Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Support Hindu Rashtra??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

India is not founded based on genetics and are-we-same-people. Nations joined the Indian union on the basis of being united against future risks like another invasion from forces like British. But we're all the same people still. Genetics is not just in the skin color and facial features, there's so many aspects to it. But we're very much all the same.

2. arun.id

Hindus and Christians are already like that. But not muslims. They're the problem creators who behave like lunatics and conducts like they belong in Saudi Arabia, makes attempts again and again to enforce Sharia and such. And that is why I stress the importance of recognising India as hindu rashtra before it is bullied into an extention of Saudi Arabia.

Infact it is because of the maddness in the muslims that India has to be made Dharmic country before the rest of the nation become mad to like them and go the way like Persia, Afganistan, and such.

3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    you are so naive buddy that I am not angry with you anymore.... in past temples were banks but not now.. now they are used to hoard money for the pujaris and babas.... did you see the babas in mahakumbha.. I had seen them and millions of others.. they livid in tents so heavy and costly that a normal Indian will never imagine to buy them even if he ell everything they have... I had went inside one of them and they had AC and Heater both in those tents... the beds were so luxarious that you never want to leave them and then when they go for sahi snana they go in houdas made of pure gold and silver....

does these are the pillars of Hinduism.. no they are not and nor they are hoarding this money for people of India they are for their own luxury.... I had seen Vashno devi Gufa and the places where their priest live... they are not living on alms they live a 5 star live... the story of tirupati and its wealth and luxary is known to all.... go and learn there is a lot to learn for you about your own religion before you want to make it universal.

1 person likes this.
  4. arun.id

Wonderfoool.

5. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    who told you that?

6. arun.id

Read on the Iron Man of India - Sardar Vallabhai Patel.

7. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    If we practice the same way they do then there is no difference between us and them. It is not Vedic Dharma. Everyone human being has his right to practice any religion he wants. Issue arises only when they try to do the same in other secular countries.

That when this GoI should give them a tap in their head to make them understand this is India and everyone is equal irrelevant of cast and creed. Which i think is not happening, so we have a problem. Now how do we deal with it. Taking arms for arms is not gonna solve it. We as Indians should bring patriotism in the forefront than any religious divide. It is the only way for any Indians blood to boil irrelevant to religious fundamentals.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  8. Eddie

Eddie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Basu et al. (2006) emphasize that the combined results from mtDNA, Y-chromosome and autosomal markers suggest that

(1) there is an underlying unity of female lineages in India, indicating that the initial number of female settlers may have been small

(2) the tribal and the caste populations are highly differentiated

(3) the Austroasiatic tribals are the earliest settlers in India, providing support to one anthropological hypothesis while refuting some others

(4) a major wave of humans entered India through the northwest

(5) the Tibeto-Burman tribals share considerable genetic commonalities with the Austroasiatic tribals, supporting the hypothesis that they may have shared a common habitat in southern China, but the two groups of tribals can be differentiated on the basis of Y-chromosomal haplotypes

(6) the Dravidian tribals were possibly widespread throughout India before the arrival of the Indo-European-speaking nomads, but retreated to southern India to avoid dominance

(7) formation of populations by fission that resulted in founder and drift effects have left their imprints on the genetic structures of contemporary populations

(8) the upper castes show closer genetic affinities with Central Asian populations, although those of southern India are more distant than those of northern India

(9) historical gene flow into India has contributed to a considerable obliteration of genetic histories of contemporary populations so that there is at present no clear congruence of genetic and geographical or sociocultural affinities

Source :wikipedia

[MENTION=7118]Himanshu Pandey[/MENTION] (6) points out my point, (9) pretty much gives a peaceful end to this genetic quandry. In the end, everybody fucked everybody :p
    [MENTION=9856]arun.id[/MENTION]
    I dont know y we are even discussing about all Indian people being of same gentics, a billion people can never orginate from a single ancestry. I do agree that india was not based on gentics but was on values that go far from religion too....

9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    written by??

10. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    point no 9 is which is end of the debate and your comment is a full stop on it... we are discussing it because you are drunk my wife is angry kicked me out of bedroom and we have nothing better to do :))

1 person likes this.
  11. arun.id

Issue is when they follow ideologies that doesn't have basic decency or civilized.

To give that tight slap, first there should be a govt. that still subscribes to the Indian constitution. Muslims can elect a govt which says that it'll kill all the minorities when they want to if they become a majority. And the minority won't be able to do anything coz muslim majority is not like any other majority, they're united for the same vicious goals and it only takes a few mullahs to turn from their peaceful page in their book to the 'kill everyone' page. The UPA caters to non-hindus at the expense of their lives and such. And it is because the govt. doesn't do anything to keep justice or is just putting a show of justice that people ake things to their own hands. And that is what I want to avoid. Now the muslims behaving like they do and kill people with no provocation is proof enough that they want to kill the rest, and the UPA not blaming the people who initiated it but further victimising the victims etc are the real problems. And one of the steps to prevent this type of things is to ban islam from India. Criminals have no place in India. Or teach non-hindus like muslims basic decency like in hinduism.

1 person likes this.
  12. arun.id

India was a civilization since the time of the monkey people like hanuman. We intermixed through a period of 20,000 years or more. Wikipedia has biased pages. Don't rely on it too much. Infact, don't rely on any history version that's been written by foreign people.

13. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    This government is puppet government. It cant do anything. To rely on this govt. to do something will be our foolishness. Anyways their days are numbered so hold on my friend, it will not be long before we get a proper govt. But religion should never used as a tool to create division. If anyone says he is muslim first not a Indian or Hindu first not a Indian, it is better to kick the guy of your vicinity rather than engage him. IF it is not for India's open voice these guys will not be having voice. And it is good in long run. IT may not provide quick results but nation is not built in matter of days or years, it should be built in matter of centuries.

ANd we have lot of example when the nation was built in matter of days and how it is faring now in the world front.

1 person likes this.
  14. Eddie

Eddie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

humans came from monkeys some half a million years ago. As any religious person would do, you have tried to find similarities with hanuman :p. But evolution takes millions of years not millenias...
    And its really noobish to talk about India existing before 1947. I mean princely states with different names existed before that. I dont know how many times I have to say that. Only after Independence a boundary was decided. And stop telling me what to rely on or not, i definitely dont rely on ur logic...and wikipedia is pretty much the best authentic source out there....u seems to be a xenophobic person, u hate other religions in India, u hate other countries, foreign people, i hope u love something too in ur life...

15. arun.id

India didn't exists as a country, but all foreign countries then referred to this part of the world as if it was one nation. The most famous being Hindustan and before that Aaryavarta.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.