Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Something's cooking - Gilani calls all party conference, calls back Hina

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Optimist, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

only nation, our neighbour is the role model infact, who supported LTTE, who trained kashmir singh, and who is arming BLA in balochistan from afghan border, who has 32 embassies near our border

2. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    US private military contractor Blackwater is said to be at the heart of Pakistan's ongoing war. The target it seems may not be the Taliban but Pakistan's nuclear arsenal.

Read more at Suite101: US targets Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons: Blackwater in Pakistan | Suite101.com US targets Pakistan's Nuclear Weapons: Blackwater in Pakistan | Suite101.com

3. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I dont want to get involved in this argument about Indo-Pak,
    but about the 32 Embassies there are only 4 Indian Consulates in Afghanistan.
    Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Pakistan Foreign Minister have confirmed it.

4. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Seriously,when Pakistanis talk about these things,most of you guys name them as "conspiracy theories"....what now,huh?

I mean,foreigners are getting arrested near nuclear installations for a reason...Every other Pakistani field may be corrupt,even the Army...but ASFC and SPD are the two organizations I trust most,they have left no stone unturned in looking for both extremists and "sold outs" working for sensitive installations...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  5. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Captain SENIOR MEMBER

what do u wanna prove by stating the above article....???This article is about deteriorating diplomatic relationship between US and Pak......

6. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

As if we are without nukes?? Last time we increased our forces on border, 2001, pakistan was forced to increase her forces on border despite having nukes.

So you are among them who think Mumbai was done by India :lol:

If damage will be within Acceptable range than...there will nothing to fear about.

No one can even imagine how our top brass think :whistle:

7. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    I agree, no one can predict how our top brass thinks.
    And its a good thing.

8. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Bro Pls excuse me but you seem to be a product of some madarsa. You have avoided my direct question about Islam. Why we trained LTTE was because ethnic Indian Srilankans were treated as second class citizens. We armed BLA because you got into Kashmir. We retaliate, we dont start things. You have to be given a taste of your own medicine. PLUS we do call ourselves Bharat and not a "Land of Pure". Bharat also believes in coexistance and not war with neighbours.

You as my neighbour may not join me in my moments of sorrow or happiness. But should I hate you for that and work against you?

The day India decides to openly join US which they are demanding right now, You will be finished even before a single shot is fired across the borders.

1 person likes this.
  9. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Captain SENIOR MEMBER

^^^cmon man.....why talk abt nukes in this thread....this thread's abt diplomatic relations......

10. A haseeb A

Now you are exaggerating...we still have the potential of taking down the aggressor with us,and that happens when shots are fired...

The Islamic concept of neighbourhood (40 houses around yours) applies to houses only,as far as I have studied...if the neighbouring country is hostile,and their is bitterness due to any reason,then it is not necessary to keep up with that nation...to hell with them,if you can survuve otherwise...

11. satz

satz Captain SENIOR MEMBER

The US doesn't have to rely on Shipment from NATO route,, they have huge aircraft carriers.. they can easily kick the PAF, before they even think of striking... Dont forget the B-2 bomber.. it can fly non-stop from US to Pakistan and can finish all the assests single handedly.. if its a full fledged war..

Relating india in this, nothing she will be doing.. she would give indirect support.. even if we doesn't give.. the pakistani's would blame us eventually.. just want to see how the PAF would manage against F-22...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  12. A haseeb A

I never said India does not have nukes or cannot launch them...I fully understand the term "nuclear retaliation"...

Again,I am not one of those...I am saying that the next event MAY BE a planned one,since internationally no one will have any doubt of Pakistan's involvment once India "accuses" Pakistan...

Thats the whole point...if damage is within the acceptable range,then there is no or little use of it.The damage has to be unbearable...

Yes,since Indian population is large and the top brass numbers are the same as Pakistan,they don't hear about them much...Furthermore,many Pakistanis have relations to military personnel,and since the society has a military-loving blend,hence people are curious and interested in these things.Though most of the "news" are self-generated rumours...

13. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    This thread, has side tracked enough
    Get back to the topic guys,

US - Pakisan Diplomatic break down .....

14. A haseeb A

Is the F-22 presently serving in Afghanistan/Iraq?...if yes,then we are doomed.If no,then we might have a little warning of what is going to happen next...

15. A haseeb A

This issue has creted nation-wide frenzy in Pakistan.Everybody seems to be talking about it,it is everywhere on the news.Statements of politicians,scholars,ministers,PM,Army Personnel are constantly coming up...saying one and the same thing,that US has to calm down,there is no other easy way around.The matters will get a lot complicated if US chooses the hard way...there was even a NY times or Newsweek report on it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.