Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

SC gives CVC PJ Thomas the boot:

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by kish, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bang Galore

Bang Galore Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Yeah, I'm beginning to understand that you have different standards for corruption. BJP's corruption is something that you seem to support or atleast try & sweep it under a carpet. BSY not corrupt? The BJP government he runs is probably the most corrupt government in the history of Karnataka. BSY denotified lands so that his sons can benefit. His son (an MP)filed false affidavits & BSY's answer was everyone does it. The Home Minister Ashok also got lands denotified so as to benefit him.The Reddy brothers don't need an introduction, they literally run Bellary as an independent fiefdom. Cases are pending against BSY & Ashok with the Lokayuktha & in the courts with the Governor having given his consent to prosecute the CM. There is no doubt that the BJP's government is corrupt, all that their supporters say is that the governments before were equally bad. Maybe the BJP thinks that the people of Karnataka have voted them in so that they too can have a chance at looting the state. The only reason that BSY still remains as CM is because the BJP's central leaders lack the required moral courage to show him the door. Nitin Gadkari actually said that the Chief Minister's actions were immoral but not illegal as if that was the defence expected of a party which prides itself on being a party with a difference.

2. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Talking of Guv H. R. Bhardwaj? The man who still continues to be chairman of an arbitration org? Org formed at his behest, and elected him as chairman!! Bhoot ke munh se Ram Ram ajib lagta hai.

3. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Corruption is alright if it is done by one of their own, in that case accused is "innocent until proven guilty".

4. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Coming from a person for whom corruption is a NORMAL thing :whistle:

5. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

That is because I am a realist and not an idealist:rolleyes:

And at least I don't have double standards, point fingers at party in power about corruption while refusing to even acknowledge corruption in my fav party:smokin:

6. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Ohh yes Ideal situation is have lakhs of crores of money should be wasted :lol:

You do have double standards...when it comes to BJP they are cheap when it comes to secularist its NORMAL.

7. kish

kish FULL MEMBER

what if i say ... a common man is reason of all corruption ...

we are very easy to fight for our rights
    but
    we are equally very easy to turn our faces from our duties

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.