Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The List of Hindu Temples converted to mosque in Kashmir

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by Paash, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paash

Paash Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

same as "Rahul Gandhi for P.M"

1 person likes this.
  2. Pagan666!

Pagan666! 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

I am a student with history majors and all I can say that it's all true! Kashmir's name originated from the name of rishi Kashyap and just look at the scenario now!

3. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Last time I checked, Kashmir has a border with our best friend pakistan and due to our pakistan centric defence establishment, we have to keep our troops there.

Good politicians will integrate the kashmir with Indian society while sickulars will maintain status quo to get votes.

4. Guynextdoor

Guynextdoor Lt. Colonel SENIOR MEMBER

The 'integartion' with the state doesn't fall out of the sky. You need their ACCEPTANCE of that integration from PEOPLE of the state with teh approval of the MAJORITY which happens to be muslims. That's soemthing that a saffron boy brigade with demonstrations of khakhi boys isn't going to achieve.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

My interest is in Taj Mahal to be investigated like in similar ways Kerala's Padmanabhaswamy temple's vaults were made open by court orders. case of Taj mahal will be interesting .

1 person likes this.
  6. Rudrakx

Rudrakx Lieutenant SENIOR MEMBER

Every one know how they achieved majority ! How is it that some Muslims in Kashmir don't feel like integrated and rest with all Hindus feels integrated ! And thats why approval of majority of particular area is not needed. By your logic their demand of free Kashmir is justified ? you are like A Roy on IDF.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    2 people like this.
  7. DaRk KnIght

The integration comes when we try for it. Who needs integration when we are giving billion of dollars for free?? people are not integrating because jumping jokers from the sickulars brigade are not allowing for it. And yes you said it rightly. THEY NEED MUSLIM VOTES.

And being Muslim majority doesnt give you a right to act against the Constitution of India. And most importantly Valley is not the only part of kashmir. We must not allow sickulars to make India a sickliristaan.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  8. Guynextdoor

Yep. This is wat is called keeping the head inside the toiletness. Tell me, why didn't the BJP, which has been in power both in the centre and the state make any more breakthroughs?

9. DaRk KnIght

Interesting Again :lol:

Ohhh Almighty Just answer the few questions and you will know your answers... :smile:

1. What is the minimum strength required in parliament to remove Article 370.??

2. When did BJP rule JK??

10. Guynextdoor

Refer to condition called keeping your ead inside the toiletness that I have pointed out before. I didn't justify this or that thing. What I said was that the task of integrating the territory remains incomplete and until that is done you gotta play it smart.

11. ameya

ameya 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

If kashmir is so unbiased then why they have a muslim CM?? why they never had a Hindu CM??? This in itself explains the biased view of kashmiris towards hindu (or non muslims) ... some so called "intellectuals" have justified this and are trying to defend the so called minority , well I would like to give them only one advice, grow up , take your head out of gutter and look around ... maybe u will realize how wrong you were.... frogs in a well never realize what the world around them really looks like......

anyways... we are already been labelled terrorists :tsk:

Maybe thats what happens when u tolerate too much .... sad news though...

anyways, Good Night

12. ameya

why are u using saffron boys and stuff like that?? grow up kiddo and dont dare to label us as a terrorists... you better not start on that ... Here we are discussing the stubborn views of kashmiri muslims and the problems we are facing... so nobody needs your expert advice.....

If u r willing to cry for babri .. why not cry for this one too?? or is it bcoz this belongs to the so called majority which has to compromise the most???

A little advice to you, first of all this post was made for hindus. I, being one of them condemn this and want a strong case to filed against this.. if we still live in sickularism and secondly, if u r so much in pain bcoz of this, just ignore it...

13. ameya

grow up kiddo , thats the best advice i can give u ... Ignorance is bliss ... Right??

14. ameya

How dare they investigate in our holy places??? and if thats the case why not investigate in tajo maholaya ??? this is the real sickularism my friend.... this is how the so called congress has fucked up the hindus....

15. yeti

yeti 2nd Lieutant FULL MEMBER

Problem being Indians not allowed to invest, buy property in Kashmir due to vote politics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.