Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Support Hindu Rashtra??

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by arun.id, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddie

Eddie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Hindu rashtra is what i mean by goin back to ancestry. India which u are living in was formed in 1947 with complete different set of values and has no mention of Hindurashtra in it.

India's holy book is its constitution. And u just mentioned some comments back that muslims who dont agree with indian values should leave india. Same goes with u.
    If u dont agree with the secular values of India u should leave the country too. What difference is there between u and the muslim who wants his way. Both of u are genetically linked to this subcontinent but that doesnt define u Indian.
    You dont have the right to change the values India is based on nor even "question those values". It is like disrespecting the constitution..You are born in it, got to live with it...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  2. layman

layman Aurignacian STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    @pandey'ji :rofl:

3. Himanshu Pandey

Himanshu Pandey Don't get mad, get even. STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    what??

4. arun.id

arun.id Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

No I meant patriotism, all those emotions and not coz of genetics.

5. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    800+ books and counting... And you are asked to read... :lol:

6. arun.id

I don't want to go back to anything. But the muslims are creating problems for India and such. And I was merely suggesting a solution if the govt. is not ready to take action, which they're not. In fact they're favoring the anti-constitutionalists and extremists.

And I have right to change those values in the sense that I'm supposed to defend it. And defending it is what the empowering of hinduism means. Coz it was because of hindu mindset of plurality that india opted for secularism. If India was a muslim majority country, the same wouldn't have happened, they would rather jst kill everyone like seen in the quran and how they do it in every muslim majority nation. So all I am saying is revival of the values that made us a secular country, that is hinduism, coz if we all have a hindu mindset of plurality, then there is no issue.

7. arun.id

Bye amigos. Keep on trolling though. I'll reply tomorrow.

8. Eddie

Eddie Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Buddy, it seems u have too much hatred against muslims. You must understand that they are our brothers. They are rightful citizens of our country. If we keep spreading hate speeches against muslims on public forums, just think how will he feel. He himself will not feel Indian becuse thats how we are talking about him.

And you have a very wrong impression about Indian muslims. I was watching an american documentary some time back and the reporter said that America has many probs with middle east and all the muslim nations there. But India has as many muslims as the middle east but is a far more peaceful place. The reason might be ur so called "dharma".

Even if u see all the bomb blasts that have happened in India are caused by Pakistan based terror organisations. They actually had to send people from pakistan to do mumbai carnage. No Indian muslim would have done that.

Although there have been minor cases and minor incidents by home grown terroism. But in a pop of billion people it matters to nothing. Indian muslims are by far the peacfeful people and just want to provide for their family just any father would like to.

You must not see kashmir with the same prism though. It is a special state anyway. We have some hardcore muslim organisations functioning there..

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
    2 people like this.
  9. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    yes sometimes its insulting for me... I read several thousand comics just for fun and had stored 6000+ stored on my laptop including those from 1937 and read them, had few thousand novel and read 1/3 of them for fun and read this much books to just understand what the fcuk is real things and then people tell me to read... how much I read now.

1 person likes this.
  10. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    do you even know what is patriotism?

11. layman

Country Flag:
    United States
    Knowledge is power. :tup:

1 person likes this.
  12. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    yes it is

1 person likes this.
  13. arun.id

Isn't that a think that falls from tress like apple??

14. Himanshu Pandey

Country Flag:
    India
    this was good.. now answer the question.. what is it.. please define it.

15. zambino

zambino 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

arun ji hats off.. Solo takin' on pandey ji and others.. Meanwhile not all 'll understand the actuall realities or where muslims in our country are headin' on.. Dnt u all remember the vast protest of the muslims in mumbai???? Whre the morons hd insulted the amar jawan??? Dis shows most of them are against our country.. And c.b.i report suggests that islamist extremists are behind the bodoland riot.. Though i m not against the christians..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.