Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The Rahul Gandhi debate!

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

May be because in a secular country irrespective of religion any Indian with support of majority of parliamentarians and people of him constituency he/she can be the P.m of India.

2. RoYaN

Link??
    Well he has done a lot of good he is the reason commonwealth games came to India after all the hype he is being tried only on one count.
    As of now he is suspended.

3. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I'll never support radical parties (ayodhya, godhra, ramsene, shivesene, RSS and other religious weirdos).

1 person likes this.
  4. RoYaN

Congress went from 138 or so to 203 well this round of elections will tell if they will go from 203 to 273 or back to 130s..

5. Naren1987

Naren1987 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Still not 'youth'.
    A high school diploma in a village full of illiterates does not make the diploma holder an engineer.

Besides, regardless of age, there are many older politicians who display more energy than this 'young' leader, Raul baby is still stuck in the freedom movement, while we have 60+ CMs employing modern technology to improve governance.

1 person likes this.
  6. Naren1987

Aah, but what about Kamal Nath?

7. uptotrix

What about LK Advani, Vajpayee, Modi? You are going to support mass murderers?

8. Naren1987

Vajpayee is a murderer?, come on.
    I'm not a fan of Advani, but, Modi?
    Well, that's a choice between death by starvation or death by riots, Modi is more likely to eradicate starvation than Amul.

9. uptotrix

Vajpayee openly admitted his participation in ayodhya riots, video is on youtube- now that he is too old he doesn't mind spilling the beans. Same goes to advani and other jokers. These guys are frightfully radical, destroying the name of Hinduism and it's Vedic heritage.

10. Naren1987

Post the video on this forum.
    The CONgress is frightfully incompetent,
    And while I'm not fond of Hindu radicals, I'm still have more respect for them rather than for people who kiss the Islamist votebank ass.

2 people like this.
  11. uptotrix

That's right, find more odd reasons to defend your internal prejudices. I don't need to post videos to prove my point, find it yourself.

12. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  13. Marqueur

Marqueur Peaceful Silence ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    i dont have anything against RG ... but with congress ... they have given free hand for corruption and when scams were exposed they tried to cover it or delay prosecution ... i know everyone(all parties) is corrupt here ... but how u transparently u handling problems matters ...

RG is amateur in Politics ... he has never sat in opposition ... he has expertise in Youth Congress ... wat major post he has handled ... will u give ur Ferrari keys to a person who just has learned to ride a bicycle ...

experience weighs more than face value ... in presents times

1 person likes this.
  14. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

this is not 2009 clean image of u r PM and Party is gone ...now the UPA is considered as most corrupt Government in indian histroy (2G Scam,Air India SCam ,S-Band Spectrum scam,Krishna Godavari Basin Scam,CWG SCam,Coal Scam ...and endless number of scams)

1 person likes this.
  15. Naren1987

Internal prejudices?
    For a secular atheist, you sure are comfortable with a party which has failed to implement uniform,secular civil code, funds Islamic MADrassas, and please tell me, you think what Rajiv did in the Shah Bano case was a good thing?
    Take a look at Britain, courts let Muslim criminals under Alchohol influence go scot free, because Alchohol is alien to their religion.
    Muslim girl gang, who kicked Rhea Page in the head yelling 'kill the white slag,' FREED | Mail Online

If more Brit Christians voted for their version of the BJP, they never would've tried to pull any of this ****.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.