Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Seculars threaten to kill 100 crore hindus

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Anish, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tunguska

tunguska Major SENIOR MEMBER

Where are those pseudo secular like Lalu prasad yadav , Maywati , Mulayam singh Yadav.? They have not speak anything on this matter.

1 person likes this.
  2. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

1 person likes this.
  3. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

Yet he never tried to correct, but preached to Hindus to embrace death at hand of muslims.

Against Owaisi they shall not, for him, for the present, they dare not.

1 person likes this.
  4. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Law never caught up with Akbaruddin Owaisi

HYDERABAD: The AP Police may claim they have been tough and prompt in going about their job, but history says otherwise. MIM legislator Akbaruddin Owaisi has been booked in at least six cases by various police stations since 2005, but due to various factors like police inaction and the cumbersome legal process, has managed to get away from being punished till date. And police officials say that this time around too, despite the national outrage over what the MLA said in Nirmal and Nizambad a few days back, things would not be different than what happened in the past.

The first case against Akbaruddin Owaisi was booked under section 153-a (promoting enmity between classes) r/w 109 IPC at Mahbubnagar II Town police station way back in 1994. A non-bailable warrant was issued against him in 2009 and the trial is still on. In the meantime, Akbaruddin was recently acquitted by the court in crime number 49/2004 booked against him at Bhavani Nagar police station under section 188 of the IPC.

Law never caught up with Akbaruddin Owaisi - The Times of India

5. Star Wars

Star Wars Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Do you understand what i am writing or are you willingly remaining ignorant here ? Folks here blaming Muslims are equally as bad as v the extremists they blame...

6. Star Wars

Seems like congress got what they wanted... Division of people based on religion.. people here are blindfoldedly walking into the trap...Arrest him....charge him..punish him..but do not blame his religion and generalise the issue....

7. Anish

Country Flag:
    India
  8. Anish

Country Flag:
    India
  9. Star Wars

I keep telling people....Congress is trying to create a religious divide , for votes and also for diverting attention away from their corruption.... DO NOT fall into it.....

2 people like this.
  10. tunguska

You are correct. And this thing hurt me a lot. They will never do this.

More I seen his brother Asaduddin Owaisi on various TV debate in past on this kind of subject and he always speak about Secularism, harmony etc. In fact, one time he said Muslim youth is becoming radical. Then what about his brother speech !! It will make them more radical. And actually now he is defending his brother speech. I hate this kind of double standard people.

Further it is about those politicians who practice this secular word in every juncture. And they are not speaking anything on this matter. So this thread name is correct

11. Star Wars

The meaning of the word secular has not changed...and if it has changed in any any way..then congress is winning...

12. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    By secularism i mean the defination of secularism adoptaded by India which is inclusion or in other words... Vasudhav Kutumbkam

and I too love to kill this guy... he is a rajakar... a traitor from early 20th century and has't changed much

2 people like this.
  13. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    we stop playing magic a long time ago so can't make a good from bad apple.... and yes what i am suggesting is a patriotic sentiment as I am a patriotic person... but my friend history tells us that my sentiment is much better placed then all other nations U named.

14. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Finding and killing each and every Razakar is the unfinished agenda of Hyderabad annexation. They must be searched out like Nazies and hunted down and killed without trial.
    But the audience who were so impressed by his speach must also meet the same fate. A large number of muslims from India who wanted to migrate to Pakistan ended up in Hyderabad as at that time it was independent. They were given option to migrate to Pakistan but refused and stayed put. NOW those deshdrohies and their children have grown up with a single intention to kill Hindus and divide this nation again. There can be no more division of my nation. Those who try so will have to parish.

15. tunguska

The meaning may have not been changed. But it has been badly altered by Politician who are practicing it for their spiteful gain that is why congress is winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.