Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Senior RSS leader chargesheeted in Ajmer blast case Read more: Senior RSS leader cha

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

For you information Holy See is the head of each and every Roman catholic in this planet........
    RSS is a comparatively minuscule hard line communal organisation.......

2. brain_dead

brain_dead Captain SENIOR MEMBER

its not about vatican at all.
    its about selective picking one particular community for spewing hatred. accusing of crimes that have no legal basis.

3. brain_dead

u see this is what the actual communalism is.
    ure biased by your communal hatred.

4. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Your Church, and I use the term "Your" because you are no Hindu my friend, has been involved in numerous mass killings over different periods of history. Your Vatican City, the Holy See, has less members than even a village panchayat representing the entire catholic faith (800 to be exact) of 1.3 billion. Your Catholic church is embroiled in the worst sexual misconduct case in the history of organized faith itself. You changed your statement after hearing that Mahatma Gandhi wanted a Ram Rajya by putting a communal garb on it.

Who distorted what is for all to see and its a matter of fact that everywhere the sanctity of the Church is being put into question - you cannot believe in Evolution and the Bible at the same time can you?

As far as RSS is concerned, it is one among many representatives of the Hindus. It is a quasi-political organization much like the Church is. Don't give me the bullcrap that the Church is apolitical. Christians are divided into 16 major sects discounting the Mormons and the Vatican represents only the Catholics and no one else. The Protestants separated long back after Martin Luther rose to prominence in Germany.

You have been found out to be more communal than anyone here. It is better for you not to waste any more space in this thread as the more you do the more you lose your reputation as a debater because you have no logic left.

You can beat your own chest and claim you are secular but you are not. You are downright COMMUNAL to the extent that you even put the RSS to shame and you have been found out.

I like the concept of Jesus and also of Mohammed but I do not prescribe to Holier Than Thou attitude. Swami Vivekananda preached Universal Religious Brotherhood with no moral high ground for anyone. Don't sit in your own well and think the ocean is smaller than the well. If you want a theological debate I will challenge you to one in a different thread or forum. This forum is not for that purpose.

Refrain from making blanket statements in future.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  5. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

^^^ so if vatican commits genocides then we shouldn't enforce out laws in India? what next?

6. RoYaN

Lots of people supported the Nazi's some of our Patriots wanted their active support..........
    Why single out the Vatican.......
    The pope has promised action to level of excommunication also not to mention legal charges, he has also expressed immense sorrow and shock over the incident.......

You are right on that pint..........

7. brain_dead

ure ignoring the entire point.
    if Vatican and RSS both were involved in genocides and mass-murders, arent they both terrorists outfits..??
    why only selective picking..?
    u call vatican a terrorist organisation, and i would call RSS a terrorist outfit too.

8. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Why are we discussing Vatican in Indian forum?

Vatican is a terrorist organization that protects pedophiles. There I said it :tongue1:

9. RoYaN

Since when is stating the obvious an act of communal hatred.........
    I said a few(RSS,VHP) were communal did not say that to all Hindu's

10. RoYaN

What has The Holy See done that has harmed India????????

11. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I don't think you have read the whole debate. If 800 people living in the Vatican City be the supreme authority of 1.3 Billion Catholics around the world, then by that standard RSS is far ahead with 6 million members to represent 900 million Hindus. Are you blind or can't read the statements written out explicitly in English or should I use any other language?

1 person likes this.
  12. Guynextdoor

A- I don't have to prove my relegious credentials to you.
    B- Maybe your standards are so low that you'll let RSS, BJP, Bajrang Dal and every other organization who sets up shop as a representative of hindu relegion, mine aren't
    C- The Indian constituion is a secular constitution. And there are no ambiguities in what it stands for and no compromises in what it is supposed to achieve. It doesn't allow itself to be twisted, turned or interpreted any other way. If you don't like it...GO TO NEPAL

13. brain_dead

oye that post was not for u.

14. Guynextdoor

That's becuaase 1,3 Billion catholics around the world have decided to nominate these 800 people as the supreme authority and 743 million hindus haven't. What is this a joke? SOme small time relegious outfits claims to be our representative and we should agree? you kidding me? So tomorrow every guy on the road will want to represent me.

1 person likes this.
  15. RoYaN

Do you even know How this even works??????????
    It is pathetic how you comment without knowing how things work...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.