Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Russia-Bharat alliance

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by Veeran, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Possibilities of a future Russia-Bharat alliance to shape world order and how it will be??

2. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    @YarS @vstol jockey Bharat helping Russia to conquer all of Europe (hopefully destruction of British), and assimilation of the rest into a Russian Empire.
    Bharat being left to conquer to the middle east and souther-Central Asia, to destroy Islam.
    China as a controlled/reduced empire.
    And Tibet as a free independent nation buffering between Bharat and Russia, so that we can always remain allies.

3. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Possible when China become too strong for Russia and start threatening Siberia and other Eastern provinces of Russia. Until then Indo-Russian would remain cool as Russia has become dependent of China for survival.

4. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    @YarS Russian men should be allowed to marry more than one woman. That will restore population in your nation, with actual Russian people loyal to Russia. Then you can stand against Chinese.

You can use Indian Astrology to make sure that marriage will be among compatible people.

5. Soumya

Soumya Major STAR MEMBER

There is no alliance. There is interest.

If Russia serves no interest to us we will shun them.

saina likes this.
  6. A_poster

A_poster Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India

Stop being that stupid guy.

Polygamy never turns out good for any society that is not in a state of constant warfare where young males are dropping down like cockroaches hit with red hit.

Agent_47 likes this.
  7. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    But if what @YarS says is true and people there are as knowledgeable and sophisticated as him as he says, then they should be considered an advanced society and capable of making such things a success.

Also the women there are more than their men. I read there's about 3/30 million extra women.

8. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Really, as Eurasian Empirialist I prefer alliance Russia-India-China (plus other little states, of course). Europe and USA should be destroyed. After WWIII and change of energy set we shall conquere whole world and begin works of space conquering. @Indx TechStyle can confirm that.
    There are no problems with China and will not be - they can not conquere Russia, and we can conquere China. It is a geographical determinism.

Veeran likes this.
  9. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    I just want to see the world being ruled by a cultured nation with strong deep roots. Just like a person being born in a good family cannot sink low beyond a limit, a nation which is cultured and has resources and is also self-sufficient with intelligent people will always be a guidance nation, which is what the world needs, a role model.

Bharat won't be a ruler, because we can't exert ourselves beyond a limit. I think the role of Bharat will be as a teacher/guru but the ally of Bharat will be the ruler.

because you are familiar with epics of Bharat, I think a Russian will have the place of Rama, and Bharat that of Lakshman.

I don't see a future for China, because they're a mechanical nation which thinks strictly in geopolitical terms, but in an offensive way.
    It is a nation which is looking for resources and more control over the world through brute force.

A real leader will be welcomed and won't need brute force.

10. Veeran

Veeran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    I think Eastern European nations are good nations. Only the Anglo-Saxons are truly evil and need to be destroyed.

I particularly like the Amish people, they are truly Christian in character also, not just in faith.
    So, not all Europeans are bad.

11. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    What kind of alliance? Trade or military.

12. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    It is not a question of preferences or some kind of moral choice. Really it is a question of pragmatism and selfdefence. Winter is coming and Earth is too little for all of us. How many europeans and americans can survive on their own soil without additional energy of oil, gas, fertilizers, pesticides, etc? I think - 20 percents of modern population. All others will be forced to die from hunger or conquere other lands with genocide of local population. Do you want to be genocided? As for me - I preffer to kill them first.

Veeran likes this.
  13. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    First of all - trade, then - military and scientific.

14. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

That not going to happen, Russia and India as state are ideologically different.

But Quadilateral, that is likely.

15. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

Great Advice :rofl:

Agent_47, YarS and Veeran like this.