Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Senior RSS leader chargesheeted in Ajmer blast case Read more: Senior RSS leader cha

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coltsfan

Coltsfan <b>SENIOR MEMBER</b> SENIOR MEMBER

Hey Abir, I need a certificate of being a Hindu, can you email me one please :lol:

C'mon dude, lets not pass judgement on religious beliefs of other people.

1 person likes this.
  2. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

That's irrelevant to the right wing. they'll go to Congo rebels, nigerian politicisns, vatican, george bush...etc. etc, etc. nothing of relevance to our immedeate present.

1 person likes this.
  3. brain_dead

brain_dead Captain SENIOR MEMBER

here ure having problem with the religious beliefs of "other people"
    but when these "other people" spew hatred against a particular community under the garb of secularism, and terms like saffron terror. u have no problem with it.

4. brain_dead

keep avoiding the point.
    yhe more u avoid themore u expose ureself.

5. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Its called deviating from the topic when their argument falls on its foot..........

6. Guynextdoor

Guess what? If the hindu extremist right does target other communities, it's called SAFFRON TERROR. Now you can keep runningaway from it but that's just the fact.

1 person likes this.
  7. abirbec04

abirbec04 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Have you read the Indian Constitution or are you ranting on here-say? I don't think you have one iota of knowledge about anything you are talking about.

It seems your standards are so low that you depose your faith on an organization which is proven to harbor peodophiles, burn innocent people as witches and warlocks, shelter nazis, arrange mass killings on the drop of a hat and denounce abortion and EVOLUTION.

Need I say more.

RSS by this standard is far far ahead.

Stop being hypocritical and judge everyone fairly, no one is above the natural law and the RSS nor the Vatican should be above it. The Vatican is not a terrorist organization and neither is RSS going by the same logic.

But if you try to prove RSS to be a terrorist organization without basis just because Santa Claus told you so then my friend you will open up another debate about how the Vatican is an even bigger terrorist organization. Need I say about Pope Alexander VI (Rodrigo Borgia) - Your Holy See is not so Holy after all.

Every organization has its faults - doesn't make them terrorists, live with it.

8. brain_dead

i can see ure continously running away from my point.
    im asking thi sagain.
    u can call it whatever-- saffron terror, orange terror, bkue terror whatever..
    u can call RSS a terrorist outfit.. but would u call vatican a terror outfit too.. when its actually involved in mass murders n planned genocides, which RSS has not.

9. Coltsfan

Terms like "Saffron Terror" and "Pseudo-Secularists" are very subjective and can be used loosely.

However, no one should have to have to prove their religious credentials to a member on forum because they are of opposing point of view.

10. abirbec04

Don't worry kid, I perfectly know how things work in the Vatican, much more than you do being a Catholic. But you don't know how things work in RSS. Go and learn it first.

11. abirbec04

Of course not ......... but what about a communal person chest-thumping as a secularist? All hypocrites must be dealt with squarely, the forum is for debate not for hypocrisy and I can see that they have run out of logic. :lol:

12. Guynextdoor

LOl!!! The best evidence of the hindu right winger on the run....you REALLY want me to be a christian don't you?????:lol::lol: . Like I said, I dodn't have to prove my credentials to you.

RSS is a bunch of clowns. and let me tell you, unlike you, I know much more of my relegion and because of my respect for it, I will not let a relegion led by this person...

[​IMG]

to be led by this person...

[​IMG]

13. Guynextdoor

I don't care who calls vatican what. As long as christians aren't blowing up buildings, there really is no need for me to think of isn;t it? DOn't we call islamic fundamentalist bombings Islamic terror? So where are we letting go of anyone?

1 person likes this.
  14. Coltsfan

Who are these people.........

Tulsidas and who else?

15. brain_dead

actually, i have just realised that we are barking up the wrong tree.
    u have been continously avoiding the whole point, and this tells a lot about ure intentions and ure state of mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.