Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Support Hindu Rashtra??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neil_diablos

neil_diablos Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Pakistan was built on the foundation of Islam. See how it turned out for them. Minorities are not safe there, muslims kill muslims. Everything is in shambles. Do you want that to happen to India? Yes we have issues but Making India a Hindu state would be huge mistake. Minorities contribute in a great way to the economy unlike in Pakistan and this is possible only because we are a secular state.

2 people like this.
  2. ColdPlay

ColdPlay Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Nope I don't support Hindu Rashtra.

3. TinkerBell

TinkerBell BANNED BANNED

yes. :tup:

1 person likes this.
  4. TinkerBell

TinkerBell BANNED BANNED

i support Hindu Rashtra because i want my country back.

1 person likes this.
  5. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

That is where you're wrong. Hinduism is not Islam. Making India Hindu rasthtra is not going to make India a pakistan for the simple reason that Hinduism is a plural ideology and not anything barbaic like Islam. Establishment of Hindu rashtra I meant it in the sense that everyone will be taught hindu ideologies to everyone and restore the hindu mindset in everyone.

Yess!! I keep telling this to everyone. it's also the best thing for over-population. i pray to go that the muslims all end up gays so that their numbers are reduced in India so that there won't be enough of the to turn into violance like seen in muslim majority countries.

6. arun.id

Lack of awareness in Hindus about muslims and their ideology. We're all sitting duck if their numbers ever cross to become a majority. Coz we might have the character to protect the minorities, but don't expect that from the muslims.

7. arun.id

They'll all solve on their own if the economy is perfect. But islam is the greatest threat to India. It's number increasing can lead to civil war in India. India is no different from the other countries. When muslims behave as a mob, they'll behave the same. As criminals. It has to be stopped. And the solution to that is the establishment of Hindu rastra. And teach everyone Hindu morals.

Dharma restored is the solution to all the social problems. India was a beacon of morality to Asia when Dharma ruled in India.

8. arun.id

They'll all solve on their own if the economy is perfect. But islam is the greatest threat to India. It's number increasing can lead to civil war in India. India is no different from the other countries. When muslims behave as a mob, they'll behave the same. As criminals. It has to be stopped. And the solution to that is the establishment of Hindu rastra. And teach everyone Hindu morals.

Dharma restored is the solution to all the social problems. India was a beacon of morality to Asia when Dharma ruled in India.

9. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    this is not about lack of awareness about muslims.... it is about yourself and your religion and your culture... don't force me to open my mouth on these religion and religious people... Uttrakhand and what happened there and the way people behaved is a prime example( hope you remember there were sadhus who got caught with money stolen from dead people, and people who sold a packet of biskit in 1000 rs.). so don't give me BS of Hinduism under danger from Islam it is under danger by its own people.

and a lot of people do all the BS about Muslims becoming majority in India and what will happen.. first thing there need to be at-least 5-6 billion people in India to make muslims majority and this is not going to happen and if it happened believe me religion will not be the issue survival will be and not only in India but in whole world as it will cross 30 25 billion people mark and then people have no other options rather then eating each other... so if you all love so much your religion... go and help the people of Uttrakhand and search and beat those morons who sold those food and water on such a high price before killing all the muslims.... and until you don't do this I don't give a damn about this lunatic theories.

2 people like this.
  10. neil_diablos

Look let me try to make one thing clear. Warped as your mind is, I know it will be difficult for you to grasp this, but nevertheless, let me try!

Morality depends on the individual, not the religion the person belongs to. Islam, Christianity, Hinduism or any other religion ofr that matter does teach people to rape, steal, kill. But still people do these horrific things. Take criminal incidents across the entire country. You will find people belonging to different religions indulging in the said crimes. Doesnt a Hindu rape a Hindu? Doesnt a Hindu kill a Hindu? There are countless incidents on Dalit women being raped by upper caste Hindus. Do you think that is right? Even in this day and age, caste system exists, do think that is right?

First cleanse the mindset of the Hindu population and lead by example, then you can talk about restoring dharma and all that crap.

Lets assume for a moment that your wet dream have come true and India becomes a Hindu Rashtra. Then what? Do you think all crimes, corruption, poverty and all problems will disappear overnight? Hindus in India indulge in the same crimes as muslims and people from other religions do.

So please stop with your incoherent nonsense.

2 people like this.
  11. arun.id

You should stop whining so bad with your incoherent nonsense by generalising everything to some criminal elements in all societies and saying that everything is just stupid.

Islam doesn't teach to kill the rest?? Infact it teaches to be peaceful when they're a minority and to kill the minorites and whatever they need to do untill they submit to it. Stop comparing the rest of the alien ideologies to Hinduism. It has proved itself and the ancient India and the current Hindu mahority maintaining peace towards other communities is proof of it. India needs the Hindu pluralism. If the Indian society is less moral today that it coz all the systems that had been installed to keep this country such an inspiration for the whole world has been destroyed. And I don't know what to tell you when paid media report stories that intentionally included castism to crime stories that are regardless of caste and such things and is just acts of a criminal to create hatred and divide India further.

The foreign ideologies like Islam are hell bent on creating disharmoney and such in India. Assam is rioting. There is insurgency caused by Christian terrorists and muslims and such elements in NE. Now compare that to a Hindu state, and you'll see how all minorities live in harmoney. the hindus are even great minded that they even genuinely participate in the various religious cerimonies and celebrations of other communities. Hindus got to the church , mosques, everyhwere. While the rest of the ideologies are hell bent on forcing others to follow their ways, destroying other cultures, and etc.

here will always be troller like you in India who speak based on their random vision that have been imparted to them by the paid media, various vatican and mecca backed secularist media and much. The people who don't recognize that ideas are weapons that are used to create differences that can be made harder and harder over time is a problem for India and it because of peoplelike you who just echos the foreign govt.s and their agendas that no party gets a successful majority to bring about the changes that are vital to this nation.

For all these evils to die down, india has to be recognized as a hindu rashtra.

12. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    [MENTION=8221]neil_diablos[/MENTION] you are a troller :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i thought such kind of people are born in our neighboring country only ... apparently i was wrong ... neil's word are waste !!!

14. neil_diablos

And here I thought I was a Rock and Roller! :troll:

Troll Troll Troll your boat, gently down the stream!
    Belts of trousers down, isn't life a scream!! Hooray!
    :cheesy:

2 people like this.
  15. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    others help us see the truth... :troll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.