Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Taj Mahal was Hindu Temple “Tejo Mahalay”

Discussion in 'The Big Adda' started by omya, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeus_@21

Zeus_@21 Major SENIOR MEMBER

Mumtaz ji m**l jo thi.... Sal*y tharki se raha nahi gaya :tongue1:

omya likes this.
  2. omya

omya Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    13.There are persons who are connected with the repair and the maintainance of the Taj who have seen the ancient sacred Shiva Linga and other idols sealed in the thick walls and in chambers in the secret, sealed red stone stories below the marble basement. The Archaeological Survey of India is keeping discretely, politely and diplomatically silent about it to the point of dereliction of its own duty to probe into hidden historical evidence.

3. Zeus_@21

Gossips are not good enough, my dear friend. We need evidence and that too official. NaMo can do something in this matter. But please don't go into smashing the walls to find proof. The building is a beauty. :smile:

kaku likes this.
  4. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    beauty built by killing innocent people in the name of religion is not a beauty its a curse....

5. Zeus_@21

toh ab Taj Mahal todey ga kya.... :tongue1:

6. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

And ASI doesnt know anything about that.

7. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    na bhai lekin jitne log apne dimag main ye chiz rakh le wo acha hi hey... kitne to bewakufo ko pata bhi nahi hogi ye chiz :big_boss:

8. Zeus_@21

K, ab 1500 saal purani history toh change nahi kar sakte ..... accha hai ki future ko behtar banaya jaye|

omya likes this.
  9. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

No, why there is no evidence of Taj Mahal before 1600? If it was temple, then where is historical evidence.

10. Zeus_@21

That's why I said, gossips are not good enough. We need evidence. As far as my observation of the Taj goes, this structure is a cross breed between Indian and persian/Arabic design.

And the moguls did used a lot of workers from the neighboring states of Rajputs.

11. omya

Country Flag:
    India
    when muslims invade countries they do above things -
    1. convert or kill male with 18+ age.
    2. destroy every historical structure related to jew, hindu and christian.
    3. have sex with the war booties.

watch from 3:00

the world will never know you existed

12. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

I can just say, it has indian touch, and why not it has, we all are Indians. But dont change the history of India which is based on facts, and even Taj Mahal is very new, just 400 years old, if it converted from temple, then everybody know about it. But again I say dont change Indian history just because of some conspiracy theory.

13. Zeus_@21

Well, you can ask Omya for that. I'm not believing anything without confirmation from the ASI. :biggthumpup:

14. CountryFirst2

CountryFirst2 Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Are you going to support the history department of India, the same clueless bastards who still propagate Aryan Invasion Theory??

Just do a google search "Taj Mahal Om lotus", etc. You'll get proof. you'll get pictures which shows lotus, Om symbol, etcinside taj mahal. now tell me, what muslim structure will have Om symbol or lotus?? If that isn't proof, I would like to know what passes as proof for you. Some people's mind is filled with cataract.

Virajith and omya like this.
  15. Virajith

Virajith Captain SENIOR MEMBER

The rooms on the 1st floor of the marble structure of the Taj Mahal. The two staircases leading to this upper floor are kept locked and barred since Shahjahan's time. The floor and the marble walls of such upper floor rooms can be seen in the picture to have been stripped of its marble panels. Shahjahan used that uprooted marble from the upper floor for constructing graves and engraving the Koran because he did not know wherefrom to procure marble matching the splendour of the rest of the Taj Mahal. He was also so stingy as not to want to spend much even on converting a robbed Hindu temple into an Islamic mausoleum.

[​IMG]

from link given by
    Sagar alias Jacky

omya likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.