Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Support Hindu Rashtra??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Wikipedia :facepalm:

2. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

All the princely states followed the same uniform code of Dharma. We were one culture and one people. The princely states had those distinctions only between the ruling classes. The common men were never divided or separatd in any way.

3. Eddie

Eddie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

hey u just said dont trust foreign country or source, now u r trusting these foreign countries :troll

4. arun.id

I didn't find similarities with hanuman, rather I used the monkey people as a time period reference point, that our stories having monkey people and such like in ramayan and such means that we are a *continuous* civilization from the time the monkey people existed in India.

??

5. Eddie

what dharma are u talking about, u are getting mystic here :p

6. arun.id

I didn't quote that from a foreign source, but rather from Indian texts themselves. India is described as being known as Aryavarta in the foreign lands in the Indian textbooks.

7. arun.id

The Indian kings fought using the rules of Dharma like fight only on plain fields, in the open, and fights will be stopped before night. And the administrations were as laid down Varna System and values by by Dharma and such.

8. arun.id

I merely mentioned the fault lines that are taking place, violance in other religions and such and how we always faced them before and how it'll be a good idea to solve the problems similarily.

9. Eddie

And here is ur Aryavarta ( i personally believe it signifies the land where aryans lived)

[​IMG]

Do u see any southern state state in it. The foriegners called that small part around indus valley aryavarta and that is not what India is. It is 5 times bigger than that. It even shows afghanistan as its part. There were a million maps of India under different rulers but not one India until 1947. So stop thinking about going back to ancestry becoz if u want to, u only see million pieces...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  10. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    It is never a reliable source of information. It is jus information based on the ref. books and thesis by people who cant claim authenticity of the information. Anyone can create information based on ref. It is never analyzed and verified. So the claims cant be authentic source.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  11. arun.id

There have been several obervances of bias in wikipedia by many respected investigators. And several times. Especially in several political issues connected to the US.

12. arun.id

It is reliable to an extent when it comes to definitions, theorms and such apolitical things. That's it. But unreliable on political things like maps, historical accounts, etc.

I didn't say about going back to ancestory. I was merely saying about ow we need to adress the fault lines that are developing in our country and so need to address them before they get out of hand.

13. layman

Country Flag:
    United States

For definitions, theorems there are better dictionaries available. :lol:

14. arun.id

Sardar Vallabhai Patel united India and helped in merging the different kingdoms to form the Indian union. Check on how he accomplished all that.

Hmm.

15. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I chick on what..... that part of history is my favorite and those princely states didn't joined India in fear of some forign nation... they joined because

1. according to freedom act of India there will be only 2 nations and all princely states has to join them.
    2. the people of these princly states were too much nationlist and wanted to join India andif their kings diagree they would have lost the throne.
    3. only hyderabad junagarh and kashmir has problem.. first 2 were solved by patet and last one ruined by nehru,
    4. patel was good and he did the work of years in few months and for this I respect him but there was no other king or state apart from these 3 who didn't want to join republic of India.

next time don't tell me to read.. my last count is near to thousand books.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.