Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Taliban execute 16 Pakistani policemen on video

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Hembo, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    3000 americans were killed by people useing Afgan as a base on 911 and then Afgan refused to turn over those people responsible, in turn the USA destroyed the goverment that was responsible for allowing those people responsible for 911 as a base and protecting them afterwards. I would think any intelligent persons wouild think Afgan is better off now then under the previous regime, but I dont really care. I just simply want any goverment destroyed that plays with terrorism if that terrorism is directed against the USA, if that dont work then I want the entire country destroyed.

2. Jungibaaz

Jungibaaz Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

@AverageAmerican

Please first try to put yourself into Afghan or Pakistani shoes.
    Then read through your posts...

maybe you'll realise why the US is seen as a villain around the world

3. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    I had a friend that was a stewardess on one of those 911 flights, why dont you put your self in her shoes that last hour of her life. A beautiful young woman that never harmed a soul in her life. I have no desire to be friends or to be nice. If you are not the enemy of my enemy then you are my enemy and my enemy are terrorist and anything and every thing that supports terrorist.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  4. aakash

aakash 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Seriously don't tag along Pakistanis with Afghans.

Afghans are nicest people I've ever met and they have paid the most in all these.

USSR - Wanted to expand.................................................Result - Afghans paid the price
    USA - Wanted the disintegration of USSR...........................Result - Afghans paid the price
    Pakistan - For political gains destabilised Afghanistan...........Result - Afghans paid the price.

There is a reason why Pakistan is the least favoured country in Afghanistan.

1 person likes this.
  5. Jungibaaz

He is tagging them!!!!!
    Read through posts before posting this.

6. Jungibaaz

I'm sorry for your loss....

BUT wait... what???

WAS IT ME? WAS IT ALL MUSLIMS? MUST YOU PEOPLE FCKING STEREOTYPE?

I can stereotype too, trust me my list will be very long when it comes to you!

7. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    Its never all but enough, I saw the demonstrations in Pakistan against the killing of Osama, I see the Pakistanis that helped the USA kill Osama being perscuted. If Pakistan was interested in fighting terrorism these people would be heros. Also I see Pakistan refuseing to cooperate with India in catching those guilty of the Mumbia killings.

2 people like this.
  8. aakash

aakash 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I sure did mate. And that's why I refrained myself from commenting before going through the whole thread. And I don't think he ever did. :)

9. Khan

Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Is only american blood blood or other people's blood is water? have you noticed how much misery and death your gov have caused to the other people around the world?

10. @speaks

@speaks Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Hi Khan,
    i am totally agreed with your point of views but buddy this is what actually our governments are proving everyday that they dont care about their own people but ruling "elites".
    Look what USA did after 9/11 and what Indian govt is doing after 26/11?
    I am not saying attack militant camps but at least hang that Kasab and take action against people who are supporting terrorism actively or indirectly but the irony is General Secty. of ruling party of India himself praise world's greatest terrorist as "Osama Ji".
    What they want to prove??
    .....that they dont value their people

2 people like this.
  11. Khan

Khan 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I still dont know why that Qasab guy is alive.:confused::confused::confused:

12. @speaks

Because if they hang him they think this will result in a negative impact on their muslim vote bank....
    Now my question is majority of Indian muslims do not support anything anti Indian....then why there is a need of praising OBL as Osama JI and keeping Kasab alive....what this party want to prove.......this party is actually assigning Osama with a mainstream common Indian muslim.

13. Mike

Mike Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Averageamerican, just ask what the US of A has done to get the 26/11 perpetrators to book? You guys are only after the Taliban and Al Qaeda. What abot the LeT, JeM etc who are in cahoots with them?

These are the very a$$holes who killed six Americans too in Mumbai. So what has the only so called 'super power' done to get their families justice? Nix! Zilch! Instead of sorting out Pakistan and its ISI for their murders, the Americans have presented another tranche of $2 billion to Pakistan for its sham war on terror. Double games, double speak. That's what you guys are capable of. More than a thousand American soldiers killed in Afghanistan by the Pakistan/ISI supported Taliban and yet billions of dollars are given to them gift wrapped on a silver platter.

In other words the Americans are paying Pakistanis to get their own soldiers killed! Your policy makers remind me of the village idiots next door!

14. @speaks

As a Nation USA's leaders are doing whatever is beneficial for their country and its citizens...it is highly unfair to expect favour from them if we cant do it ourself.

15. Mike

Mike Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

OK, so what have they done about the six Americans killed on 26/11 in Mumbai? Are they not American citizens?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.