Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The Kashmir Conflict

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by desiman, Jun 23, 2010.

?

Which solution woud you like ?

Poll closed Apr 24, 2017.
  1. Solution 1

45.4%
  2. Solution 2

4.1%
  3. Solution 3

43.3%
  4. Solution 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Solution 5

1.0%
  6. Solution 6

5.2%
  7. Solution 7

1.0%
  1. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India
    Ek vidhaan , ek nishaan , ek pradhan.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Vyom and vstol jockey like this.
  2. vstol jockey

vstol jockey Colonel MILITARY STRATEGIST

Country Flag:
    India
    Ek vidhaan , ek nishaan , ek pradhan.[/QUOTE]
    AUR SIRF EK DESH.

Vyom, Levina and IndiranChandiran like this.
  3. SrNair

SrNair Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Even if they implement that ,still you have to do some herculean task to deal with them.

4. YarS

YarS Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    Russian Federation
    My personal opinion that Kashmir is a part of India, and it is only your problem and your business.

I can't make any advices, but I can say how we (Barbarians) solve such kind of problems.
    1. Genocide. Just kill them all. No men - no problem.
    2. Deportation. Mass murders is bad for the state image? Just make a Kashmir defence region and deport from military zone all civilians.
    3. Assimilation - say them, that they are not Kashmiri, but Indians.
    4. Simple converting - force them refuse Islam and became Pagans.
    And any combinations of this solutions.

Veeran and A_poster like this.
  5. SrNair

SrNair Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    You cant blame Congress and written of them easily.You and rest of the other Indians are now 2017.In this 2017 ,Republic of India can do a lots of thing .Thanks to our decades of high growth and influence that follows that growth in every field .
    But at their time ,Congress couldnt do anything ,because at that time for the West and rest of the world ,we are just another useless democratic Africa .
    And Govts at that time were simple not strong enough to stop the diplomatic and political tide that follows such measures .
    Of Course Congress did a lots of epic folly.
    Now after two decades from now ,we dont even have to consider the rantings of US or even UNSC because at current pace we are great power in this world.
    So situations always changes

6. IndiranChandiran

IndiranChandiran BANNED BANNED

Country Flag:
    India

I know of a few out here who'd shed copious tears on the Kashmiri Pandit's plight but do nothing .Yet , your suggestion above would cause them to go choleric with RAGE .

They're a peculiar species also known as Nehruvians.They sport clean smooth arses .Your suggestion is from the hairy arse camp , which obviously would also appeal to like minded and arsed people .
    Absolute anathema to the Nehruvian camp , you see.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  7. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    The solution to Kashmir problem lies in Pakistan and the solution is dismemberment of Pakistan. It will be done and will be done very very soon. The days of Pakistan as a state are numbered. The count down has started. You can quote me on this anywhere.

SrNair and kaku like this.
  8. vstol jockey

Country Flag:
    India
    IMHO, Kashmir has which they will have in june 2018.no problem and BJP knows it too so they are waiting for majority in Rajya Sabha which they will have in June 2018. I foresee 370 gone and before that Pakistan dismembered to teach a lesson to Jihadis of Kashmir. Kasmir of today is not about freedom but about Nizam-e-Mustafa.

SrNair and kaku like this.
  9. Hellfire

Hellfire Mod Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India

That I have been noticing you say since Nov?

We do not have sufficient personal arms as of today..... I hope you get my drift.

SrNair likes this.
  10. Didact

Didact IDF NewBie

Country Flag:
    India
    The general is right. The one rule about perception management is that one man's suffering is a tragedy, an international outrage; the death of a hundred is a statistic, a collateral damage.

There wouldn't be any scandal/moral inquisition if the CO had requested strategic area effect bombing and/or massed artillery support and preferably coined the secular sounding name for 'sharp and cutting strike' for the ad-hoc campaign to force open a clear path for his embattled units.

Kashmir is now a zone wherein now life-saving/casualty reducing measures are a meaningless gesture. Every inch of humanity to a radicalized mob is an inch of rope they will use to hang you with. I hope the army learns the correct lessons.

11. Joe Shearer

Joe Shearer VETERAN MILITARY STRATEGIST

Where is the logic in this? Article 370 clearly laid down its own scope, and the procedure for its abrogation. Can you please show me a mention of the Constituent Assembly of J&K within that Article? That the President could abrogate it on recommendation was all that was laid down; it was separately stated how that recommendation should be made. The fact that neither body, the Constituent Assembly of India and the Constituent Assembly of J&K, was existent at the time of the promulgation of the J&K Constitution does not in any way cause to cease to exist either any task or objective that had been set for either, nor the conditions if such task or objective should not be achieved.

12. Joe Shearer

A variety of measures have been suggested. One stumbling block is that J&K was unique in acceding to India partially, unlike all the other states (for the benefit of members who are expert at reading fine print, several states acceded conditionally but converted that to a complete accession shortly thereafter; J&K alone did not). Therefore, apart from the three powers handed over by Hari Singh, the balance remained within the state. How can a referendum of people who do not hold the complete sovereignty over a state decide to deprive that state of its sovereignty?

I suspect that this is the precise reason why Pakistan has never got around to 'annexing' Gilgit and Baltistan to itself. As the sovereignty of those territories, and Mirpur, coming to that, was never legally transferred, Pakistan holds those by right of occupation. The example of Alsace shows precisely how much or how little that is worth.

Hellfire likes this.
  13. Joe Shearer

Now that you have proved your point to your entire satisfaction, do dry up. Sovereignty is not a concept new to me, and as for challenges to sovereignty and the breakdown of the rule of law, the Constitution of India has sufficient provision (except for the ignorant) to deal with such situations.

It is amusing to see that what does not fit in with your jack-booted view of things appears to be anti-national. That is classical fascism; he who is not with you is against you, more important, he is against the state, and, most important, being against the state, must be an enemy of the state. Pathetic.

Perhaps the only part of that hot and bothered note that does not evoke absolute contempt is that name calling can only go so far. Glad you got it at last; better late than never.

14. kaku

kaku Major Technical Analyst

Nobody blaming constitution of India, you going around to prove the point?

Obviously who is against the state, is enemy of the state. That is common sense. What pathetic in it?

The pathetic thing is creating an artificial bogeyman, when it dont exist.

GSLV Mk III likes this.
  15. kaku

kaku Major Technical Analyst

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe by this document also, some people claim half of the Gujarat is part of Pakistan, and we should give it back.

Properly acceptable argument, by legally, morally and constitutionally, if someone accept all arguments since Page 1.

There shoudnt by any cherry picking, if someone accepting J&K's Instrument of Accession legally, then also accept Instrument of Accession for Junagadh.

Further, where Instrument of accession exist for Baluchistan?

When we so much focusing on Instrument of Accession for J&K so much, then focus on all instrument of accession and how all the treaties, Instrument of accessions were nullified after 26th Jan 1950 that were signed by Dominion of India.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    GSLV Mk III likes this.