Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Support Lokpal , Support Jail Bharo

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Nirvana, Dec 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvana

Nirvana Major SENIOR MEMBER

Hello People ,

This is Regarding India's Fight Against Corruption and Anna Hazare's Movement for Strong Lokpal Anti-Corruption Law

As we All are aware of Anna will be on 'Aanshan' from 27-29 and There will be Jail Bharo Andolan from 30,31 and 1 Jan !!

Being a Volunteer of IAC I request Those Who Believe In this movement and are willing to give their time , plzz show Your Support and Participate In Jail Bharo Andolan !!

Jail Chalo! - Register for Team Anna's Jail Bharo Andolan! - JailChalo.com Register Here for Jail Bharo and Be Present at Venues in their Respective Cities

INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION IAC Mumbai Registration

India Against Corruption Register here with Their Respective Cities

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
    2 people like this.
  2. Nirvana

Those Who are Intrested to be Volunteers Contact Volunteer In Their Respective Cities

Contact Details INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION

3. ek_indian

ek_indian Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I support this movement.

What I do not support is posting the links in this forum which looks like an advertisement.

4. Nirvana

^^^ Sirji , This is the Best way to reach to masses and Make them aware abt the Movement !! All big social Networking sites are Flooded with this

Remember it was a Small Message on Facebook That Sparked Egyptian Revolution and then Arab Spring !! Fearing which Chinese Govt has Banned Social Networking Sites !!

If Admin of this forum have Problem with it he is free to Delete this and Ban me

5. ek_indian

ek_indian Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I do not support means I am against it!!

I am in no position to report the thread as there is nothing worth objecting. Just that I feel it should not be on IDF. IMO, it is akin to advertizement. Though there is no harm as such, just think what would happen if I start posting about a poklitical party with links and news. My earlier comment was in that context.

For Facebook, Orkut, Twitter etc., that is perfectly fine.

6. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    No harm in this thread, as this addresses the masses for a social movement rather than a political one.

7. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Don't support this movement, if you go to jail you will be blacklisted- you won't get reputable jobs, issues with visa etc. Besides, it's illegal to override the authority by joining subversive groups.

2 people like this.
  8. rcscwc

rcscwc Major SENIOR MEMBER

I don't understand how is the movement subversive?

9. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Any attempt to challenge a legally established government is subversive. Of course, this varies from normal protests to terrorism.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.