Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

Terror attack on London Bridge leaves 6 dead; police shoot 3

Discussion in 'Europe & Russia' started by BMD, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    That's all they were used for here. Meanwhile we've sold India fighter jets, missiles, aircraft carriers and howitzers. Quite a difference.

[​IMG]

2. GSLV Mk III

GSLV Mk III Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Except for Howitzers, all that happened years ago.

At that time Britain was the main weapons supplier to both India & Pakistan, particularly for Naval systems.

3. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...ror-new-normal

After terror attacks, we often hear from Western media and politicians that we must accept terrorist attacks as the "new normal."
    For Western citizens, this phrase is dangerous.

Islam's doctrine of jihad, expansion and dawah (Islamic outreach, proselytizing) rely heavily on the use of both terror and luring. Targhib wal tarhib is an Islamic doctrine that means "seducing (luring) and terrorizing" as a tool for dawah, to conquer nations and force citizens to submit to Islamic law, sharia. It amounts to manipulating the instinctive parts of the human brain with extreme opposing pressures of pleasure and pain -- rewarding, then severely punishing -- to brainwash people into complying with Islam.

Dagger and YarS like this.
  4. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    We offered you a new fighter jet just a few years ago. You chose otherwise but the offer was made. I think we're also selling India 20 Hawk aircraft.

And.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...ia-for-weapons-production-117041200569_1.html

UK offers tech transfer to India for weapons production
    Aims to jointly become 'world beaters' in arms exports
    Press Trust of India | New Delhi

Britain on Wednesday offered technology transfer to India for co-production of military platforms and weapon systems to jointly become "world beaters" in arms exports.

Britain's Defence Secretary Michael Fallon also called for strengthening cooperation between the two countries to effectively deal with terrorism and extremism, calling them a major challenge facing the globe.

The British Defence Secretary is on a four-day visit to India aimed at enhancing security and defence ties.

During an interactive session at a leading think-tank on UK-India strategic ties, he referred to a spate of recent terror attacks including in London, St Petersburg and Egypt and said both India and the UK will have to work harder to deal with the menace.

"No country is immune from terrorism. India and the UK need to work hard to combat it," he said, particularly emphasising on boosting cyber security cooperation to protect youths from radicalism and extremism.

Fallon refused to respond to a question on death sentence given to Kulbhushan Jadhav by a Pakistani military court.

On Indo-UK defence production, he said with innovation and collaboration, Britain and India can prove to be "world beaters".

"We are looking at the government-to-government framework for the transfer of technology," he said, on technology transfer to India in defence manufacturing.

The British Defence Secretary also gave a run down of reform measures taken by his country in the defence sector and said a partnership with India will provide an unprecedented opportunity to match the British experience with Indian brainpower.

As per statistics collated by UK Trade and Investment, the country is the second biggest arms exporter in the world after the US. It said UK has sold more arms than Russia, China and France on average over the last 10 years.

Britain has been a leading supplier of military platforms to India as well.

Fallon will hold talks with Defence Minister Arun Jaitley on Friday on enhancing security ties and deepening cooperation in combating terrorism and extremism.

You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder where the UK is concerned.

5. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    The failing is that arseholes like this were still roaming around freely.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ird-attacker-named-in-italy-as-youssef-zaghba

So one attacker reported 3 times for supporting terrorism and was in Ch4 documentary on Jihadis in the UK. Another arrested heading for Syria. This was entirely preventable.

6. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    If they did know, that this van will be used for terract - yes, they should be a terrorist supporters. I'm sure, that even your incompetent cops already have asked some questions to owners and sellers of this firm.

Ha! Man, there are are at least two (may be three) Army corps in DPR and LPR. It is more, that total amount of tanks in UK and Germany together. At least 702 tanks modernized for modern Russian standards with well trained crews. 100 rusted Challengers will be just a snack.

Ha! What will you do with sellers of van, if they confess frankly, that they knew about preparation of terract and sell him it just for this goal?

There are no difference. If you sell tool of crime, when you know that it will be used for crime - it is a crime. There are no difference between terrorists in Kashmir and terrorists in London.

Ha! Your "intelligence" can not find their own arse even with map, tourch and GPS tracker. It is difficult to find Black Mamba in there dark room, especially if it is really there. May be, we need to make a gold etching on the barrels of guns "Ирландским воинам от боевых товарищей". We really need more sanctions (and counteractions, of I course)- they help to our economic.

Man, everybody (exept incompetent idiots) know, that MH17 was shooted down by Ukrainian Junta forces.
    And yes, responsibility for safety of flights is on the formal owner of territory. Ukraine didn't close skies even after shooting many military planes and copters.

Not only he.

7. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Why, it's just an unarmed vehicle? We would not sell actual armaments or munitions to Ukraine.

Only if Russia formally invades Ukraine. But really only the T14 has even a patch on the Challenger II. A Challenger II would go through T-72/80/90s like butter.

How would they? Is an attacker likely to tell a vehicle dealership that they plan to run people over in it?

Only in warped mind. Ukraine has an official government, like it or not. We sold them an unarmed vehicle. The IRA are a blacklisted terror organisation that's deliberately targeted massive groups of civilians, and you say you sold them semtex, an explosive they've previously used for such attacks. Not the same at all.

Like not being able to use international banking system and a state level asset freeze combined with a block on all trading with Russia from EU and North America. If it came to knowledge that Russia was supplying terrorist groups with high explosive, your economy as you know it would end.

That's not what the official investigation said. I agree that the circumstances should never have happened, but a properly trained crew would have been monitoring air traffic.

Well he ended up with a pole shoved up his arse, so that should serve as a warning.

8. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    It is armored vechicle. It can be used in front line to different purposes.

Challenger II was obsolet even in production time. It have no even automatical reload of gun or active defence systems. With its weight and weak engine it will be slow-moving target in spring and autumn Ukrainian mud, and in the winter its warm-loving suspenion will die.
    Oh, man... Just imagine situation - London Arab buyer come to London Arab car seller and ask him: "Bro, sell me unarmed car, I wanna kill some Brits" He answer: "Inshalla, bro! Kill them for our values!"
    After terract Bobby ask seller:
    -Do you know this guy?
    -Yes, of course. He just had bought a van for killing a Brits.

What will do bobbies after this words?

Akhmed is official UK citizen. He ask you sell car for killing Brits. Will you sell it?

May be, they will be rebranded as "democratic opposition, fighting with bloody regime of Wyndsors Tyranny".

I don't want to sell them semtex. I can teach them how to do explosives from sugar powder and air. But we can sell them much more interesting things. For example "Silent killer". Good choice for sabouters and fighters for freedom.
    No problem. We can use our own banking system, and sell resourses to India and/or China, but economic of Europe (especially East) will collapse without our energy.
    Man, and what will be with your economic, if IRA nuke London?
    Man, don't try to show yourself more stupid that you are in reality. It is not "investigation", it is just a parody. Did you read it?
    He had die as European, and you live as European. What is worse?

9. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    Only if someone else sells them weapons and fitments but that applies to any vehicle. And JFC, only an idiot would take one to a front line even if it had weapons. You could kill it with a .50cal rifle, never mind an RPG. It's only designed for riot policing.

An obsolete tank that was an update to a tank which still holds the record for the longest ever tank-to-tank kill in combat at 5,250m and has survived multiple RPG-28/29 and Milan and Kornet ATGM strikes in combat without ever having been destroyed by enemy fire in two ground campaigns against Iraq, Challenger I in 1991 and Challenger II in 2003. Meanwhile a T-90 got destroyed by the monkeys of ISIS.

Except most likely it was hired and the attacker gave no indication of use.

A terrorist is not going to tell you their intention when they buy a vehicle and all UK citizens with a drivers license would be able to legally buy a vehicle yes. That's why this type of attack is such a damn problem.

And maybe you need to lay down the crack pipe. The government of the UK is democratically elected every 5 years (or less). The government of Ukraine was also elected, as was the new government of Crimea. So I don't see how selling the latter two unarmed vehicles is equivalent to selling explosives to terrorists with a history or targeting civilians.

Yeah that's responsible, wow. And imagine if we gave that ethnic bioweapon we're rumoured to have developed in the 1980s to Chechen rebels.

In case you haven't noticed, since fracking we no longer need your energy, hence why oil is at $48/bbl. As long as you don't mind losing a load of business and assets.

Oh wow, you're mature. It would be about the same as Russia's after Moscow gets hit by a W88 in response. And yes the providence of a nuclear weapon can be traced back to a given reactor.

Yes. It said the exact opposite to RT, who are well known bullshitters.

It was the only poll he ever held.

10. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    It was used for transport of infantry near Mar'inka.
    [​IMG]
    Also it was used as medical transport, mobil control center for airdrones, radio-center.

There are Arabs as a weak link. They have a problems with anything that more difficult that knife.

Yes, mlecchies have a problems with abstract thinking. You ask him:
    "Imagine, that you have one apple. I'll give you one more apple. How many apples will you have?" He, looking at you with clear eyes, not wasted with intellect signs - "I have no apple. And I don't need your apples".

It is abstract question. I know, it hard for you, but try to turn on your abstract thinking. Imagine, that you is car seller. Imagine that you ask potentional buyer "May I help you? What kind of car do you need, for what goals?" Imagine that he answer you: "I need a van for terror attack. I should be big, hard, with firm construction, better if you have bullet-proof models"
    Will you sell him a van? If "no" - why? If "yes" - why?

Your "goverment" have less souverenigty that even a "goverment" of USA state.

You "don't see"? Ok. Let's play stupids, if you wish it. And what is problem to sell explosives for somebody without criminal past in the country of seller. May be, they will use it for fishing, or demolishing of useless structures, or mining of coal, or other peaceful goals.

You "have developed"? It's already funny. "British scientists" is oxymoron and internet meme. Your analitics don't know difference between "Olei rrhicini" and "Rrhicin". This mistake was cost to Crown at least three soldiers.

Ok. We'll see how you will burn dollars to warm yourself.

Sure. And what will you do, if it will trace you to US-reactor?
    Really? And how they exclude version about Ukrainian Buk? And what about conclusion of producer that missile come from the right wing?

11. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    And yes, welcome to "New normal" and wait for new "refugees". Who seed a wind, will harvest hurricane.

12. BMD

BMD Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    1 of about 100 vehicles and still unarmed.

But not killing people.

They scored direct hits but they were useless against the Challenger II. They also destroyed your T-90.

Yes, mlecchies have a problems with abstract thinking. You ask him:
    "Imagine, that you have one apple. I'll give you one more apple. How many apples will you have?" He, looking at you with clear eyes, not wasted with intellect signs - "I have no apple. And I don't need your apples".[/quote]
    If anybody knows what the hell this guy is on about could they please speak up.

He's not going to tell a stranger that's he's planning a terror attack though is he and no I wouldn't sell him a van. However, to date, nobody has been ran over by a Saxon in a terror attack in Ukraine.

That's funny coming from a guy in a country that's had the same president for most of the last 16 years, where opposition politicians have a nasty habit of dying.

They do have a criminal past though. Several decades long and nobody uses semtex for fishing or mining.

And yet you needed to clone one of our jet engines for the MiG-15 and also copied the Concorde design but didn't get the intakes right.

Oil and fuel is the cheapest it's ever been.

How would it. It'll trace to the dum-dums who supplied it, just like that polonium did.

Because the scatter pattern of the shrapnel combined with the flight direction of the plane proves it was fired from rebel held territory and a Buk launcher with only 3 missiles was caught moving from Lugansk to Donetsk after been seen with 4 missiles moving in the other direction earlier. It was then seen heading for the Russian border with a tarp over it. Not to mention the radio intercepts after they realised that they'd fucked up.

13. YarS

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    Does not matter. Army is a united body - you can sell detectors, ECM systems, radio, drones, etc... It will be used for killing people.

Really? Can you tell, that somebody was killed not "with rifle", but "with bullet"? Armored vechicles are tools for killing even they are not shooting, but control drones or do something else.

Ok. Send your Challenger II in Yemen and we'll see, how bright it is burning.

Ok. You should not sell unarmed car to Arab who have a goal "to kill Brits". You had sold unarmed (but armoured) cars to Ukrainians with goal "to kill Russians".

Ok. Ley's continue this game. And as I know, nobody was killed directly with explosives. They was killed by shockwave, by debrised, by strike of ground after falling.
    Everybody will die. And yes, many of our opposition politicians live long and happy and even get some money from state.
    I very doubt that they had criminal past in Lybia.
    It does not matter. If you tell, that you don't know for what goals Ukraine is using "Saxons", seller of explosives (or other useful things) can say that he don't know, for what goals Ireland's will use his goods.
    Bingo! We can copy your invents, and you can not copy our invents (like automatic reload of tanks gun or active defence systems). So - we always will be first.
    Becouse of falling industry. How many tanks vere made in Britain in last year? If you have no industry - you need less fuel. If you will finish your agricultural sectour and decrease your population you will no need in oil at all.
    Man, if you have good radiochemistry, you can made radioactive materials with any formulations. Or, may be, this Plutonium was buyed or stealed from USA, or, may be, this terract was made by Yanks. How can you know?
    Oh, my little stupid friend. You didn't trace Polonium samples. You had found traces of Polonium-210. Only Russia officially made it (but many countries can make it unofficially), but most of our production we sell to Yanks.
    And yes, clever guys don't mix Polonium in tea - they use it Berrilium and Plumbum case as neuron emmiters - cheap, effective and no traces (exept damages of microstructure of glass objects). So, this killers were rich and stupid. I think it were Yanks or Brits.
    No.

English subtitles aviable, turn them on in YouTube settings.

Fake.

Fake.

Also fake. Made from earlier made records.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  14. zebra7

zebra7 Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    LOL, then why did you cryied for the Indian Advance Light hellicopter sale to Myanmar.

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/d...r-helicopter-sale-8216threatens8217-EU82.html

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  15. Abingdonboy

Abingdonboy Major Technical Analyst

Country Flag:
    United Kingdom
    zebra7 and GSLV Mk III like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.