Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Senior RSS leader chargesheeted in Ajmer blast case Read more: Senior RSS leader cha

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

Like I said,,,I don't need to prove my credentials to all forum members. RSS & VHP are inconsequential organizations and I don't have to waste my time with it.

MOD EDIT: Don't get personal

2. brain_dead

brain_dead Captain SENIOR MEMBER

haha.. uve been exposed now mr secular.
    finally i have to agree with ure point, that hindus are evil, and RSS is a terrorist organisation becoz they are not involved in genocides and there is not a single legal proof against them.
    so evil these hidnus are . arent they.?? hahaha... : )

3. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

If its not important to you then why spend 14 pages debating it :lol:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  4. abirbec04

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  5. brain_dead

brain_dead Captain SENIOR MEMBER

:cray::cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  6. Karthic Sri

Karthic Sri <b>STAR MEMBER of the MONTH</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Guys why wasting your energy......Congress ,more than anybody knows that RSS is not involved in the blasts..These are all symbolic things to prove that their Yuvraj is indeed Modern day JP :)lol:) and to win the Muslim votes in the Bihar election.Once that is done..he will be quietly let on bail and the case will be buried.

Havent you seen enough of the Congress to not know this.

And Mr.Geoffrey I saw how you became touchy and peevish once the Vatican was brought into the argument.Give that same respect to all religions.

7. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

I never Insulted any religion but only pointed out that Radical nut cases exit in the Hindu fold too........
    And to say that RSS is in the same league as the Vatican is just wrong..........
    I have faced comments like A.Roy is a secessionist coz she is a Christian and her mom' name is Mary..........
    Have i said some thing similar..........

8. abirbec04

Go back to that post and read it carefully. Nowhere has it been said that A. Roy is a secessionist because she is Christian, instead it was said that she and her Syrian brothers and sisters having fled from the muslim oppression in Syria came and settled in India and they were welcomed with open arms. But she is repaying that benevolence of the Indian nation in this fashion.

It looks like you get a shock whenever someone mentions the term "Christian". Not a single one of her whole community has been blamed.

If you are so touchy as to mere mention of your religion how do you get the moral right to debate and talk about any other religion?? :lol:

9. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Read your own posts care fully you will understand...........
    What you are saying either shows how you are trying to twist what you said to suit the needs.......
    or you do not understand what you post..........

Why drag religion in to this how does her religion matter in this secessionist nature of hers unless you are hinting her religion is the cause of her activites.........

10. abirbec04

To show people like you that this country does not persecute people on the basis of religion and that has been the case for ages. Who is responsible for sheltering Jews, Zoro-astrians, Syrians, Shias, Sufis, Buddhists and countless other from persecution? One answer - Hindus.

Why did she come to India from Syria? Because she was driven out by the muslim majority. Why did they flee, because they were insecure being the christian minority. If facts start becoming communal then sorry my friend I can't help it.

You must be knowing what is the status of Indian Muhajirs till today in Pakistan. Partition happened in 1947 - the whole Muhajir community haven't yet assimilated into the Pakistani Civil society. But Arundhuti Roy after being sheltered here irrespective of anything, spews venom everywhere about the same Indian state.

If you want to make a communal sentence out of a non-communal one you are welcome. But facts should remain facts however bitter it may be.

Lets leave that to Arundhuti thread.

11. abirbec04

This is exactly why Afzal Guru is not yet hanged. You actually prove the Congress theory. Going by your logic - Afzal Guru is a Muslim and hence mentioning he is a muslim will mean that he is a terrorist because he is a muslim. Ironic isn't it. But Congress seems to be right in this case.

Hmmm ......... thanks for posting that in fact. Now we know why Congress is doing what it is doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.