Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Support Hindu Rashtra??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

I'm saying, in the name of secularism we cannot allow non-secular ideologies into India that threatens to destroy the very secularism that was created to give harmony. And that is what I'm talking about.

And you don't know shit bout church. Church is no temple. Church takes the money in the name of helping the poor and such but in reality is just spreading lies and such against hinduism and such to increase their conversion rates which in turn brings them more money. The church is after the money. And yes the slogan they use to get that money is that they're sacred. Church follows a power structure that is top-down. With bishpos and such things. It is undemocratic too. Dharmic institutions on the other hand bans power structres and is democratic in a sense when it comes to the handling of money and such. like Gurudwara, etc.

2. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    you have been fed so much false thing and you are so novice that I don't knw what to say to make you see the truth... okk go on google search on tirupati mandir, vashno devi mandir, and the mahakumbha..... may be you get a idea tha tthe money church get is just peanuts in comparision of what we give to temples and sadhus.

religion is not a glue and pakistan atleast tought that to world.. so try for another thing.

3. Eddie

Eddie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

[MENTION=7118]Himanshu Pandey[/MENTION]

Now genetics is how we look, physical features etc.
    Dravidians are a separate ethnic group who constitute most of south india, physical appearance: dark skinned. Click here to know more about the similarities of south indian states
    aryans settled around indus and created the indus valley civilisation, they migrated from europe. North east people i dont even have to talk about. They look more chinese ( no disprespect intended) Their eyes are narrow and are more gentically linked with eastern countries.

I am from Tamil Nadu and I was specifically talking about TN and kerala which was not ruled any north Indian king. U have guessed that north Indian kings had logistics issues :) south India is pretty much plane. My guess is south indian kings were fiercer :p The truth might be they might have a deal, or just that they could not communicate with their "prajja :p

What i said was Tamil is the oldest language of India which is true. I am not talking abt the world here.

We are different people, there is no doubt it, but we all are Indians.

4. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Captain SENIOR MEMBER

It is u who is speaking like dumbass.......when u r speaking of teaching hindu values to non-hindus.....especially muslims.

5. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    listen bro... I and a lot of pandey's like me believe we are one of those brahmins who came to ganga on the order of pandya kinga and other southern kings to do the religious works... so this is not about I want to put north over south... yes there are dark skinned southern and so there is dark skin northern too... few are so dark and have such features that typical forest living Negros looks beautiful... the genetics and DNA is same of all the Indians and this is not me who said it ..its scientist.

and yes warriors down there were fiercer.. nobody doubts that... even one of the southern king established Indian kingdom in south-east asia and for a long time they were best sea people but other were brave too and when people go from north to down there... they go because of a well drilled war machined callerd army... very few has reached there.. and they didn't conquered because of logistic issues... one example is there was a king from north, I forgot his name who went to win south and attacked one of these empires... he had a good army but didn't have boats... now the soliders of these kingdoms just went into sea after a fierce fight on land and northern king went into sea in some makeshift boats against them he lost the war and almost whole of his army... and all this because of logistic problem.. they do't have boats and neither know how to use them in war.(didn't know if this is true but my history teacher told it to us and we had a class of loughter and that teacher has a lot of credentials)

the routs most of the northern kings fallowed were eastern ghat or western ghat and both are tough terrain.. so none rules tamilnadu.

and I told you oldest lang of India not of world... its that dravid lang...which is oldest tamil and others are just came after that.

6. Eddie

I am a christian. I know quite a lot about church. You might not know this but whatever donations the temple got ( not talking about old murthi's and stuff) and have in their treasuries can single handedly run a country for months. But it all lays their in the form of gold and in their books, unused. All religions ask for money, May be churches are asking but to christians, y are u bothered..They might be top down and undemocratic but so are hindu organisations..there are many babas who run their own thing....and that is my point, religion is undemocratic in watever from it may be and should not be the basis of democratic India...

7. Eddie

[MENTION=7118]Himanshu Pandey[/MENTION] I still stand by the fact that all Indian people are not of same origin. What I am talking about is scietific fact, u might not believe in dravidian aryan theory but what about north east people. They are not genetically the same. infact genetics or dna mutation had more to do with evolution. People who evolved near the equator are dark skinned and to the north or white ie gentically different

I was just kidding that south Indian kings where fiercer, had a smiley :) after the comment :p. As i said they might have a deal or some other reason which i am not aware of..

8. arun.id

They're protecting it from being looted by the UPA. I'm not joking.

9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    north eastern are genetically different but not others.... and I shared the story as it pop up in my mind after seeing your comment and had to clarify my stand for others not for you... we have some touchy people here... do goggle buddy on Indian DNA and much will be revealed as Mason says all will be revealed at 33

this is hilarious excuse I ever heard.. they are protecting it from UPA from last couple of centuries. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 person likes this.
  10. Eddie

lol u r naive...u want to argue about corruption here now and where the hell did UPA come from in this discussion..do u want to call ur modi buddies to support u in this discussion now.

11. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    no Modi in this

12. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
  13. arun.id

They keep material possessions and had used them many times when the economies in the kingdom that it was in faced recession and such or if there was a natural disastor, etc. The temple was a place for people to stay safe untill the calamities died out. And the resources were used during those times of desperations. And it is this wealth that the British and Mugals looted from India, but still a significant portion remains. And the reason I think they don't use it today, the power structure has been drastically changed from a kingdom to a democracy. And before, people were the owner of the wealth in the tmples. Now I don't know why they're not using it.

14. arun.id

Church was founded with the intention of breaking down India's Hindu core, education system and moral values that kept it as a united force and such a diverve and strong. And the church missionaries were controlled by MCCaully, etc who are thecreators of the Church education and such.

15. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    First let all be Indians, then we can think of religion.

I feel religion should be guidelines of your life and nothing more. IT should be forbidden to be practiced as culture unlike other countries do.

Hindu religion holds lot of knowledge and information which are yet to be deciphered from the ancient texts. So please practice the religion for sake of knowledge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.