Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The Rahul Gandhi debate!

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvana

Nirvana Major SENIOR MEMBER

I have no Problem if our prime Minister is a Muslim,Sikh [we already have MMS],Christian,Parsi,Hindu or of any other Community
    But the person should Lead the country from the front , have a good Leadership qualities and take some Strict action against Problem that this nation faces like Corruption even if it takes to go against your own party worker's and fellow leaders.

Corruption is Main issue that has came into limelight recently , I Have mentioned why i don't Support Mr.Gandhi - one of the Main reason being he is not Serious on issue of corruption

The person who will be our P.M should keep Party politics out of his service to the nation.
    Why will a corrupt person Surrounded with Bunch of other Corrupt in his company will Look to bring a Strict anti-Corruption law that can Eradicate corruption , Or why will a Swiss Bank account Holder will look forward to bring back illegal Money stashed in foreign banks.This is Conflict of Interest.

My sincere Advice once again (And i guess Everyone have a right here to Speak freely and promote the party he supports) to every Eilgible voter's !! see through it that you don't caste your vote to Congress and It's Allies in the next general election's and throw this govt out and let's give NDA a chance and don't forget to vote - It is our responsibility which can bring Change :biggthumpup:

2. Nirvana

I have no Problem if our prime Minister is a Muslim,Sikh [we already have MMS],Christian,Parsi,Hindu or of any other Community
    But the person should Lead the country from the front , have a good Leadership qualities and take some Strict action against Problem that this nation faces like Corruption even if it takes to go against your own party worker's and fellow leaders.

Corruption is Main issue that has came into limelight recently , I Have mentioned why i don't Support Mr.Gandhi - one of the Main reason being he is not Serious on issue of corruption

The person who will be our P.M should keep Party politics out of his service to the nation.
    Why will a corrupt person Surrounded with Bunch of other Corrupt in his company will Look to bring a Strict anti-Corruption law that can Eradicate corruption , Or why will a Swiss Bank account Holder will look forward to bring back illegal Money stashed in foreign banks.This is Conflict of Interest.

My sincere Advice once again (And i guess Everyone have a right here to Speak freely and promote the party he supports) to every Eilgible voter's !! see through it that you don't caste your vote to Congress and It's Allies in the next general election's and throw this govt out and let's give NDA a chance and don't forget to vote - It is our responsibility which can bring Change :biggthumpup:

1 person likes this.
  3. Skull and Bones

Skull and Bones Doctor Death Staff Member MODERATOR

Country Flag:
    India
    Its good that Trinamool is on its way out of its Congress alliance.

4. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I'd rather support incompetents than radicals who lure people by making false promises. I understand supporting a party has little to do with the ability to make changes because change is always subjective and comes only through the subjects (the people). I don't support RG for now, but I like the ideology of the party even if they are poorly carried out but I hope that some one intelligent would turn up one day.

5. Nirvana

Yes he was a Patriot , He was a Hindu Nationalist and you should know why he Killed the so called "Mahatma"

Believe me If Chandrashekhar Azad , Rajguru , Sukhdev , Pandit Bismil would have been alive till the partition , they would have killed the "Mahatma" themselve , would you have called them "Terrorist" or "Hindu - Radicals "

But this is not this thread all about , we will discuss this on Appropriate thread later

1 person likes this.
  6. Naren1987

Naren1987 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

I said it was the lesser of two evils, and these radicals still protect you from the more violent radicals(go through that link.)
    You keep waiting for that intelligent messiah, I am done,most of the people here are done, 60+ years of these people and still the same bull** all over again.

7. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

You are done is it? What's the alternative? You know how terror factories work in Pakistan? because they attack the frustrated lot in the country, they are ones who are most depressed- most uneducated, no jobs with large families. It's easy to lure them, as they are helpless. Masses are easy to attract, easily manipulated and twisted. When you find yourselves frustrated I suggest read philosophy instead of taking it on political parties, they are the same people as you and me. Like I said before change comes through change in the subject, this was said by vivekananda over 100 years ago and by god he is right.

8. Naren1987

Naren1987 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

These terror factories in India do a much better job at governance, and since when did the CONgress become the paragon of a secular party, certainly not in 1984, let the CONgress dismiss Kamal Nath because of his role in 1984 Sikh riots, rectify the mistakes it made(that I mentioned in my earlier posts) and then we'll talk.

9. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Congress is anti-india and pro pakistan.
    Supports terrorists
    Does not beef up defence
    Slows down the economy

10. SajeevJino

SajeevJino Major SENIOR MEMBER

tell me some reasons for the above questions....?

11. ashoka

ashoka FULL MEMBER

Do you have any reasons to support congrass??

I, for one, am totally against congi, here are my resons
    -No foreign policy what so ever
    -With congress in rule, it will definitely sell India to its neighbours
    -It's pro pakistani
    -Pseudo secular
    -SCAMS
    -Lokpal bill drama of congrass
    -I dont think congress can do anything about devlopment, I dont see how can they bring the change in India, it didnt happen for the last 50 years.. so I doubt it will happen in future
    -Sad state of affairs
    -Gross negligience towards terrorism
    -Supports banning AFSPA
    - Much much more, will post with links....

12. ashoka

ashoka FULL MEMBER

My my, a pakka congi supporter eh??

Well, where were you for the last 7 years... ??
    Check my posts below to get out of dream world back into reality, my frien... or are you connected to congi in some way??

13. RoYaN

RoYaN Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Ya So??
    How is he still stuck in the freedom movement??

14. RoYaN

Godse was a Hindu fanatic/national and a terrorist!!
    the rest were patriots, godse killed the man who was instrumental in gaining India's freedom and molding it in to a republic and not allowing it to be become a Hindu version Pakistan a man who Killed Gandhi is a terrorist may be a patriot in you Hindu Rashtra but that Hindu rashta does not exist but with respect to the republic of today he is a terrorist.

2 people like this.
  15. RoYaN

Let me demolish this bulcrap one by one!!

NAM well it is still our best hope of an UNSC seat.
    Look east policy of narashima rao,Russian friendship without which 71 war could not be won and so many others....
    Congress led govt. cut them in half and congress is pro Pakistan right then what do you have to say about the people who sent buses to Lahore and got Kargil and dead soldies back??
    Either you are secular or not there is no in between. congress is definitely secular
    Nothing proven yet let me jog your mind abut the Tehelka scam.
    Frankly the opposition stalled passing of the bill after supporting it on stage and else ware. besides guj does not have a lokayukta and Karnataka is trying to stall or remove it.
    Country has progressed and has not broken in to 15 piesec and is one of the leading powers in the world we got lots to achice but saying we have nothig to show for is wrong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.