Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Sachin is my guiding light: Shah Rukh

Discussion in 'Sports & Entertainment' started by InfoWarrior, Apr 20, 2017.

1. InfoWarrior

InfoWarrior 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan on Wednesday wished luck to Sachin Tendulkar for his upcoming docu-feature Sachin: A Billion Dreams , and called the legendary cricketer his “guiding light”.

“I believed, when you did well, I would too and when you didn’t, I will fail. Like a billion others I miss my guiding light. All the best for the film,” Shah Rukh tweeted on Wednesday.

In reply, Sachin tweeted: “ Zindagi me haar na hoti to koi kabhi jeet ta nahi aur kuch seekhta bhi nahi [Had there been no loss, nobody would’ve won and learned anything]. Touched by your words like a billion others, love you Shah Rukh Khan.”

The film has been directed by London-based writer James Erskine and produced by Ravi Bhagchandka and Carnival Motion Pictures under 200 NotOut Productions.

The film is set to be released on May 26.

Celebrities who wished Tendulkar included Rajnikanth, Madhuri Dixit-Nene and Shreya Ghosal.

Rajinikanth tweeted, “Dear @sachin_rt , my best wishes for the success of ‘Sachin ... a billion dreams’ God bless.” Posting a link to the Tamil trailer, the ‘master blaster’ replied: Thank you Thalaiva. Hope you enjoy this in Tamil.