Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Send half-Japanese Admiral Harris to meet Chinese anti-ship missiles

Discussion in 'China & Asia Pacific' started by Martian, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Martian

Martian Captain SENIOR MEMBER

2. turkish

turkish Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

You know @Martian Chinese people need to forget and forgive the crimes committed by Japanese in China and move on, that crap happened long time back Rather the best thing to say is not to forget it but forgive and move on. Russians too committed horrible crimes in Berlin after the war.. My friend went to China in a students exchange program, he told us if the Chinese hate something that has to be Jap. From street vendor to white collar worker they sing in the same tune.

3. Martian

You sound like a nihilist. Don't care about anything.

I'm the complete opposite.

The Japanese refusal to apologize and pay reparations are important. You can't just let it go. Think of it as a grudge match. The contest isn't over yet.

4. venureddy

venureddy Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    so what do you wanna do?? attack and kill all the japanese??

5. Martian

Are you stupid?

Can you even read English?

I created the thread by noting that Admiral Harris is acting on behalf of Japan.

The Turkish guy wants me to give Japanese a free pass.

You make the ridiculous accusation about killing all Japanese.

Your absurd comment has no relation to my original post.

6. Martian

[Back on Topic]

Admiral Harris is unreasonable.

Every US administration has said that the United States has no territorial interest in the South China Sea.

Obama has already provoked China by sailing within 12 nautical miles of a Chinese island.

FONOP has already been established.

Harris is arguing for even more confrontation. He wants to keep pushing until there's an actual US-China war.

Harris' plan is not in the best interest of America. However, it is in the best interest of Japan. Japan resents the United States for the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japan also resents China's large continental mass. Thus, it is in the best interest of Japan to see the United States and China go to war.

In conclusion, Harris is not acting on behalf of Americans. Obama is.

7. venureddy

Country Flag:
    India
    Dude did you even consider reading by post???
    For that matter CCP has killed more Chinese than any other nation and what could you do about it but live under their boots without any privacy??
    Anyway why don't you answer my questions in other threads???

8. venureddy

Country Flag:
    India
    You are considering UN designated 12NM zone when it comes to China but you don't value it when it comes to other nations!!! How stupid.

9. Tejpal

Tejpal Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Let's be fair, what the Japanese did to the ***** in WW2 was nothing short of absolutely fucking vile and disgusting. It was demonic. Nanking? Unit 731? Fuckin' 'ell. I've always maintained that Japanese are mentally sick, their culture is bizarre and sadistic.

If I were a **** and I look at the humiliation and suffering of China throughout the 1800s and 1900s and I look at where China is now...I'd definitely want some revenge.

MOD EDIT: You get 5 years in prison in India for using the term you just used to refer to the Chinese. Racist terms are not tolerated on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2016