Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The Importance of India - Online Course

Discussion in 'International Relations' started by Agent_47, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    Introducing "The Importance of India", a six-week MOOC on Coursera by the U.S. Department of State's Passport to India initiative. Course instructors are Nick Booker of IndoGenius and Brian Joseph of the Ohio State University.

The course, was officially launched with special events hosted by U.S. Ambassador to India Richard R. Verma. Passport to India seeks to encourage and enable more young Americans to come to India for study, internship, or even to start up.

Join over 10,000 enrolled learners on the Coursera MOOC! With a rating of 4.6/5, "The Importance of India" is set to become one of Coursera's top rated courses!

Visit www.coursera.org/learn/passport-to-india to enroll in the course and join the online discussions now!

Professor Brian Joseph of the Ohio State University (www.osu.edu) and Nick Booker of IndoGenius (www.indogenius.org) are the instructors for this highly engaging course meant to inform young Americans about and prepare them for study and internship in India. Learners from around the world and especially India are also taking part and contributing thoughtful perspective in the course discussion forums.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  2. Agent_47

Agent_47 Admin - Blog IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
  3. Golden_Rule

Golden_Rule Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Captain FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Brother, i know it already when Lord Rama uttered the words giving up Golden Lanka, after he was offered it was. जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि गरीयसी, That influenced me a lot.
    My mother and my family are satisfied,but this excess consumerism you see is like "BakAsura" . Why would you consume more,than your digestive system can with hold and then later claim i eat more?
    You see Sanctification was what Bharartiya Samskriti was all about, Westerners are never Satisfied, always on lookout for more HIGHS or even more they can journey a lot. But we don't want to be included in their Enterprise!

Attached Files: