Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Terror Attack in Manchester, UK: News & Updates

Discussion in 'Europe & Russia' started by Gessler, May 23, 2017.

1. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    They are Tasmanians in the same level as you are Neanderthals. Do you have results of their anthropometry in comparing with historical data?

"Genocide" is eliminating of genes and biological signs. Cultural assimilation is bit another thing. I dunno, what your ancestors did with Aborigènes of British island, but Y-chromosomes of pre-Indoeuropeans remains only in Wales. May be, it was genocide, too.

Oh, man... I'm not eurosexual, so don't try to make diagnosis by your persAnal euro-experience.

2. BMD

BMD Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Tasmanians are Aborigines. Still over quarter of a million left.

https://aboriginallife.wordpress.com/the-modern-aborigine/

And there are still very clearly Aborigines in Australia. Ancestors? Well our island was invaded by Saxons (Germans), Romans (Italians), Vikings (Scandinavians) and Normans (French). So any ethnic cleansing was likely done on their part... not that i have a fucking clue what you're on about.

Given the number of times you got dropped on your head as a baby, your mother must have been a basketball player.

3. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Modern "Tasmanians" are Australian Aborigines. Real Tasmanian Aborigines were eliminated in nineteen centure, my little Néandertal friend.

There were differences between Tasmanians and Australians more seriouse that between Scandinavians and Arabs.

All of them were modern humans and IndoEuropeans. But aborigines of British Island were Neanderthals.

Looking on you ontogenes disharmonia you mother had made abort, you were growing since embrion stage in sewerage.

4. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    No, they weren't, there are thousands of Tasmanian Aborigines left.

[​IMG]

Huge differences in ethnic people between mainland Australia and a little island just 50 miles off its coast. That's like saying there are huge ethnic differences between French and Belgians.:rofl:

All neanderthals went extinct 40,000 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

[​IMG]

You came out the wrong end while your mum was taking a dump.

5. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    No, man. Last real Tasmanians were killed in 1830's. All other, are Australian Aborigines, living in Tasmania (some times with mixed blood in their veins).

[​IMG]
    They are typical Australians.

There no differences 50 or 500 Miles, if you have no regular sea routes. Man, Baas strait was more firm barrier that Sahara. Can you see differences between Subsahara Niggers and Northen Africa Berbera?

But all not-african modern humans have a cup of Neandertal blood in their veins.
    [​IMG]
    Best make-up is photoshop.

You mum was drug-addicted hippie, who became pregnant after another drug and group sex party, my extra-chromosome friend.

6. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Aborigines living in Tasmania are Tasmanian Aborigines. Always have been. They just wear clothes these days.

Quite a huge gap between them. In the case of Australia and Tasmania, 50 miles is within boating range and no too long ago, the two chunks of land were likely attached, or much closer together.

What has this got to do with anything?

Your mum was raped by a baboon with SIV, the baboon DNA fused with the faecal matter and out you came.

7. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    If Russians, Chines and Indians will kill 100% of modern white population of British island, and then will settle there Arabs - will Arabs be British aborigens?
    There were people of Tasmanian race. This race was fully eliminated. Now there are Australians aborigines, living on Tasmania island.

But scientists were sure, that there were no contacts between Australians and Tasmanians for 13,000 years.
    I mean american "one drop rule". "Even one drop of niggers blood make human nigger". So, if you will tell us, that one drop of Tasmanian blood make modern "aborigines" "Tasmanians", I will tell that cup of Néandertal blood make you Néandertal.

And you mum and dad was living together long and happy, and die in one day from orgazm. Your mummy in the morning, and father in late evening, and your embrio was growing in the decaying cadavers.

8. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    And this "Tasmanian Aborigines" are part of Australian race. Tasmanian race was eliminated by Brits.

British scientists, you know.

We are not racists. If somebody is black, we can call him "black". It is just a definition of skin colour and another racial signs.

Friend, I don't want to lecture you about morality, at least becouse it is useless doing. You can't understand what is morale, as blind from the born can not understand what are colours of sunrise. I just tell you, that there are difference between image of Brits and Frenches.

9. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Nope, was eliminated by RT and Sputnik.

I rang them, they said RT is wrong.

But instead you called them 'niggers'.

And yet both are far superior to those of the Russians.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  10. nair

nair Die hard Romeo Staff Member ADMINISTRATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Do not bring family in to forum discussion....

11. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Sir, yessir!

nair likes this.
  12. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Our discussion, imho, is a good illustration for lack of sympathy to Brits in the international forums.
    They are little stupid, narcissistic, hypocritical and agressive .

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  13. BMD

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Says someone from the country that murdered 23 million of their own people and is currently the reason why 25 million people in North Korea live hostage in a country with a GDP/Capita of just <$1000.

Enjoy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_crimes