Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Taliban execute 16 Pakistani policemen on video

Discussion in 'South Asia & SAARC' started by Hembo, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @speaks

@speaks Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Killed Osama and screwed Pakistan....

2. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

I think you not understanding the view of american policy makers. I can't believe that they not know about Pakistan's role in terrorism. The drone strike in Pak prove this thing. But what they do, they needed ports, air bases in Pak, NATO's main supply line are going through Pakistan.They can't do operations in afganistan without Pakistan official help. And even US know about the unethical activities about the Pak, but america is just putting the blanket on it. They are just giving the Pak operating cost of these bases and ports. And I don't think that after pullout, american policy against Pak will remain same.

1 person likes this.
  3. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

And remember around 150 indians also dead in this attack but it doesn't means that we attack pakistan or we despose the peace talks.

4. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

I think before hanging the Kasab, we should hang Afzal Guru. I think killing OBL aka Osama ji will create more jihadi thinking people. Killing or prosecute the terrorism is not always a solution:hang3:, but in this modern world we can't do anything more.
    Always.............. the peace talks only held in movie- I watched the movie Tere Bin Laden- I think this was the best solution. :angel:

5. Averageamerican

Averageamerican Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United States
    If we find them we will kill them, compared to India I dont think you can argue that the USA is soft on terrorist.

6. Mike

Mike Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

I never said that the US of A should attack Pakistan! There are many other ways to pile on the pressure.

7. Mike

What have you done about the LeT and JeM? Screwing the Taliban and AQ only is a pretty selective approach in the so called war on terror.

8. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

Man ,try to understand. Ok, tell me that how they pile the pressure on Pak?
    They needed help from Pak, then they how said to them that stop terrorism otherwise we will attack on your terrorist camp? But it doesn't means that the american want terrorism through Pak.

Just relax man, and wait pullout after that I am sure that american policy will change against Pak.

9. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    A real man kills his own dogs, he does not ask for some one else to do it for him.

1 person likes this.
  10. A haseeb A

A haseeb A Captain SENIOR MEMBER

There you go indians!

Nice reply dude (although I hate you like hell)...

11. kaku

kaku BANNED BANNED

Yeah, man we know how brutaly you kill your dogs. We see your brutalness-in vietnam, in iraq and now through WoT. In vietnam, you were maded this country as test weapon area. You tested your weapon on people and even on kids.
    But man, we are not like you. We have not so much haterness that we kill our dog so brutaly.

12. ReactiveArmour

ReactiveArmour FULL MEMBER

Although this comment goes against my countryman but this is the hard fact every one should know that you have to solve your own problems by your own means, why to expect someone else to do it for you?????
    Even the god helps those who help themselves!!!

1 person likes this.
  13. Mr.Ryu

Mr.Ryu Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Good view NOW SOME ONE TAKE THIS POST TO CONGRESS OR SONIA :hitwall:

1 person likes this.
  14. Mike

You've got your fundamentals wrong. I don't think you are aware that the AQ, Taliban (both factions), LeT, JeM, and other terror groups are intertwined and support each other. Going after only the AQ and Taliban (haqqani) is not going to win the WOT. It's like trying to hold water in a sieve!

Do you get it now? But I agree that India must do more against the LeT and JeM which the ISI is using as cannon fodder against Indian Forces. Poor suckers! They're being used and they're being had!

Cheers!

15. Averageamerican

Country Flag:
    United States
    If the US had not stood up for democracy, you would be communist now speaking Chinese, the same stands true for terrorism. Try getting off your knees for a whiole you might like the feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.