Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Taiwan parliamentary delegation visits India, China sees red

Discussion in 'China & Asia Pacific' started by lca-fan, Feb 15, 2017.

1. xxqa_ds

xxqa_ds FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    You should take a look at history. Who caused such a mess of bad situation? How did it all begin? Injustice has a head with the main debt. The British did not respect the actual situation of the colony, the boundaries of the map randomly, resulting in so much hatred. Look at the way you look, the British should be very satisfied.

2. venureddy

venureddy Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    so you blame british for the chinese expansionism??? ohh and a country which ran over their students with tanks is talking about peace??? i sounds funny to me.

3. xxqa_ds

xxqa_ds FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    You are a typical public opinion, fool. You can take a look at Wikipedia, there is no tank rolling students. The real situation is the tank to avoid students.. In addition, your claim is moral kidnapping. Once there is nothing to say, they accuse ‘’the question of morality".

4. Abingdonboy

Abingdonboy Major Technical Analyst

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    China can work in occupied Indian territory (GB), can block the designation of Pakistan terrorists targetting India but get mad at this? What unsufferable hypocrisy.

5. xxqa_ds

xxqa_ds FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    Stimulate your sensitive nerves?ya,I know.
    Don't be shy, you guys are doing a good job in politics for India and Pakistan. They all fall into the trap of the british.

6. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India

Hai Hoh!! Where do you get your history lessons from la?

The CCP??

7. xxqa_ds

xxqa_ds FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    Where do you get your history lessons from la?
    The british??good job

8. ReddyMan

ReddyMan FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Chinese butthurt is proof this is an excellent move.

Glad this government is leveraging situation, Taiwan can provide healthy and sustained investment into India.

9. venureddy

Country Flag:
    India
    LOL since when did wikipedia became a trusted source?? only dumb fools like you can trust that source. No tank rolling students??? you are unaware of your own history and are talking about others history. just proves how much of an idiot you are. and could you please comment on Falun Gong and the ongoing atrocities against them in china??? denying your own history doesn't mean it didn't happen.

10. venureddy

Country Flag:
    India
    and where did you get brain washed??? in communist school's??? nice job:award:

11. venureddy

Country Flag:
    India
    dude you are so much into british stuff that make it look like you are paranoid about british. and what type of insecure regime kill their students with tanks.

12. xxqa_ds

xxqa_ds FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    China does not need to attach importance to trade with India, if there is, of course, good, if not, it does not affect. I think India needs to be independent, rather than relying on other forces support and assistance. Through these years of practice, China has found its own way. Why not find a path of development in India? Why are you always cheated by the western system? Can't walk out of the cycle of slavery? Every Indian should think about it.

13. xxqa_ds

xxqa_ds FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    LOL.Everything you say is happening in China, where I live, I have a deeper experience than you. You get the information through the media. And I've been through it. I had my students watching the parade, the family was harassed Falun gong. I think the students are poor, reflect on, at that time we are too naive, in the wrong time, through the wrong means, put forward the correct utopian requirements. Yes, I was one of the students. These requirements are impossible to achieve.Unfortunately, when mixed with a variety of thugs, there are students in their own internal, social, if the conspiracy theory point, I guess, it is estimated that there are foreign spies and the like.Most of the students are good. But the person who takes the trouble is always there. It is a painful lesson, both for the Communist Party and for the students, that they are trying to find a way to make China powerful by the imperialist powers.However, there are students in the mob, mob fury sabotage, damage upgrade, hurt other people and soldiers, soldiers to suppress the mob, harming others, continuous cycle, chaos.This history is worth explaining to you.

As for Falun Gong, it is a big joke, in Chinese here everyone thinks they are crazy, they will be like the short circuit of the electronic wiring of the brain like robots to you continue to preach. That's so annoying。 Absolutely, the evil religion. They interfere with our lives forever, and nobody likes them.

Add a little, not rolling students.
    There are a lot of being injured. Not only the students, but also the soldiers. Ordinary citizens are. This is very sad.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  14. ReddyMan

ReddyMan FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    I said Taiwan, not China. Learn to read, then come back. Better yet, don't come back at all wumao.

15. xxqa_ds

xxqa_ds FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    China
    Oh, Mr. typo. Hello. Learn to write, then come back.