Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Something's cooking - Gilani calls all party conference, calls back Hina

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Optimist, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Uh oh...suddenly Pakistan is an enemy of humanity...SOS!!!

Ofcourse USA is not an enemy of humanity,because the blood of hundreds of thousands of Afghanis,Iraqis,Vietnamis,Pakistanis doesn't counts...

2. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Well, then you are forgetting one very important game changer in this,
    NORAD : North American Aerospace Defense Command

Not going by its name, its a organisation, whose primary objective is to
    detect and track any kind of missile launch all over the world through
    the use of Satellites armed with highly sensitive Infra Red sensors.

They can detect any missile launch all over the world within a few
    seconds of its launch and track it sitting half the world away.
    Then counter measures can be taken after detection, You know
    F-18, F-16 down looking radars and all.

3. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    I though you had some already ??

4. A haseeb A

I don't think so it can detect Cruise missile launches the same way as Ballistic missiles launches...

I'm not implying that we can win against US or cannot be defeated...US may dominate the skies,but the ground is ours...We are talking about heavily out-numbering US troops,unless NATO comes in too...

5. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    As i said before,
    US Doesn't simply have the numbers on the ground.
    US will never go for a frontal ground assault without a much needed preparation,
    which could take almost a month even if they do it in the fastest manner possible.

US troops will be taking a defending role along with Afghan Troops
    under heavy Air cover of the US air force, incase of any military action against Pakistan.

6. A haseeb A

No,no....they are on order,most probably J-10Bs...if it were J-10As,we would have got them by now...

Deliveries may bagin sometime after 2013...

7. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    It can, Soviet Union had cruise missile it was designed to detect those as well,
    since it was originally targeted at the Soviets.

As for ground action read my post #69

8. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

huh, you are saying they will defend, and then saying military action against pakistan, is it defending or attacking, what are you taught in your school books these days??

9. A haseeb A

Military confrontation must be avoided...I think we should stand down if it is only Cruise missile strikes...

Any massive air-strike or something,and PAF would be in the air...As somebody was saying in the other forum,that if US comes from the ground,they will forget Vietnam,or at least remember it once again...

10. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    It can, Soviet Union had cruise missile it was designed to detect those as well,
    since it was originally targeted at the Soviets.

As for ground action read my post #69

11. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Thats why i said, US will never go to war with Pakistan
    it simply doesn't have the numbers on the ground.
    But, It was you who said " lets for arguement sake, say, US attacks Pakistan "

12. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    I will once again agree with. US has caused more problems to mankind than providing solutions. But you have golden oppertunity to redeem yourself. What is stopping you. You are the only nation in the world which has used Terrorism as a state policy right from its inception.

Did we Indians ever fingered you first? You started and we retaliated whether it was J&K or East Pakistan. You start it and when we retaliate you call it HINDU aggression born out of two nation theory.

Bro cross your heart and tell me, if India and PAk had good relations, was there a need for US dollars for PAk. Your total export volume can be consumed by India in less than six months. We as neighbours would have prospered hand in hand. You know it that even your exports to Europe have now been cleared because India decided not to oppose the special incentives given to Pak.

We are neighbours, what does Islam say about a neighbour? Pls tell us all and educate us. We want to hear from you about how much you know about your religion. And did Pakistan, which means "Land of the Pure" follow the dictats of The Holy Prophet?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  13. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    To be honest I dont see the USA getting into a war with Pakistan, and we are pulling out of Afgan with the hope the present goverment can maintain control within a limited amount democracy that the people of that region are capable of., democracy is a higher form of goverment that most backward 3rd world countries can really manage. At the very most there might be some limited attacks in the border regions of Pakistan. If the present goverment in Afgan or even Pakistan falls apart the US will I expect support in the following civil war what ever group seems to best represent our interest. Pakistan is decideing if its in their interest to rein in on their pet terrorist in order to maintain some US aid or go on support terrorist and risk being designated as terrorist sponsering state which automatically kicks in a lot of international sanctions especially concerning weapons and banking. I expect they have been told as much, the republicans are going to take a harder line then the democrats did. they are tired of wasteing money on Pakistan.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  14. vikas jat

vikas jat Captain SENIOR MEMBER

nuke nuke nuke bhot krte ho ap log hmare pass bhe hai nuke ya mat bhula karo ....tum sa to phla bna liya tha ....n dont you think whole world n leading power call you dirty not to india mind it .............india is a big nation n kuch to log bch he jayenga but what about pakistan ...your existance will finished ..........mass frave in kashmir are in pakistan administrated kashmir not in indian kashmir you lost more people n vase bhe uper bathe tha ...........uper sa nicha marna asna hota hai nicha sa uper nhe ................hmne la le vapis apne jammen kuch bhe ho ...............

15. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Can we stop talking about Nukes please.
    We are talking USA And Pakistan here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.