Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The Rahul Gandhi debate!

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

There is timeline specified for the information to be made available. Now read Article 105 atleast once. RTI and Article 105 are not even remotely connected. BTW how many times Rahul used RTI??

Now if he already has access to the information then he is in a better position to debate on the issues. :azn:

So how many participation so far?? After all he is the future PM of India :lol:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  2. Bang Galore

Bang Galore Lieutenant FULL MEMBER

What rubbish ! Vajpayee involved in Ayodhya riots? Must be a limit to spewing nonsense on this forum. On one side, we have nuts running down India's independence heroes & supporting the assassin of one of India's greatest sons & on the other side, we have the likes of you spewing vomit on one of India's best PM's simply because he belongs to a party you dislike. Must be a limit to this lunacy, no matter who does it.

On the topic of Rahul Gandhi becoming PM, I confess that while he might very well become one, there is very little to suggest that he would make a good PM. His refusal to take on ministerial responsibilities make him as inexperienced as his father inspite of having been in parliament longer. He should stick with party work & support someone else as PM. If he is serious about bringing a change in India's polity, a topic that he waxes on quite often, he must lead the way by removing himself from the race for the PM's post. If not, I would suggest that he stands exposed & risks being charged with merely being another self self-seeking politician, the type of which this country already has many of.

2 people like this.
  3. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

You pretty much spew non-sense within your limits.

@ 09:14

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  4. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Please change topic name to Raul Vinci Debate.
    "Rahul Gandhi" is an alias.

5. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

File a RTI query and find out!!:smokin:

Some people have better info that him in the cabinet they are called ministers hence they participate.
    That is for Indian people to decide!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  6. RoYaN

Sure I agree lets family out of this.
    there is a name for such sections for society they are called Terrorist sympathizers one look at our western negibour will let us know what can happen if such loonies come to power.

You assumption, one can't assume for dead people you know.
    Yeah they hated the British as much as the hated Gandhi.They will be remembered for their contributions both good and bad.
    I don't remember Gandhi or the other INC members like Nehru or Patel sign deals with British to gain reduced jail terms or freedom from imprisonment.
    Yes freedom from the British wile some wanted a Hindu fundamentalist state the other wanted the Secular. republic that we have today
    You assumption, one can't assume for dead people you know.
    They put them in our minds and books and immortalized them.
    That's news to me sadly people remember him as the terrorisist who assassinated the mahatma.
    Sure I agree lets family out of this. Yes he was a terrorist he has the un-enviable record of perpetuating the first major terrorist act in the History of the republic.

7. RoYaN

Im still here!

8. RoYaN

Larger population larger scope for radicals.
    Easily underestimated,able to slip under the guard.

9. RoYaN

Sure lets do that.

Sadly that's true.He is not the first to admit it but won't be last.

Honestly Lok Pal in my opinion is not a solution,what stops the Lok Pal becoming corrupt???
    And another point No organisation that uses Govt. funding can escape the preview and over view of the a Ministry.
    Last thing we need is a police state.

10. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Rahul Gandhi represents the pakistan lobby in India.
    He is a threat to the secular fabric of our country.

11. RoYaN

How so?

12. DaRk KnIght

As if I have nothing else to do than doing a research on the future Pm :lol:

Nothing else to argue :lol:

Some people who are not Ministers in the parliament are called MEMBER of PARLIAMENT. It is there duty to participate in the discussion.

And since Ministers are already doing the job by taking part in discussion, they are more QUALIFIED to be the PM of India than MUTE SPECTATOR of India.

That means 0 or 1. May be 2 times :smokin:

13. DaRk KnIght

How many convictions so far??

By the logic of population, UP, WB should be most terror affected states due to their large population...but alas...its Kashmir.

14. RoYaN

You wanted to know not me!

Not really i went by your logic.

Yes he does participate not every one can talk when one party has 203 members
    Again that is for the party to decide and the party will be given that right by the people in short the people will decide.
    The main reason he stays away is because every word and exclamation he makes will be compared to the P.M words and exclamations he fells that is pressure the P.M does not need.

Didn't get you,Join the Godse debate too.

15. RoYaN

Probability is a very funny thing you know.
    Kashmir for all its complexities is not the same as UP but if those sates had the same circumstances probability states that the situation would be worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.