Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The Kashmir Conflict

Discussion in 'Internal Affairs' started by desiman, Jun 23, 2010.

?

Which solution woud you like ?

Poll closed Apr 24, 2017.
  1. Solution 1

45.4%
  2. Solution 2

4.1%
  3. Solution 3

43.3%
  4. Solution 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Solution 5

1.0%
  6. Solution 6

5.2%
  7. Solution 7

1.0%
  1. Veeran

Veeran 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    A dictator was the need of the time.

2. Project Dharma

Project Dharma FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    About as much as you and I need a toothache. Declared emergency, started multiple insurgencies, attacked own citizens, nationalized banks, took India further to the left. No thanks, good riddance to her.

A_poster, Vyom, Darth Marr and 2 others like this.
  3. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    I disagree. That is what is put in the public to defame her actions by those who were on the receiving end.
    Nationalizing bank was an action against the international banking cartel which was controlling Bharat at that time through currency maniuplations and preferential loans given to their loyalist groups.
    Except for RSS-BJP, everyone else she attacked was the anti-national cadres.
    Regarding taking Bharat to the left, should I remind you that it was her who destroyed the Naxals??
    But she was forced to be soft towards USSR who helped her up and also maintain her power.
    But this is not taking Bharat to the left.
    At that time, Bharat was a weak nation.
    I consider it as a turning point. She destroyed the backbone of so many traitorous leftovers to an extent.
    People in Kerala loved it. We reelected Congress after it.

Edit; I also have to add one more thing:
    The traitor foreign controlled media is not pro-Congress as has been misunderstood by some, but it is a pro-traitors media. The media was then and today against Indira Gandhi because of her attacking the traitor media alongside the other traitors. The media was only ever pro-anti-national-section-within-congress and not pro-all-congress. You will see media praising Manmohan Singh who destroyed this nations progress, and bitching about Indira Ganhdi and Subhas Chandra Bose. The media praises those who do against the nation, and is nasty towards those who do for the nation. So don't go by what you read in the media. Books are better, especially those less printed books and those which are not easily available.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    SrNair, Villager and Bregs like this.
  4. Project Dharma

Project Dharma FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    We could start a separate thread about her as we've derailed this one enough. But I will leave this image out here, it shows who mourned her death.

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 9.48.53 AM.png

SrNair, alok31 and Lion of Rajputana like this.
  5. Veeran

Country Flag:
    India
    JNU was not the same back then as it is today. Now it has been fully taken over by leftists.

SrNair likes this.
  6. Hellfire

Hellfire Devil's Advocate Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India

Is that younger Robert Vadra sans plastic surgery in the red sleeveless cardigan in the picture?:biggthumpup:

7. Butter Chicken

Butter Chicken Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Firing on Army

8. Butter Chicken

Country Flag:
    India
    Father-daughter killed in Rajouri,Armymen also injured

9. lca-fan

lca-fan Major SENIOR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Ex-army man’s wife expresses anguish over attacks on soldiers, sends blouse to PM Modi

By: PTI | Fatehabad |Published On: May 12, 2017 9:31 Pm

[​IMG]
    A former soldier's wife, shaken by the recent attacks on Indian troops by Pakistan, has sent a 56-inch blouse to the PM in an apparent reference to claims that he had a 56-inch chest, largely seen as a symbol of courage. (File Photo)
    A former soldier’s wife, shaken by recent attacks on Indian troops by Pakistan, has sent a 56-inch blouse to Prime Minister Narendra Modi in an apparent reference to claims that he had a 56-inch chest, largely seen as a symbol of courage. In a letter to the prime minister, Suman Singh, wife of ex-armyman Dharamvir Singh, reminded Modi that the Bharatiya Janata Party had before the 2014 Lok Sabha polls claimed if it came to power, Pakistan would not “dare” attack Indian soldiers. “But the situation is even worse now,” she wrote.

Her husband told reporters in Fatehabad that the letter addressed to the Prime Minister, along with the blouse, had been submitted to the Zila Sainik Board in Fatehabad. Dharamvir, who claimed he was a former district observer of the Aam Aadmi Party, said he had served in the Army from December 1991 to 2007 and retired as a havaldar. Being an ex-army man’s wife, he said, Suman had expressed anguish at the recent spate of killings.

“She told me that women send their sons, brothers, husbands to the border to defend their motherland and not to get beheaded and get pelted with stones. Where has the 56-inch chest gone now, she asked,” the Fatehabad resident said.

The ex-serviceman was asked if the gesture could be seen as an insult to the office of the prime minister. “You tell me one thing — are we not being insulted? Our prime minister used to say never ever will our soldiers have to go through what they went through before. But what is happening under the present regime is even worse,” he said.

Suman wrote in her letter that videos had surfaced “in which our soldiers are seen being slapped, humiliated and pelted with stones”. Two soldiers were beheaded by Pakistan, she wrote. She referred to Lance Naik Hemraj, who was beheaded by Pakistan’s Border Action Team in January, 2013.

“At the time of the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, we felt that no more of our soldiers will be beheaded like Hemraj and enemy will think ten times before doing such action, but they have been repeated,” the letter said.

She urged the PM to give the Army a “free hand” to tackle the situation on the border. “The way the hands of our soldiers are tied they are unable to take the situation head on, which is most unfortunate,” she wrote.

Dharamvir said he was deployed in Jammu and Kashmir for over 11 years. “I was part of several counter insurgency operations. I also got the Sena Medal from the President on two occasions. My son is also preparing to join the forces,” he said.
    http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ldiers-sends-blouse-to-narendra-modi-4653160/

10. Butter Chicken

Country Flag:
    India
  11. lca-fan

Country Flag:
    India
  12. lca-fan

Country Flag:
    India
  13. AKD

AKD FULL MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
  14. Butter Chicken

Country Flag:
    India
    this is big news.Zakir was angry with Hizbul saying that those opinion were his own

15. Butter Chicken

Country Flag:
    India
    5 pigs arrested in Jammu