Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Story Of A Naval Aviator - My Experience With Indian Navy

Discussion in 'The Officers Mess' started by vstol jockey, Oct 27, 2016.

1. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    On our return leg, we reached Chennai and I had my right hand fingers in bandages. Five of us who were supposed to be doing well, were called for dinner by CO. I was allowed to eat which ever way I wanted due to my injury but others had to follow proper protocol which included dinning in complete British Navy style. During the dinner, our CO asked us many questions about ship and we all managed to reply to his satisfaction. He then started asking questions from Naval History and asked my fellow cadets-Where was battle of Jutland fought? My fellow cadets had no clue. One of them took a wild chance putting 2+2 together. He said, "Sir It was fought in 1839 in Punjab". He very easily linked Jutland to Jatt Land-Punjab. Our Mallu CO was not at all amused. he saw me smiling and asked me, I told him the whole story about this fake battle in which two huge naval forces tried to run away from eachother rather than fight it out. He then asked me a few more questions about naval history and suddenly recalled that I had won Book Prize in Military history in NDA. Our CO had gone thru our reports in detail from NDA when he called us for dinner with HIM. This is how a CO of a warship or a Sqn or a paltan is supposed to be.
    Once the dinner was over, we came out on the foxle with our CO and at a distance across the harbour he saw old INS Katchal. That was commanded by his coursemate. He turned to us and asked If we could bring him the Commissioning Pendant of that ship that night. Everyone looked at me and CO understood the reason. He said, "Navy will not come to halt if sea cadet----- is unfit for duty. We took up the challenge. IN allows these kind of PIRATE Raids on own ships to inculcate spirit of adventure among future officers but it comes with certain rules,
    • The ship to be raided must be commanded by a CO who is either equal in rank or senior to your own CO.
    • There will be no Gangway approach, you have to climb the ship using anyother means then use your identity. You have to use hooks, ropes or swim to it.
    • If you are caught, the ship which catches you will blacken your face with engine oil and cut your hair, hold you prisoner and demand a large amount of Daroo from your ship as ransom to release you.
    • If you succeed, You can demand Daroo from that ship to return the items you have stolen. Commissioning Pendant to a ship is given by President of India, It is never lowered and flies at the highest point of the ship always-Day or Night. Without that a ship can't use INS before its name.
    We took up the challenge and told our CO that we will get it.

2. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    The Katchal Raid.
    It was an old Petya class ship and had a lower weather deck. But it had lot of free space on forward and rear deck which allowed a good look out for sentries and the worst part was that it was alongside in an area which was very well lit by flood lights of Chennai harbour. It seemed nearly impossible task. Our DivO Nambiar joined us in planning the raid and as usual, being in Harbour, he was high in spirits. We discussed many plans like rowing across the harbour in our whalers and approach the ship from beam. We decided against it as a whaler meant a boat from a warship. I had asked one of them the coursemates to keep an eye on the behaviour of sentries on Katchal. We knew that watch will change at 4am and around 3am, these sentries will be heavily emboldened by sleep. I got an Idea, Our ship had a big Dinghy class boat which could accommodate 5-6 people. I told them to rig it and sail to Katchal and once close to katchal to lower the sails and mast while keeping the boat in darkness and approach the ship from the shadow of its superstructure to beat the flood lights illuminating that part of Harbour. I had yes and Nos but finally we decided to go ahead with it and time to sail out was kept as 2am. The initial game was to sail close to katchal couple of times and once we found guards lax, we were to raid the ship. My coursemates sailed up and down the harbour couple of times and also close to the ship and waving at guards. They completely mistook them to be civilians having fun at night and we had carried empty bottles of daroo which we waved at them whenever we passed by them. The game was perfectly set up. I and my DivO-Nambiar were watching it all from our ship. Finally we gave them the go ahead. They went straight for the ship, lowered their sails and quietly came alongside. They also lowered their mast to avoid being picked up. Three of them went on board while two stayed in the boat. They climbed above the shoulders of these guys to get on board. They straight away went for CO's Cabin. The CO was sleeping. They picked up his sword, his uniform, some trophies and one of them quietly lowered the pendent and came back on Dinghy. Now the fun started. They started rowing with full forces to our ship as relying on winds was not possible and as they pulled away, one of the sentry saw them. In every harbour, the presence of any Training ship is like a Raid Alert. Every ship briefs their sentries to be double alert and even increase the number of sentries as they know that cadets from the training ships will carry out Pirate raids.
    They fooled the sentry by pretending to be too drunk. They reached back safely. Our CO was very clever. He had left instructions that in case we succeed, He is to be woken up whatever time it was and in case we were caught, he did not want to be disturbed.
    Our DivO rushed to his cabin to get his browning points. CO was shocked to see what all we had brought. he sent out a message to Katchal-Which ship what nationality? Where is your commissioning pendent?
    CO of Katchal was woken up at 4am in the morning and message shown to him. He beat his head. He agreed to give us ten cases of beer and Two bottles of Royal Salute. Plus lots of chocolates and also invited us and our officers including CO for drinks and snacks in the evening.
    Guess what? The CO of Katchal was also a mallu from the home town of our CO. Once again a Haryanavi had become a problem for yet another mallu while being a joy for other mallus.

arbit, Grevion, Levina and 2 others like this.
  3. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    We reached back Kochi and my fingers healed in no time. Now the FOC-IN-C sailing regatta started. I won that with hardly any competition. But it brought a lot of goodies to me. The CO was a Mallu so many of his relatives and mostly young girls would come down for sailing in Kochi sailing club and I was asked to sail with them. In my life, I have never come across girls with such long legs as mallu girls and perfect body figures. They were just superb and holding two masts within the sail boat was a big problem. One for sail and another for-you know what. A 21.5 yr old guy and a virgin was completely out of control. Finally it was-Apna haath, Jagannath.
    I had never come across such beautiful girls with such fine figures as mallu girls. AND I was scared to approach them as they were relatives and guests of our CO. In those days there was no mobile or email and local number was impossible. It was 1986. They used to touch my very gora thighs in the boat and also my chest and shoulders and I cud do nothing in response. I am very fair complexioned by Indian standards and the parts of my body not exposed to sun are even more fairer. So wearing only swimming undie exposed my gora thighs and mallu girls just loved it. They wud come over to our ship as our ships/CO's guests and tease me and I cud nothing about it. The destiny had something bigger in store for me.

Aqwoyk, Lion of Rajputana and arbit like this.
  4. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    FOC-in-South was Adm Ramdass who later on became CNS and also a ******* to be the member of AAP. The inspection of our ship was due and he embarked with his team. We were to sail out for one day and display our capability as a warship. What happened that day is etched in my memory for lifetime. Our CO displayed outstanding ship handling and using ebbing tide, he used the CPP-controllable pitch propellers of the ship to full advantage. he just used to kick his engines to get the ship separated from the other ships and finally on aft rope swung the ship around in Kochi channel to set course. The way he cast off the ship must be written down as a marvel in Naval history of the world as I have not come across such masterly ship handling ever in my life. Our CO was selected thru deep selection and became a Captain with just 16 yrs of service. Normally it takes 20 yrs of service but IN has this system. It is extremely rare in IN and that also became a bane for him. We did everything from sea boats to firing our main guns to firing our 40mm AD guns for which I was turret commander and finally we sailed back to harbour. FOC-in-C disembarked and thumped the back of our CO. Our day was made. We started having dreams of liberty for few days. The dreams are more often shattered. And that was the case with us also.

Pundrick, borg and Levina like this.
  5. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    We stayed in the harbour for another one month and our classes continued on our ship. We were also given exposure to diving in the swimming pool and some of us who were good swimmers were allowed to do diving without support in the swimming pool. Our CO was himself a SDO-Ship diving Officer. In those days IN had two classes of divers, SDO and CDO-clearance diving Officers. CDOs became the first lot of MARCOs. The SDOs were cleared to dive only upto 120feet while the CDO for much deeper dives. SDOs used to inspect the ship hull after sailing in harbour and also provide protection to the ship in harbour from under water assaults by enemy divers. I think now it is exclusively handled by MARCOs. During month we also had inter-ship competitions and nearly all of them were won by our ship-INS Beas. In the month of October, when the NE monsoons set in over Kochi, we set sail for one month on a trip which will take us to Seychelles, Mauritius, Male and Lakshadweep islands. We all were excited and looked forward to this first international exposure and visit a foreign land, meet new people and sow our seeds in far off lands. That's how we call it in Navy.

Pundrick and Grevion like this.
  6. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    IN has a tradition that anyone who crosses the equator for the first time has to do that by swimming across it. The ship is stopped close to equator and we are required to jump from the highest Deck, swim for about 100m and then board the ship using nets/ropes/wire ladders. The normal sailing speed of our ship was 15kts as it was an old ship converted for training purpose while INS Tir cud sail slightly faster at 18-20 kts. But as a formation, even INS TIR had to sail at 15 kts. During the passage, we were given training in ship handling, formation changing, watch keeping and other such things which will become part of our life in future when we joined the frontline ships as officers. We used to throw a lifebuoy at sea and then every cadet was given the opportunity to handle the ship and bring it alongside the buoy and bring it to complete stop to drift down to the buoy and recover it. The same was repeated till every cadet had been given a chance.
    We reached the equator on the third day as a result and the ship was stopped, all cadets were lined up on helo deck and our DivO gave the orders ONLY FOR CADETS to abandon ship. We all jumped into the sea. A few sharpshooters were positioned on deck with SLRs and LMGs and two boats patrolled around us with few divers with LMGs to ward off and take care of sharks in case they came close by. As we jumped and cleared the ship, the ship moved about 100yrds up and we swam to the ship. One we started climbing the ship using jumping net, we had a big problem. At equator the winds are just 5-7kts but it has lot of swell and the ship was rolling like hell from one side to another as INS Beas had the tendency to drift with winds at its beam. INS Tir was better as it used to drift with winds from its forward quarter. Beas had this drift profile due to the helo deck which was added to it and was above the weather deck and due to its huge 4.5inch gun turret in front. INS Tir had just a 40mm Twin Gun and its helo deck was at its weather deck height. INS Tir is actually a hospital ship and is supposed to be used in war alongside the amphi forces. It has three fully equipped operation theatres and the bunks for cadets and staff are designed to act as hospital beds. It can at one time handle about 300 seriously injured soldiers. Many of us suffered minor injuries in climbing up the ship like skin peel off etc.
    After that we had the court of "Queen Of Sheba" and our saviour Lord Varuna to attend. Queen was supposed to give us punishment and Lord Varuna was there to help us. Our sailors wud wear the cloths of that Queen and her staff and the whole act is very funny. All kind of typical dirty jokes known to mariners are played out at sea and even CO comes to the court of Queen to offer his gifts. Its basically a nautanki in light humour for the ship's company-sailors and for us new recruits. I was asked a question-What must be done to ch$$t, boot and rangroot (Recruit) to get best performance from them always? I had no clue. I was asked to drink three times from a glass full of sea water and it was horrible-too much of salt in it. I nearly puked. Finally I was given the answer by Lord Varuna- "Ragda", minimum three times a day. Jitna ragdogay utni badhiya performance milegi teenosay, Khaskar ch$$t say. Naval forces all over the world seem to be the best place to find the most tharki guys of the world.

7. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    After crossing Equator, our ships turned towards Diego Garcia. Just a few days before starting our Voyage, our ships had embarked few very clean drums and none of us knew what they were meant for. As we approached this island, we had P3 Orion coming over us and it dropped somethings with a parachute attached to it. The moment it did that, there was alarm-Sea Boat crew man the sea boat. We ran for the boats to lower them and then the order came to lower the CO's yacht which was a motor boat of the same size as a whaler. We quickly mounted that and were lowered away in no time with our ASWO-Anti-submarine warfare officer and few sailors on-board. We went to the point where this thing had been dropped. We found a very small thing floating on the surface with an antenna and we were asked to grab it and lift it out. It took us lot of time to lift it out as the main body of that damn thing was way down in sea. Between INS Tir and Beas, we picked up all of them-about four of them and brought them on-board. next we saw them being cleaned with fresh water and dumped in those drums full of fresh water which we had embarked just a couple of days before sailing from Kochi. What we lifted out were the best sonobuoys of USN in use in 1986. When we returned to Kochi after one month, we handed them over to the scientists of NPOL and they created the finest sonbuoys known till date called LOFAARS from them. One of those sonobuoys was a singing one-meaning it was an active sonobuoy. LOFAARS-Low frequency acoustic analysis and ranging sonobuoy. The frequency band on which these sonobuoys work is lower than that on which whales communicate and no submarine till date has been able to avoid pick up by this sonobuoy created by our DRDO labs. The tech used in these sonobuoys had made it to our latest submarine sonars which killed a US attack sub recently in war games. IN had planned this whole thing to get those USN sonobuoys right from the beginning and forced USN to suspect that a submarine was sailing under the two ships. Till date I do not know how IN managed to fool them but we were ready and prepared for those sonbuoys. Maybe IN created false signal traffic using low grade cypher which could be broken into to give out a false message to USN that a submarine will be sailing with us.

Levina, Pundrick, HariPrasad and 3 others like this.
  8. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    We finally set sail for Heaven on Earth Called Seychelles. It was a former French colony and now mostly inhabited by people of Indian origin with mixed race of Arabs and Africans. We were supposed to enter Port Victoria in the morning at 0900hrs and for that ships were required to be in good condition. Bit of paint had come off and that needed to be redone. So the ship was stopped in the evening. Plungers lowered and we cadets were to paint the ship side. I have always had bad luck in my life and I was asked to paint the anchor area of the ship. We were lowered down to plungers with a monkey rope tied to our waist and we used to swing to paint the flared forward part of the ship. IN has this game to make its future officers know the difficulties which the sailors encounter while doing the same job and know first hand how difficult or easy it is while making demands on the sailors. We used to do every work which a sailor was required to do including cleaning our toilets. Unless you know what your sailors face, you will have no respect for them and will end up passing orders which will make you look like an idiot. RaGa is one such example. We entered Port Victoria in style with High Commissioner of India present to welcome the ships and we gave gun salute to the President of Seychelles. Every merchant ship in the harbour lowered their flags to welcome us into the harbour. Once the ship was secured alongside, our officers disappeared one by one with girls waiting in the jetty. These islands have a tradition to welcome warships in style. Women/Girls take away sailors with them for fun and that includes officers. You go with them buy them gifts or carry gifts with you for them and they are there to give you company. Most of our sailors and officers had carried silk gowns/stolls or other such stuff to gift these girls. Al, the tharkies went out in no time and I was made the cadet officer of the day to hand over Nirodh condoms who ever went out. The best part was that our MCPO-Master Chief Petty Officer, took one more Nirodh from me. He was good about 54 yr old. In IN, getting a sexually transmitted disease is not a crime but hiding it is. So IN allows its men to enjoy whichever way they can but must report any problem if they have any.
    My bad luck continued in Seychelles also. I was on duty the day we landed there and next day an International Long Distance Regatta was supposed to be held in Port Victoria between the main island and Praslin Island which was good about 20Nm away. The authorities conducting it asked our ships to nominate two teams. I had won FOC-in-C cup in Kochi and was straight away nominated as Indian member for the regatta But INS Tir had no good enough sailor either from officers or from cadets. I had got into a situation which clearly showed that-Har dost kamina hota hai aur jitna pyaara dost ho, utna hee saala kamina hota hai.

9. HariPrasad

HariPrasad Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    This is very awesome and unbelievable. I did not know that our sonars are so good. Tell us something about HUMSA also. Upgraded version of which is mounted on Latest INS chennai.

10. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    Next day we lowered our enterprise class boat and we got another one from the local sailing club. I was wondering who are members of the second team. And to my shock my own crew came up to me and told me that he is taking part as the second team with another cadet as his crew. I tried to reason it out with him that look we are already a great team and we can win this competition as we are perfect with our timings and drills. I told him that he has no clue of what it takes to be a helmsman as he does not know anything about how to tackle very strong winds and how to set the sails, But he won't listen a word. I was forced to choose another cadet as my crew and I got one who was just perfect. Lean, thin, light weight and very eager. He later went on to join submarine arm and has just recently handed over command of INS Arihant. He is the commissioning CO of our first nuke boat. Itook the boat out about an hour early and started teaching him the sailing tips and the drills for tacking, hanging out, how to judge the winds and how to guide me when overtaking another boat. I gave him practice of Tacking and as he got proficient, I made him do high speed tacking and that too in very confined space. Taught him rules of sailing and overtaking rules as applicable to such regatta etc. he was a very quick learner and picked up things really fast. Their were over 40 boats taking part and they all were very close to the starting line and trying hard to avoid collisions. I kept my boat a bit back as I had a new crew. Suddenly the siren went up and we darted across the start line. I was 22nd to cross the start line. way behind other boats. But then I started overtaking them one by one as the first leg was the 'Close Hauled" leg and that was my strongest point. We had to do two rounds of the triangle. I crossed the startline for the second triangle at number 10 position. And finally finished 6th. My crewman who had taken part had capsized on the first leg of the first round itself and had to be towed back. he was eliminated from the regatta. It took us whole day and by the time we came back to the ship it was sun down. All the participants who had successfully completed the regatta were invited for drinks and dinner to in the local sailing club and we went there much against our wishes as yet another day got wasted in Seychelles without the fun that I was looking for. We had just the next day available to enjoy ourselves as the day after we were to sail out for Mauritius. We went for dinner and being cadets we were not allowed to drink any wine or hard liquor. There we met the daughters of our High commissioner and other staff of the Indian embassy. The HC daughters had a friend from a European country with them. he had come there with his 17 yr old sister and his girlfriend. Our CO introduced us to the HC and invited HC and his family to join for a sailing trip next day across the harbour on one of the uninhabited islands for a day long picnic. Once again I was asked to be part of this sailing trip and yet another was going to be completely ruined. I cursed my luck and came back to the ship.
    Too much of ambition can not only be dangerous to the guy who has them but can also cause serious problems for others. My coursemate who suddenly decided to ditch me as my crew got nowhere, I got nowhere but together, we could have surely done much better including winning the regatta. But that is how life is.

Levina, An Indian and Pundrick like this.
  11. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    In the night, I had a big show down with this coursemate and other cadets joined me in denouncing him. But it had no effect on him. He failed to realise his stupidity. Next day HC, his three daughters and some more girls of Indian embassy staff landed on our ships for this sailing excursion cum picnic. All of them came dressed in really hot cloths and suddenly, every bachelor officer of the ship had turned master sailor. They all suddenly knew how to sail a whaler, a dingy and even enterprise class. Four boats, two each from Beas and Tir were rigged and all these people got into them. I was told to go for enterprise and was supposed to sail with that foreign guy, his GF and his sister. They were friends of our HC daughters and had specifically requested that they would like to sail in the enterprise class for the thrill of the speed. This young gal reached the ship and we waited for her brother and his GF to show up. Everyone else had sailed out in the mean time. As the time passed, I cud see this gal getting angry. In those days there were no mobile phones, so she called up her hotel from ships landline and got to know that her brother had a left a message for her to go and enjoy herself with us or return to the hotel while he decided to spend time with his GF. She chose to sail with me. I was hoping like mad that she will go away and I will get a chance to go on liberty but her decision completely ruined my plans. We got into the boat and I explained her how to be a good crew and about tacking and off we went. The moment we started, she removed her sarong. Her white lovely legs left me completely in awe. she was just perfect in every manner and while she claimed herself to be 17+, I thought she was 19+. We both were wearing a thin white T-shirt which got wet in no time by the sea water. Certain part of my body got too happy with the sight and went out of control. She requested me to sail the boat in such a manner that she cud lean out. That meant taking the boat in another direction but I did it and she loved the speed and the thrill of leaning out of the boat to keep it on even keel. You guys can well imagine what must be going on in my head watching her perfect 10 body leaned out like that. She also noticed the bulge in my swimming trunk. I was given a carton of beer and sandwiches for four of us but we were just two now. In the process of giving her the thrills she wanted, we went way off course and ended up on the reverse side of the island. detached from the main body. It was rocky island with very small beaches between the rocks. I lowered the sails and pulled the boat up and tied it with a boulder. We took out our beer and started having them and also started chatting. She spoke excellent English even though she came from a country where people generally do not speak English. We swam in the waters for sometime and finally settled down for drinks and lunch. She took out a small packet from her belongings, removed her t-shirt and started applying this sun tan oil/cream to herself. That particular part of my body was still out of control and she joked about it-seems you are rather too happy to be with me. And I said yes-off course. She asked me to apply that cream on her back and as I did that, she removed her bikini top. My hands started shaking and then something happened, on that beach, in broad daylight, right under the Sun and it got repeated a few times. I was no more a boy. I had become a man.

We stayed there for some time and finally sailed back to the ship. Now there was nothing between us and we behaved more like lovers than strangers. I brought her on board my ship, took permission of officers and I was allowed to invite her over for dinner in the ships wardroom. She came with her brother and his GF at around 9PM. and left around 1130PM. Next day we sailed out for Mauritius. I had taken her contact details and she had promised that she will respond to my letters and also meet me whenever she came to India. I never wrote to her as we are not allowed to keep contact with any foreigner in IN.
    Every dog has his day and what God has in store for you, only he knows. I was praying to him to somehow get this sailing excursion-cum-picnic cancelled but he gave me what I had not even dreamt of. I became a man at the age of 21 yrs.

Lion of Rajputana and Aqwoyk like this.
  12. nair

nair Die hard Romeo Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Most of us are waiting for the next update eagerly...... and it is exciting to read, I do not want this thread to go in a different direction or loose its value... Hope you get my point.... (I know you are truthful here, probably you can sensor it a bit to make more military related :) )

13. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    I will and thanks. You may be surprised to know that I described it in as many details to my wife also before we got married as she wanted to know if I had done something with someone prior? Lolz. She had no problems when she knew that girl was not an Indian and I have had no contact with her thereafter.

nair and Grevion like this.
  14. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    @nair, Let me tell you one more thing. Woman love a guy who is honest and truthful without fear. I met my wife for the first ever time on 10th Nov 1990 at her residence. It was an arranged marriage. Her parents gave us time to meet without them and my Father-In-Law who was the DIG of that place allowed me to take out his daughter in his car to be alone and chat with her. I told my future wife nothing but the truth and in my opinion I had thought that she will tell everything to her parents and the likelihood of marriage are as good as dead. But she said yes and we got married. In our Honeymoon, I asked her why she said yes to me when I had told her about my previous sex history. There was just one line answer from her-I need and want a man who has the courage to speak the truth.

nair likes this.
  15. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    We set sail from Seychelles the next day for Mauritius. Enroute we had normal exercises and we were taught about Anchoring the ship. Once again they chose an Atoll for this. We were required to be very precise in the job to be able to Anchor or you would end up paying out the cable and yet not get a grip on the ocean floor. Once again only a few cadets could do it and one of them was the present CO of Vikky-Swamy. I too was one of them. We entered Port Louis in the morning and it was an outstanding welcome for us. The Jetty was lined with cars with girls ready to take us out and the best part was that a very large number of them spoke Hindi. I was granted "Liberty" on the day of arrival itself and we went out to the interiors of the main island with our extremely beautiful new friends whom we had just met on the jetty. We spent day time with them and were basically just left "Hunting" with no likely results. We again met the next day and had a blast and came back fully satisfied having achieved or got what we wanted. I was on duty the third day. Next we sailed to Maldives and anchored next to Hulele airport. Except for the prestine waters, nothing much to write about that place. It is a heaven for honeymooners and therefore had no significance for "Tharkies" like us. Finally we reached Cochin or present day Kocchi. We finally passed out in second week of Dec 1986 to become Midshipman. I was transferred to INS Sindhudurg in Bombay which was commanded by a Seahawk Aviator Cdr Bapat. he looked every bit the great Maratha Senapati Bapat. Six feet plus tall, huge body, Broad shoulders, flat stomach, beard like that of Chatrapati Shivaji and a gentleman to the core. I met one of my squadron mates from NDA again, Lt. Jaideep Maolankar now Cmde. He had just finished his watchkeeping ticket and was waiting to be posted out for aviation training to AFA, Dundigal. When I reported on the ship, he was my overstudy once again and took me to EXO of the ship who took me to the CO of the ship. My reports as a Seacadet had already reached the ship and had been studied in detail by CO & EXO. That started the game.

Levina, Grevion and Kalmuahlaunda like this.