Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Seculars threaten to kill 100 crore hindus

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Anish, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    yeh bhi sahi bat hai... najayaj to yeh pure jayaj tarike se hain

2 people like this.
  2. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Truth hurts, does it not? Therefore, patli gali se nikal jao.

This MIM was masquerading as secular and was part of UPA too.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  3. chachachoudhary

chachachoudhary Captain SENIOR MEMBER

When Varun Gandhi said some offensive words, Priyanka Aunty Gandhi was out in the open to advise him to read verses from Bhagwadgita.

Will Aunty not come out this time to advise this retard to read Quran?

4. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    And loose the votes of some retards from all religions... never.. she is dumb but not so dumb

1 person likes this.
  5. chachachoudhary

In short.....She is Secular.

6. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    Not secular... but sickular

2 people like this.
  7. rcscwc

She needs to read Gita carefully. It advises to break the hands which are raised against you.

2 people like this.
  8. chachachoudhary

Oh!!!!apologies...Sicular.

Here is my innovative Sicular Meter that I found somewhere. So, if you want to measure your sicular degree, just have a look at the following and ponder and then make an opinion and decide for yourself.

[​IMG]

9. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Oh boy......one thing the khangressis(stooges of the british) dread is the unity of India.............now india has many different languages, different ethnicity, different culture....but the only thing that unites us is "hinduism"......but that unity is being undermined by this veil of secularism.....this decision to go secular during independence was supported by the british too....everybody knows why.

10. kaykay

kaykay 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

well what you guys are expecting???? action against this mullah???..not gonna happen!!!! yeah there was a chance of action only if this mullah would be a Hindu...but alas congress will do everything to ensure their "secular" vote bank!!!

11. rcscwc

Nehru was opposed to Hindu revivalism. Why? Because it would have meant demise of Cong.

12. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    if just having differnt culture, lang and ethinicity is such dengerous in your openion then I am very sure you have never got a Idea what India is in reality... India is the greatest nation on earth because of this...

and on hindusm... it too doesn't bond all as a lot of Indians are non-hindu and in Hindu a lot belive that dalits are not even considered to be humen....

next time study and try to know the reality before coming up your so good a stupid idea

1 person likes this.
  13. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

retards contunuing on their verbal dhiorrhea

14. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I was not preaching any idea, I was merely stating a fact........any ways couldn't get the point you tried to say in ur post. If you wanted to say this diversity which India has is India's boon where each minister in center is always on the look out of what he can loot for his state.....southern states fighting over rivers....bengal bihar fighting for "special" package.....and the central govt. seems more interested in giving water of our river to a foreign state rather than one of its own state.........................................................then I would say just give me a break...it is better you remain caged in your idea of "unity in diversity".....no point in debating.

15. AccessDenied

AccessDenied Captain SENIOR MEMBER

If your idea of democracy entails everybody agreeing in unison like robots...you need a serious reality check. As far as Himanshu's point is concerned; he was merely stating the fact that our strength DOES lie in diversity. In case you don't realize...Indians are united by 'Hindutva' (which, as I like to think, is actually 'Sindhutva' or more commonl known as 'bharatiyata'); NOT hinduism. And before the sickular brigade tries to chew my head off for using this term- I would like to simply point out that it is a collective term that I use to describe our very 'Indian' behaviours (respecting elders, taking care of your and your spouse's parents etc.). If you start dividing along the lines of religion; the division would never stop until we are divided among ourselves on the basis of caste, language skin colour; pretty much how we were thousands of years ago. For example-can you name me ONE country based on a religious identity that has survived the test of time and is prosperous and developed in every aspect.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.