting by money. Giving health and education service for expansion of xian religion

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  3. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

ओ भाई साहब! कृपया यहाँ अंग्रेजी में टाइप करें!

Translation: Sir! Please type in English here. :smile:

4. Bad Wolf

sir please use translater for this
    ok i try my best but my english is not as per your standard so that tuff to translate it

5. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Don't worry much about your English - it's good enough to understand! The issue is that there are people on this forum who do not follow Hindi. English is a common language which we can all use to communicate on this forum. Also, discussions and articles here will appear in search engines like Google if the content is in English, which in turn, will further popularize IDF and bring it to the top of the search rankings. :cheers:

6. UNAM

UNAM 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

being a secular i too condemn violence against particular community, but i have seen christian missionaries brainwashing ppl to convert. in their meetings they openly condemn other religions & use abusive lang. against other religion's gods, prophets etc. i recall a incidence when a christian missionary(my dad's colleague} use to come to our house, initially he was alright but after few visits, on one day to our surprise he asked us to throw away all the holy books, photos, statues. he told us to came under shelter of real god(jesus Christ}. we were like " how the hell can someday say that".secularism is fine but such incidents should not be tolerated & if RSS or any other organization take step against such ppl then i would call it as a good step. if any one wants to convert on its own then it is fine but no one should be brainwashed or forced to do so whether Christians, hindus, muslims, sikhs or any religion.
    P.S- didn't meant to hurt any christian(was just giving an example}

7. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Report it to the cops and let every thing be dealt legally.

8. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

maximum cops can do is register a case (no matter what religion is) ..

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  9. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

That is what they should be done do you want the cops to go and riot????

10. Akaal

Akaal 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Oh poor western missionaries! They tried so hard in the dark of night, riding on wealth of west , brick by brick converting poor adivasis & here comes RSS in one go going to reconvert at least 50% of those. Now that's what called
    "soo sonar di - ek lohar di "

2 people like this.
  11. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Sorry Rajiv Gandhi is no more the PM.

12. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

When protstants convert Latin catholics, pope calls them rapacious wolves poaching on his flock.

Same way missionaries are rapacious wolves in India.

2 people like this.
  13. npk

npk REGISTERED

Many are not been reported...300 RSS, Hindus so called patriotic people gathered in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu to stop the new year church gathering.
    Known to me a new constructed church is been fully destroyed...in such a way that there seemed no construction happened over there
    I can understand that you have heard only 1 or 2 news of such activity...in real time it is different nothing comes out reason
    1] In every police station they need to show that their areas crime rate is less
    2] Media can't reach entire area
    3] Collector doesn't want to make it big
    4] CM need to show that their state is peace land

14. forjeet

forjeet Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Yes the conversion is high but why

25% Dalits&Tribals r feeling rest of India treating them as a Second class citizens......

So if u wanna stop conversion Try to bring Equality or just leave them any way

I DONT THINK AFTER CONVERTING to X'ANITY THEY EXPLODE BOMBS & SAY MY JESUS IS GREAT :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.