Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Surgical Strikes: 22 Soldiers Get Bravery Awards

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by Guynextdoor, Jan 25, 2017.

1. nair

nair Die hard Romeo Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Scared??? I thought its fun......Especially calling it to be a "Sar Gi Kal" strike....... The point is not PA, as most of them know exactly what happend (atleast those posted in that area and the higher ups) but its supporters, for most of them they are next to god and despite being surrendered in thousands, they still enjoy the god like stature....It will be a heart break for them...... and if there is a general who speaks the truth, he will be called traitor in the very next second.....

AbRaj, Grevion and Inactive like this.
  2. Levina

Levina Admin- Social media Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    United Arab Emirates
    But look at it from their point of view. They do not have anything to cling on to, nothing they can be proud of. Yet they have to compete with a behemoth called India, which they consider to be their nemesis and Modi is at the helm of it.
    Just Imagine!!!

I blame it on their army which gives them false hopes. It is their army which keeps them in dark, portrays their politicians as devils and themselves as angels. For almost 60years none of their democratic govt could complete a term.
    My sympathies!

So to me it's the bloated ego of their army which Indian army attacked on.
    The populace of Pakistan are just a mislead lot.

AbRaj, Grevion and Inactive like this.
  3. Inactive

Inactive Guest

You shall have a real long wait for that to happen .....!:laugh:

Grevion and nair like this.
  4. nair

Country Flag:
    India
    Not really, It might happen sooner than you expect..... :p

AbRaj and Inactive like this.
  5. nair

Country Flag:
    India
    I feel shocked to see the way the oppose Modi..... On what basis??? Us visa ban.......Lol....

Well They portray themselves to be the only savior or massiah for them.......But thats ok.....

I do not agree here, The bloated EGO is for their own population, otherwise they know every well how capable IA and what they can do, but They were confident about the response from India for the attacks based on previous instances...... What IA did is Changing their perception..... We will hit you back if you act funny....

AbRaj, Levina, Grevion and 1 other person like this.
  6. vsdoc

vsdoc BANNED BANNED

Frankly the Indian Army lost all professional respect for the Pakistani counterparts post Kargil.

It was increasingly clear to all Indian soldiets that what they were facing from the other side was not a professional army.

But Jihadis in uniform.

You will be surprised at how much we know about individuals (and their families) on the other side ....

Cheers, Doc

7. Grevion

Grevion Think Tank TROLL ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Completely agree. If i was the Commander in Chief of Pakistan i would let the Kashmir issue go. Make peace with my giant neighbors. Make Kashmir a shared territory, an autonomous region between India and Pakistan. Let the awam live in peace. The whole of south Asia will really prosper if that happens.

Levina and vsdoc like this.
  8. vsdoc

vsdoc BANNED BANNED

Disagree on the sharing part. We lay rightful claim on the part they hold. And surrendered to the Chinese.

We have given too much blood to back away and agree on any sharing formula now.

No sharing. No open borders. No free flow of local populace. Think of the repercussions .....

Cheers, Doc

AbRaj, nik141993, Inactive and 2 others like this.
  9. Lion of Rajputana

Lion of Rajputana Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    Seriously, the time for sharing and all that is long gone. Now it's a fight to the finish, India has to do everything in its power (overt, covert, conventional and unconventional) to push Pakistan farther and farther into a downward spiral towards an eventual doom and be in position to eventually reclaim the missing portions of its territory when the opportunity presents itself.

We are not dealing with a disciplined or professional army, a civilized people, or a proper nation. We are dealing with a delusional, suicidal, apocalyptic set of nuclear weapon armed fundamental religious psychopaths who are filled to the brim with nothing but pure hatred and venom for us as a country, religion and people. These are "people" who behave like rabid dogs frothing at the mouth, any time any question of conflict comes up they talk of nuclear war, suicide, the end of the world, and constantly say things along the lines of "we are ready to die, are you?"

Every minute of their existence is a danger to India and the civilized world. There is no peace and no sharing left to be done now.

vsdoc likes this.
  10. defc0n

defc0n 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I don't think it went unnoticed. It was in the news IIRC.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    Levina likes this.
  11. vsdoc

vsdoc BANNED BANNED

I agree with everything you have said.

I've said this before many times on PDF before getting permanently banned from there.

Peace between India and Pakistan is only possible when one side can no longer wage war.

Cheers, Doc

AbRaj and Lion of Rajputana like this.
  12. Inactive

Inactive Guest

I vehemently oppose the sharing .. and you know why! You know @Joe Shearer and my views on the topic - oft repeated and oft opposed by the Modi Fan Club, but I still stick to unified Kashmir within the framework of Indian Constitution with all provisions as per Indian Constitution as guaranteed by the very same Constitution.

So - no, no sharing with Pakistan. We must kick them out, or increase the costs for them to a level where they have to withdraw or be annihilated!

AbRaj, nair, Grevion and 2 others like this.
  13. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    I'm somewhat new to this blog, when you say that you want a Kashmir unified under the Indian constitution, but say that the "Modi fan club" opposes this, what do you mean? Why would this "Modi fan club" have a problem with POK being reclaimed by India?

Inactive likes this.
  14. Inactive

Inactive Guest

LOL ... because the dimwits who I refer to as "Modi Fan Club" are those who profess to be his backers, yet understand naught of what he is upto and what is the true nature of Kashmir problem.

For them, everything is concerned with opposing the provisions which India itself guaranteed J&K and which is same as those extended to NE States like Nagaland.

Lion of Rajputana likes this.
  15. Lion of Rajputana

Country Flag:
    United States
    Wow, that's pretty interesting. I can't fathom any reason why one would possibly have a problem with the eventual reunification of Kashmir under Indian rule.

If anything, I feel that should be one of our core, concrete goals in the long term as far as foreign policy and Pakistan are concerned. It's really one of the most non negotiable matters in my opinion...

Inactive likes this.