Dismiss Notice
Welcome to IDF- Indian Defence Forum , register for free to join this friendly community of defence enthusiastic from around the world. Make your opinion heard and appreciated.

The Rahul Gandhi debate!

Discussion in 'National Politics' started by RoYaN, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naren1987

Naren1987 Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Huh?, it means he's not 'Youth', the Youth don't identify with this dunderhead.

Why else do you think he's the leader of the Youth CONgress, and a possible candidate as India's PM?
    Mayawati has more experience than this piece of **.

2. uptotrix

uptotrix Captain SENIOR MEMBER

Still, isn't it odd our Indian youth having pro-terror leanings? It's their parents you know, they don't bring them up properly.

1 person likes this.
  3. Naren1987

Why are we at bitter terms with Pak in the first place, oh, I remember it was the 1948 ceasefire, and the asinine referendum, thank you very much, INC.

Let's recall, the 1984 Sikh riots, the Shah Bano case, no common penal code, funding of MADrassas, etc.
    But it is nothing compared to the CWG and 2G, and how can you prove anything, when you don't have an independent judiciary and and independent invesigation bureau.

1.Our food security is worse than that of Nigeria
    2.More poor people than the poorest African countries
    3.Largest illiterate population in the entire world
    4.Infrastructure worse than African countries
    5.Slowest Judiciary in the world
    6.Our 15 yr olds rank last but one in worldwide evaluations.

I think it's have been much better if we HAD a gentleman's agreement and went our separate ways,
    OHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOH, did I forget to mention the 600 million who defecate out in the open?

4. Osiris

Osiris Major SENIOR MEMBER

5. Naren1987

They're fed up to the teeth, that's what happened, the 50-60s generation kept voting for these parasitic Marxist parties like the CONgress, with runaway welfare practices, etc.
    While the ppl of South Korea were building highways and steel plants, the Youth in the 70s lazed around in their Govt jobs, we're not supposed to be the Generation that is going to build India.

6. uptotrix

Yeah well better late than never, if you linger on the past you'll never focus on what lies ahead. It is the same party that liberalized India.

7. Anish

Anish Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    Rahul gandhi is a traitor who supports the taliban and al qaeda.

8. Naren1987

I know that the NDA is more pro-reform than the INC.

9. uptotrix

I know, people still remember that. But they don't get my vote anyway, all the investors in India hate them now- they blocked capital inflows due to political reasons, they blocked FDI in retail. They are not the same party anymore.

10. ashoka

ashoka FULL MEMBER

well, Royan paaji, what can I say?? If are so sold out to congress then as you wish, good luck, keep our country in gutter forever.

Now lets see what you were "attempting" to demolish ...

"NAM well it is still our best hope of an UNSC seat.
    Look east policy of narashima rao,Russian friendship without which 71 war could not be won and so many others...."

Ok, UNSC , we can care about that later, what about China and porkistaan.. what is being done to destroy pakistan??
    Article 307 in Kashmir, hmmm... giving special rights to separatists and treating them like guests will never do any good.
    Are you aware of the state of intelligence agencies??
    Do you have any idea why the infrastructure of NE states is so poor even if China is a present danger to us??
    OK, now lets come to UNSC, arre yaar INC ke gaand mein sri lanka se ladne ka dum nahi, what more do you expect??
    Do you even know what an "EFFECTIVE" foreign policy??

"Nothing proven yet let me jog your mind abut the Tehelka scam."

Please do, if u have one, I have 10 more, bofors,commonwealth,adarsh, almost every year there have been atleast 1 major scams.
    Man, you are a die hard fan of congi...

"Country has progressed and has not broken in to 15 piesec and is one of the leading powers in the world we got lots to achice but saying we have nothig to show for is wrong"

Yeah, right, thats why so many projects are stalled , many more are cancelled that if approved can take India to moon. Do you have any idea of coal crisis going on?? Your near and dear politicos have captured it and therefore, industrialists are forced to import coal from other countries..

"Frankly the opposition stalled passing of the bill after supporting it on stage and else ware. besides guj does not have a lokayukta and Karnataka is trying to stall or remove it."

You kidding right?? OK, if that was the case, why was doggy singh crying against Annaji ?? why was maino mata crying against Anna??

and mind you rahul gandu is 50 years old, my dad is younger than him!!! dont know what "youth" you are talking about
    and my little kiddo friend, please do research all the bullshit congress is doing to pull this country even more in deep sink... you are a hopeless person (really sorry, but what can I say?? People have plenty to see if they want to)

2 people like this.
  11. ashoka

ashoka FULL MEMBER

oh, please, you dont have to worry about that, we all know what ahimsa has done to us, 1/4th land gone, half of treasury gone and India called a "thrid world country" for 40-50 years.. wow, what a cool magic na?? The youth is growing, the youth is more educated than ever before and is well aware of the loot going on in India. Both pakistan and china are waiting anxiously to break india as soon as possible... dont you thin doing that with them is the best solution?? I seriously havent seen anyone dense like you and you are a senior member!!!! :what:

12. ashoka

ashoka FULL MEMBER

Yeah well better late than never, if you linger on the past you'll never focus on what lies ahead. It is the same party that liberalized India.

and also sold it... :lol: :rofl:

1 person likes this.
  13. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

Like partying all night??

You didnt get the point. We all are giving our views on 2G, CWG scam. Nothing from RG. It can be said that he is not interested in expressing his views on the matters of national importance and national shame.

Lets see.

14. DaRk KnIght

DaRk KnIght Lt. Colonel ELITE MEMBER

He has been the MP for around 8 years. Atlest he should have participated 8 times. After all he is so called future PM of India.

15. Manmohan Yadav

Manmohan Yadav Brigadier STAR MEMBER

Country Flag:
    India
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.