Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Something's cooking - Gilani calls all party conference, calls back Hina

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Optimist, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

That implies pakistan has to increase her force level at Indian border despite of nuke factor. Any disagreements??

Point taken.

And how to ensure unacceptable damage?? Your nukes cant reach US and India can force you to keep moderate amount of troops at loC without firing a single shot..(2001 like situation). Dont you think it will reduce the chance of Unacceptable damage by pakistan??

Samajh me nahi aaya.

2. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Lets just say US is planning to attack,
    it will need atleast a month to prepare its ground forces

Even if Air Force and Navy are ready and good enough to deal with Pakistani Air and Naval forces
    Without proper Ground forces support, US will never full achieve its goals.

And in that one month Pakistan will have ample time to launch a preemptive strike,
    and Throw US off balance.

3. Hammad Khan

Hammad Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

something cooking

[​IMG]

4. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Yes,a little bit of forces would be deployed...but India needs a reason for that,doesn't it?...thats why I'm saying that a terrorist event MAY BE planned to provide that reason...

Our nukes can't reach US,sure...but they can reach Afghanistan,to the military bases of US.But that is a worst of the worst case scenario...about India,if they don't engage us,we won't engage them too...

For that,just consider that Pakistanis are a bit too curious about military and startegic affairs...

5. Hammad Khan

Manmohan, you are acting like you are acting as a war consultant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

An another country is fighting a war with q hostle neighbour...dont you think it is a good reason to put our forces at LoC??

US wont be attacking pakistan from Afganistan bases as their supply line will be stopped. Most likely they will engage through CBG's.

:mrgreen:

7. satz

satz Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Think US will use its navy up to there full potential... we must not predict things when it comes to US, they have unique style and different approach..The have passion towards the war... No body ever know that US has Stealth Heli's.. so they may have pleanty of Gizmos and Secret weopns which may really haunt pak..

8. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Just a hobby :happy:

9. Manmohan Yadav

Country Flag:
    India
    Can you provide some links about it
    I wanna take a look at them

10. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Sorry bro,I'm using a mobile device,kinda hard to post links...

Google them,I'm sure you'll find something...

11. Hammad Khan

PPP and its failed policies, on one hand it takes aids from america, it helps america soldiers through transporting their goods, they want IMF loans etc, they allow drone attacks, send military to fight american war, now when they have lost all the battleground morally from american, i dont think they have enough guts to literally take on US incursion, even from afghanistan even they cant stop nato supplies

i mean first they are playing the worst diplomatic game, allowing US to incite, failing to reply US blames, and now they think they can do the right thing by massing the soldiers and alerting the PAF and countering US in that way

its such plain stupid, they dont have enough money but they are ready to fight the war

best guess is, the pakistani govt is just losing the image in the world, the fake image it created through supporting so called war on terror, now US is playing cleverly and showing the world, as pakistan is going anti US its goig against the aims of WOT, pakistan will be considered a hypocrite country, on one hand it does the american job of attacking FATA and next day it refuses to do it

i think these monkey games US is playing is not to attack anybody, pakistan has already lost the physcological war and US is not gonna attack

pakistan will be further embarrassed through these word games and thats exact US policy

everybody knows, the army and govt, both are the worst american lackeys, they cannot dare stop american incursion and america knows, it doesnt need to attack in pakistan to get the results, more drone attacks can easily do the job

its like, the slave next day dares to attack his master, but master knows slave depends on his mercy for food and slave is chained up bad, so slave has neither moral nor physical guts to challange the master

i was literally rofl ing on the news that our respected air marshall has alerted the PAF f-16s, rofl because i dont understand, it was the same US f16s pakistan is alerting

its just a bogus game, more embarrassment soon to come for pakistan, thats for sure

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  12. Hammad Khan

i am just wondering, if the govt has any guts, why it cant stop the drone attacks and stop nato supplies, its funny, how nato supplies are kept on while they are beating drums of war, as first policy of war is to stop and cut off supplies

these stupid pakistani generals sitting on air conditioned rooms dont know abt basics of war senerio

13. Sanjeeb Bose

Sanjeeb Bose Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Pakistani government is in lookout for a face saving way out this critical situation... Lot of back channel talks going on...

14. One

One 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Hamid bhai there are exactly 1,232 embassies and 2232 consulates near your border by the way you can bring your horses and go the moon and destroy us in no time. :cray::cray::cray:

15. One

One 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

:hitwall:If you had half the brain as your generals then you could have been second in command or a vice president. They very well know how to play with emotional fools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.