Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Support Hindu Rashtra??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neil_diablos

neil_diablos Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Yep we are so blind that we need someone to hold our hand while we trollololol all the way to lala land while stopping for tea and buiscuits at buttercup junction! Wheeeee!!:hang2:

2. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

That morality is imparted to a person from their child hood. And no person is genius enough to come up with what to teach their kids on their own, so they look at religious text books and such materials to impart morals. now Hinduism has successfully created a plural society. And India is a highly ethinically and linguistically divided country and the thing that holds it together is the hindu pluralism. And that is why i said the Hindu morality aka pluralism has to be imparted to everyone. And for this Hinduism has to be recognized as the culture of India. And I didn't talk about any religion in individual contexts like some guy doing right and some guys doing wrong and so this maye or that maybe, but rather based on mob behaviour. India needs an ideology that is plural and doesn't incite mob violance on its own. Islam incites mob violance. Christianity is okey but the Church is corrupt and follows a power structure which is corrupted and can easily become politically anti-India. For all these evils to be kept down, the Indians have to be taught this basic morality or pluralism education and Sanatan Dharma is the only ideology that does this. And in fact, I don't care about Hinduism in the sense that it is Indian, i'm welcome to any ideology that empowers pluralism and diversity. but the only thing that does this is Sanatan Dharma. And we need it so badly. Or the problems may be silent today, but when the differences get harder and harder over time and people walk without a common thread to stich them together, then it will lead to conflicts. And when the numbers are so distributed and in such large numbers, then it is very dangerous. And recognizing hinduism cures all this evils.

Now you may think secularism also speaks about pluralism, and so that is eough. but it is not. Coz just calling a nation secular is not rnough. It also has to be imparted into everyone from young age. And to impart that knowledge or mentality deeply is a tough job coz its very complex, and Hinduism is the only ideology which deals with all the complexities perfectly. And also when hinduism is imparted, then the non-hindu people will also start respecting it and possibly adopting in slowly and steadly and that will make sure the hardline ideologies slowly die out of India.

3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    :yes: :troll:

1 person likes this.
  4. arun.id

Please everyone, I want the different opinions and reasons. I want to knw what are the things tht makes them hesitant to making india a hindu rashtra. So that I can prepare.

5. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    thats a simple question to answer... this is because it is a free nation which cherish its freedom very dearly and these guys are too much hindus so can't go in this.. solution is simple.. kill half and slave other half of these hindus.. only then you can make it a hindu rashtra.. not before that.

you know what being hindu mean.. once I answered this to one member here... let me say it again it is being free from believing or non-believing, free from agreeing or dis-agreeing, free to pray god or hate god.. it means to be free to do what you want to do... only stopage... it should not be harmful to society.

1 person likes this.
  6. neil_diablos

In order to do all that, we need to first ensure Hindus first should walk down the path of morality first first. Lead by example so to speak! Thats what I have been trying to tell you all along. If I worship god all day while I spend my life cheating others does not make me a morally correct person.

Religion teaches us to walk the path of morality but whether we choose to do so is up to the individual! Even Pakistan thought they would be able to keep the country united if they build the country on the basis of ideologies of a single religion! This ended up alienating the minorities and depriving them. Give power to the people on the basis of a religion and they will start dominating others with equality going down the drain! If you try to shove religion down someones throat, they will get up and kick you in the nutsack the first chance they get!

Please keep your ideologies to yourself. I think enough people here has by now established that we are not interested!

7. arun.id

No i meant opinion from the non-hindus. the hindus won't protest if India is made a hindu rashtra.

8. neil_diablos

As I recall, one nut job in Germany tried to establish racial supremacy some 60 odd years ago and I think we all know how that turned out. Trying to establish religious supremacy will yield the same results.

I think several Hindus including myself have already agreed that we are not interested in such fanaticism.

9. arun.id

hinduism is incapable in fanatasism. And this is not about establishing supremacy and conquering the world. Please don't bring elements into discussion that are not even on the table.

This is mearly about recognising officially what people call as "India culture" and "India moral".

you talk like i'm asking to kill the rest of the world and spread Dharma the Islamic way. What the hell man.

hitler used it to uite people to conquer the world. For us it's about uniting india for the betterment of itself and solving the social mob fault lines that are appearing slowly due to lack of pluralism.

10. arun.id

Hinduism is not fanatical coz it is plural. The non-plural societies and cultures are what are fanatic. Why doesn't this sink into your brain??

11. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    yes I too remember that person named Hitler.

12. arun.id

Hinduism is rather the cure for the fanatism that is spreading in India among non-plural communities.

13. neil_diablos

The same way, what I am saying doesnt sink into your brain! I wish you all the best with your phantasmogoric life and bid you adieu!

14. arun.id

Yahh get lost.

15. arun.id

How he hell is a non-plural ideology better than a plural ideology in a highly divided country like India?? Man, that is equal to saying that violent ideologies are better than non-violent ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.