Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The FAE defends Dhruv helicopters

Discussion in 'Indian Air Force' started by DaRk KnIght, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirmzz

Nirmzz 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

just finished reading the thread on PDF 50% of the comments by our Indian members deleted and much banned or suspended. lol santro is nothing but a fking big ass troll. him being a moderator on the forum is like a school bully waiting to pounce on the weak. hahahha PDF has become a joke and the Pakistanis on it nothing but fan boy internet warriors

:sarcastic::pop:

2. BlueOval

BlueOval Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Livefist: HAL Slams Pakistan's Snipe At Dhruv

In a rare move, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd has hit back at a report put out last month by Pakistan's state-owned APP new service which suggested that HAL's Dhruv helicopter was "beset with problems" and that its afflictions had caused both the Ecuadorian and Indian governments to reconsider further purchases.

In a rebuttal statement sent to the El Comercio newspaper which published the Pakistani report last month, HAL, speaking through its local representative in Ecuador, one Dr Juan Cortez T says (translated), "I would like to express my deep consternation that El Comercio would choose to publish such a false report. That the report is from a Pakistani state-owned wire service gives it no credibility whatsoever. All that the report has done is make an attempt to tarnish an internationally renowned aerospace company and the Ecuadorian government. I am surprised that a paper with a history of credibility like yours chose to publish such an article without verification of baseless allegations by vested interests."

The statement from the HAL representative also quotes the Ecuadorian air force chief as unequivocally rebutting the Pakistani APP report. Touché?

3. Sanjeeb Bose

Sanjeeb Bose Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Pakistan the looser. it is jealous of HAL achievements... as I said before see the GAP between the two widening with time.... burn Pakistan burn....

4. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

:mrgreen::sarcastic:

5. Dilemma

Dilemma Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I don't even know why the HAL/FAE were obliged to respond to what the Pakistani media said about the Dhruv. I'm surprised people even took that article (coming from a country that has nothing to do with the Dhruv) quite seriously seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.